Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Lost Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:26 pm
(edit: squeek! you got to post before me on that area! Must have been while I was typing)

Phoenix dropped, not cause she was hurt, it was just automatic, she did not want to get shot, that happened way to often to her, not going to happen again. She didn't have a way to help, not against that, but then again her being the slightly cracked person she was wasn't going to let that stop her, nope. So she crawled to a table, any table, silverware, that would work, distract them at lest, besides it was better then nothing, hey she was always a bit off, this just proved it. She picked up a fork and very carefully glanced out the window, closest person she didn't know that was firing worked for her, and threw the little fork at them, hey if nothing else it was for amusement value.

Luana at lest went to move behind something, she of course had a gun, normally did, and ignored shoot the people for the moment, instead went to shoot out the tires on the van. She was ticked, normally her ticked, never a good thing, ever, she wasn't one of those people that lost the ability to think when pissed. From there two shoots into the engine, one kind of missed, opps, oh well, the fact she was pretty sure she saw a fork flying through the air distracted her. But she was pretty sure they weren't getting away via the van.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:10 pm
Details, details...details are everything in a tricky situation. And since there are no airfields cleared to receive and service the SR-71 near Seacouver, Gaston definitely had a situation to deal with. But then again, that's where the perks of employment came in handy.

"Marceau, this situation of yours damn well better be worth the trouble we're going through." Hawk was telling him over the comm system. "I don't like not having all the information."

"I know." Gaston replied. "Look, Drake is already deducting fuel expenses from my salary, just tack on the canopy, chute, and ejector to the rest. I'll give you what details I can when I get back, but this is the kinda thing my people like to keep to themselves."

"Fine." Hawk answered. "The uplink appears to have been successful. You've got another hour or so of flight time according to the GPS feed before you're over the insertion point. We'll need to test the slave controls before we're sure we can land the craft by remote."

Gaston nodded, monitoring the controls. "Just let me know what to do."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:50 pm
Adam crumpled under the force of the blow to his head, his falling body caught by the man who had hit him. Adam's sudden dead weight moved the man just as Matthew fired, the bullet hitting his shoulder instead of his head. He cried out but managed to keep hold of Adam's limp body.

A hail of bullets were aimed at Duncan, Matthew and Luana, with every intent of drilling any Immortal that didn't seek cover. Another man was yelling over a radio, his voice drown out by the roar of guns. Sirens were wailing in the distance.

In the midst of the chaos an SUV pulled up on the other side of the van, and the other men used the shelter of the vehicle to pile on board, taking Adam with them. Tires squealed as they peeled off.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:01 pm
"Jagen sie haben unten, ihre Eingeweide auf einer Wand zu haben." That was proof enough that Luana was ticked, she empty the clip in the gun and put a new one in as she studied the area a moment, they needed to either deal with the police or leave. It was then she noted Matthew, gun already leveled on him till she took notice of the fact he was injured and seemed to be on their side, a few more choice words, though lacking cursing, and her tone was deadly calm she turned to look back at Phoenix.

Phoenix was looking rather terrified still, by this point though on her feet, paler then a ghost with a tan and shaking.

With a shake of her head Luana glanced to Duncan, having to think as she spoke in english, "Are you injured?"

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:03 pm
Mat blinked a few times, his brain having to play catch up before he shrugged and slumped, going to dig bullets out of himself so he could heal before he bothered to stand. Not even paying attention to the german lady or Phoenix or whoever the german lady addressed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:36 pm
Duncan pushed himself to his feet as the SUV roared off, looking for a moment like he was going to chase the vehicle on foot, before striding to the boy he didn't know who was bleeding on the other side of the ruined Viper. Catching him under the arms, the big Scot hoisted him to his feet, keeping a firm grip on him.

"Come on," he snarled, "unless you want to talk to the police. Luana, Phoenix, how's your car?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:41 pm
Luana cast a look to her car, it didn't look like it had been hit, "Fine." Her tone was sharper now, her eyes on the young looking immortal she didn't know, she wanted to talk to him, just not here. "Met at Joe's?" As much as she didn't want to go there it was most likely the best place.

Phoenix was back to clutching to Luana wide-eyed looking around like someone was going to jump out and bite her, or worse.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:44 pm
Mat went from rather calm to trying to yank himself out of who ever was holding him's grasp, pulling both long daggers as he did so. He didn't knoew these people, nor trust them anywhere near him. "Might as ******** well, can't drive down the road with holes in my car now can I?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:46 pm
(you ever get the feeling we're fast posters Silver? lol)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:07 pm
MacLeod allowed Mat to yank himself free, but used the younger Immortal's movement to disarm him expertly of the two daggers. "Put those away," he rumbled, tossing them at Mat's feet before turning to head back for the the T-Bird, "and come on. Luana, see you at Joe's."

As he trotted quickly for his car, leaving it up to the boy to follow or not, Duncan pulled out his cell phone. "Geno, are you still there?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:12 pm
With that Luana glanced to Phoenix, "What are you wearing? You know what, never mind, come on, we'll talk on the way or something." She shook her head before heading for her cat with a hurried step, she didn't want to deal with the police, not at all.

Phoenix was left to hurry after her, not say a word as she got in the car and shut the door. It wasn't but a second later Luana was seated and buckled in, starting the car and already pulling out speedily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:15 pm
That got Mat to narrow his eyes at the guys back, this was one reason he never mess with other immortals, they made him want to deck them, he kicked up poor daggers up, catching them with ease before flipping them and sheathing them. He cast a glance towards his car before with a sign he went to follow the guy, still bleeding given there was still a bullet or two in him, he'd deal with those once seated though.  

Vesta Shade

Geno Roads

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:36 am
"Ya" The Ancient Immortal replied looking out of his car window. "I'm still here." Geno smiled. "MacLeod, where are you?" He asked. "Just tell me and I'll be there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 am
The in flight tests between the Blackbird and the controllers at Balance had gone well...everything would be ready when Gaston flew over Seacouver. Hawk and Drake had been silent for a half hour after the last test, in the process of arranging the appropriate permits and cover stories for an SR-71 to fly over the region.

With that accomplished, Gaston was back to boredom. Pausing the MP3s, Gaston dialed in the numbers to MacLeod's phone...

"It's busy. Figures." Gaston groused, waiting for the voicemail to kick in. "MacLeod...it's Gaston. Just to give you an update, I'm about an hour out. Gimme a call when you can, let me know where to meet you. Hope Adam's all right."  

Gaston Marceau
Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:19 pm
MacLeod dropped behind the wheel of his car, glancing over at the kid as he opened the passenger door. "Geno," he said, voice strained, "meet me at Joe's." He gave the address quickly as Mat climbed in and Duncan started his car.

He listened to Gaston's message then dailed his cell, glancing at Mat with a signifigant we'll talk look as the phone rang,  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games