Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 pm
i wanna join hold up let me get my character typed down mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:43 pm
Name: Mizu

Appearence: User Image

Wepons: Long sward, Fans, Small knives

Race: Vampire/Wolf

Clothing: Zip up short dress with ribon on her right arm and on her left leg, black boots. She has red eyes and whiteish gray hair. ((might change))

Other: Mizu was originaly a half demond but got bit by a vamire witch made her an unusual character. Although she is a half demon and vampire she wouldn't hurt anyone for plesure, but if u hurt her or anyone close to her she will kill you without hesitating.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:27 pm
As Chi waitied hopping to get a reaction out of Chi she smelled smoeone new. Stanind up and infront of Mai as top hide her Chi called out.

Who are you and what do you want?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Mizu was looking up at the sky when Chi said that.she slowly turned her head to look at the person "Who is this person? They don't seem bad." she thought to herself"My name is Mizu Kunai, and who are you?"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:28 am
Chi

she appears innocent enough. But Mai is still not up so I guess I'll have to keep my guard up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Mizu jus looked at the person then jumped up in a tree making her think she left but she didn't she sat ther watching her to see her next move ninja  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:34 pm
"My house." He said following her in. "It's nothing special."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:28 pm
Mai woke up "What happend??"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:14 pm
"No, this is amazing. And so hidden. I love it. And it perdy big too." She laughed. "I have never seen anything like it." She looked around. "I'm so happy!" She hugged him. "Thank you so much!" She ran off looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:58 pm
"....." He froze when she hugged him again. "Anytime."  

Atacis_Grave

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:13 pm
Chi spins around and bends down to Mai, are you alright. I found you passed out. Tell me your ok Mai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:22 pm
Mizu watches every move Chi made. she wanted to get a closer look so she tried to jump down to a lower branch but it was to thin that she slipped off and fell outa the tree. xp  

Sayuki-Uchiha

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:53 am
Chi looks over and spots that Mizu girl as has just fallen from a tree. Chi rushes over to see if she's ok.

Are you ok, man why do people keep getting hurt when there around me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:20 am
Mizu rubs her head"ow that really hurt" she tried to stand but she fell bac down to the ground"OW MY ANKLE IT HURTS cry " Mizu's ankle had a shart piece of the tree going in on one side and comming out the other with blood sliding out of the sides crying "ow ow ow!!!"

((hey havin fun in the summer festival peoplez?))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:16 pm
She laughed happly and looked around again. "This si so amazing." She smiled at him. She turned to a diffrent room and bean to look around.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games