Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hyper Japan ((Open and Accepting!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:06 am
"they're vampire spirits they hate natural procession as they are the result of alchemy" Tao said as he opened another door leading to Kumi's room "wake up darlin, we have some guests"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:14 pm
Kumi sat awake in the bed and held the blanket over her legs. She turned and looked at Tao,Noltic and Suzu and smiled. She jumped out of bed ad ran over to Suzu."Suzu chan!!"she said happily."I missed you..."she whispered and smiled.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:46 am
"Allright well whatever the case of thes damned creatures my supposed "soul" is so torn forom dimenting nature i can neither see nor commune with these spirits...Do you know the blood bonding ritual?"

Noltic knew these girls werent safe as it was now... and he figured he could bind the circles on suzu's head onto her and her sister.... and absorb them into their blood, if that happened as long as they still had living blood in their body then their sould would remain there...

"I'm goin to this library of yours then man..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:40 am
Kumi stood up straight and looked at Noltic and then Tao quietly wondering what was going on.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:55 am
Just befor eh left the room, as if asked but more bidden Noltic answered the unspoken question...

"Both of your souls are weak in your bodies and are in danger on unceremoniously being ripped from them..... and i can only help you get new bodies not keep your souls in these ones..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 am
Kumi blinked wide eyed."What!? I dont need a new body!! Im perfectly fine!!"she said confused.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Noltic left the room without a word... Tao could exlain that they werent really attched enough to their bodies...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Kumi crossed her arms and looked down. She didnt understand this world. She was so lost and confused. It was so weird and different than her home.  

Baby Coquette

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:55 pm
Suzu hugged her sister. "Why do we need new bodies?" She asked. "I feel fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am
"only if alchemy wishes to save them, I'm the heir to the last of the sages of Tokyo, the little black book has a way to keep these beautiful girls in their own bodies, hell alchemy can do it too, using the red stone" Tao smiled at Kumi, then threw a box at Noltic "I believe you lost that a few months ago"

inside the box was shards of the philosophers stone a stone so powerful that it could help a human create an artificial human being.  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:02 pm
Kumi looked up at Tao and then back down silently. She felt weird knwoing she had to get a new body so her soul could stay. It all seemed so unreal to her!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:00 pm
Noltic held the box close.... "I didnt lose it"

He had thrown it away... butnthe clever thing had found its way back to him... what a fool hed been....

"I geuss the souls trapped in here really want to help me... i had hoped i could set them free... but i cant, so the can at least help me then...."

"Kumi... Suzu with this... i can do almost anything... i can bond your sould to your blood right now if you with a opnly need a moment and a dark room theres something i have to do.... alone"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:29 pm
Kumi loked at him nd tilted her head."What is it you have to do alone?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:42 pm
"Id rather njot talk about it"

Noltic stalked off to the library and closed the door behind him...

Once inside he lay the shards of the stone on the table and slashed hir wrist with the knif in his pocket.... The blood trickled ontio the shards and they roformed into one peice...

Then he saet about his work... the drew a binding cricle in blood on his left forearm... and made a dagger on the endo of his gauntlet... and stabbed it straight through his arm....

"EEEUUUGHH!!!'

he cried out... trying to stifle the pain... he forced the stone in between his flesh and it healed instantly....

then he collapsed onto the floor and blacked out...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:50 pm
Kumi had heard his cry of pain and wondered what he was doing. She pressed her ear to the door he was behind but heard nothing.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff