Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiyeiko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:50 pm
hai! im15, female, and completly obsesed with death note!... i mostly post fanart.. so .. rawr!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:53 pm
Hi, hi! I'm Mikomi and I am in LOVE with the death note series! It's the greatest! I am reading the manga, finished the movies and have seen only a couple of the anime, but I am in LOVE! I like L's charecter the most of course. He's so weird you have to like him... and oh so cute! LOL! My hubby and I are going to the next anime festival as deathnote charecters. Of course I"m going as Misa Misa but my hubby is debating whether to be L or Light... he likes both and I think he would be a kick a@@ L but my friend wants to be L... which makes me sad, but I think I'll be alright if he is Light.
Okay sorry for the blathering!
MATANE!
Mikomi  

mikominouchi

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:19 pm
Hello. I'm Piffle Inna Box, which you can probably guess without having to look at my actual post. If you can't be bothered to type all that out, you can just call me Piffle for short. biggrin

I like the anime and manga Death Note very muchly especially L (well I wouldn't want to join this guild if I hated him blaugh ).

So thank you for the acceptance and I hope to make myself at home here. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:24 am
Hi Im MagicalDarkFairy (call me Becca >.<) and Im 17, Im obssesed with Death Note I love L he is just way to awesome and smart!!

I own a Death Note ( did not made it) I bought it at Otakon 2007 it has all the rules and even the names light wrote on the manga its so awesome!!!

anyways I love this guild xD

C h a n y e o 1

Fairy

catching_tadpoles65

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:58 am
Hi I'm Maggie......um....
yeah.....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:17 pm
I'm not new... my old account (Umila the Angel) was hacked...

So I'm back under an alias!!
Yea, mule accounts!!

Amagi Natsume

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:39 pm
Hey, I'm Mem...or Hannah if you want to get technical about it.
I'm glad there's a place to post the "I'm a newbie here" post, or I might never say anything to anyone and just lurk for the fanart. I'm shy like that.
Anyways, I love Death Note (finished it last weekend, as a matter of fact) and L is just about the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'll keep telling you that. I love his hands, I love how he holds things, I love how he eats, and I could keep going~!
But I won't bore you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:29 pm
Ello. ^^ I'm Artemis, but you can call me Arty if you'd like; I don't mind either.

I'm a total L fangirl, but not the crazy foaming kind. stare
I love everything about L, to be honest, but everyone says that, don't they? sweatdrop I guess it's just something about his character that just really clicked and appealed to me.

Death Note as an anime/manga is also my favorite. It's just so intellectualy amazing. The plot is brilliant and the characters are so complex! I'll never get bored of Death Note. 3nodding

I am a fan of yaoi, and L/Light/L is my OTP. I write fanfiction on ffnet under the name conspiredfate, if you'd ever like to check it out.

Emm...what else?

Oh- I love random PMs so if you ever wanna talk L or Death Note or anything, just message me. smile

Ah, last thing. If anyone goes to Animazement, tell me!  

solitary-hue

Miss Nicolette Strange

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:33 pm
Ummm.... Hi <3.

I'm Nico and I... like L.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:12 pm
Yeah I am Sawyer cosplaying Raito, but loving L ... especially my L XD I enjoy making photos and writing with  

Sawyer-chan

Kayani_neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:51 pm
Hello~ <3

My name's Kayani Neko... I guess you could call me Keru(my real nickname) if you want. ^^

I'll be posting a lot... So yeah. x3;
*mostly fanfiction, and crossplay*

~Kay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:55 am
Hajimemashite!

My name is Alyson, but online I usually go by Intergral.

I just got into the Death Note Manga, and am on vol. 6 right now!

I'd have to say L is my favorite character. I don't really care for Light very much... (the Criminal Justice major in me wants to see him get caught...^^)

I'm a third year at a university, where I major in CJ and minor in Japanese language.

You can also check out my art at Intergral810.deviantart.com ^____^  

racecar-raccoon

PoptartLogic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:34 am
Hiya there! It's Me Chibi_Pyro-Chan!!! But you can call me chibi-chan if ya want! My real name's Cristina[ no h's please] and I'm from the small town of pahrump (sarcastic cheering). I love music, drawing, and pretty much all anime out there. 4laugh

I love L and was estatic when I saw an L guild amidst all of the Kira/ Support Kira/ Kira lovers guilds. It's about time that L got the love and praise he deseves! When I read the manga I immediately fell in love with L and his unique habits. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:59 am
Hay everyone! I'm Obscure Paranoia, but you can call me Hiraku or Obscure or Paranoia...or something. >.<

I'm one of those rare people you find that actually does not support L/Light or other silly yaoi pairings. I'd get more into that, but I'm sure fangirls will start to stalk me, watch me in my sleep, then kill me shortly after. Wouldn't want that now would we?

Anywho, I'm a strong supporter of L because Kira's thought process is just a mess. I mean, killing criminals was an interesting idea, but still wrong at the same time, and the fact that he also wanted to kill innocent people that just "got in his way" really bugged me, so I decided that supporting L was the better choice. Plus I learned that L and I share a lot of quirks...no, I didn't pick them up from him, I was already a pale, sugar-loving, big-and-dark-eyed insomniac before I even knew L existed...heh.

Well that's enough about me. I'll be around. *Waves*

L0LLiE

acrimonious rapture

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:31 pm
Hey, my name is Nicca but I go by just about anything that is not a racial slur. I may be proud to be a mutt but that doesn't mean I won't crawl through the cable wire and hurt you if you call me c***k, s**c, niger or anything along those lines. Or steal your L plushies whichever I deem worse at the time. xd I am seventeen and am constantly on the move. Normally you will find me on line, but i do have to go to whatever school I am enrolled in at the time or work. I am an L fanatic and absolutely cried when he, when he .... crying well lets not think about that shall we. I don't really mind Kira I think he is a great complement to L. The Idiot and the Genius. That said I hate anybody with an undeserved god complex on principle. Enough about me. Mokusei I love your sig. Does anyone else just want Sasuke to kill himself and end our suffering? Buddha he is almost as bad as Naruto. One final note. I am a slasher. If that offends you please stay off of my profile. Thank you.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games