Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
A breaking of the curse [need 2 guys] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:24 pm
"ahhhh dont worry about it,shes just havin fun,i think your name should be whiner instead of lilly,i mean yeah,lilly,nice name"he said,laying on the bed laughing  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:33 pm
Lilly mewed, annoyed, at him at jumped up on a window sill where she began washing her white fur.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:51 pm
vampslayer3
((i know,im saying night cuz thats what i say when i go to sleep,no matter what time it may be))Able sat up "cant sleep,too excited"he said as he got up and started walking around to keep himself occupied "what if...."he said,as he pondered and paced back and forth

((you're not supposed to hear the kittens either...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:56 pm
Cloud woke up and, after a few stretches, pounces on Artemis. "Good morning" He smiles as much as a kitten can.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Threadbare Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:18 pm
(( *posts* ninja ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:42 pm
Feeling Cloud pounce on her Artemis yawned pushing him off lightly with her claws."Good morning or afternoon...I don't really know what time it is any more. So how are you?"She asked sitting down her tail falling over her paws as she looked at him her wiskers twitching slightly.  

KageUmi

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:56 pm
BloodyPuppeteer
(( *posts* ninja ))

((i love your signature))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:17 pm
"hmmm,i cant beleive its still daytime,but then again,its kinda boring,not having anything to do and such"he said flatly,as if the life in him was gone "im gonna head out for food,any of you guys want something,honey buns and snapple just arent doing it for me right now"Able picked up and put on his leather jacket  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:26 pm
"i guess thats a negative,well im out,peace"he said,holding up the peace sign as he left "ill snag the cats a little food then"he got on his bike and revved up his motor,"woohoo,i love this thing!"he yelled as he rode off towards the grocery store  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:05 pm
he reached the grocery store and bought some stuff to make dinner with and some of the good cat food that comes in the cans and you see people giving to their cats out of wine glasses in the commercials "KNOCK KNOCK!"he yelled in as he opened the door and walked towards the kitties "hey guys,i didnt know wat you wanted so i bought 5 of everything,theres tuna,theres beef,theres some other kinds too but they seem a little unusual to me" Able sat down on the couch and waited for one of them to try out the new food "go ahead,its not poisoned"  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:27 pm
Lilly sniffed at the food and backed away, turning and looking at the other cats. "Cat food?" She mewed to them. "We're not even cats!" She batted her paws at them and ran over to the other kittens.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:22 pm
"okey dokey then,i guess dinner for us is also dinner for you guys"he left the room and made dinner for them all,steak,corn on the cob,and chicken "ill share mine with them"he said as he entered the room and cut up some of the chicken into small pieces and gave them a bit of the steak "whaddya think?"he asked with a smile  

vampslayer3

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 10:24 pm
Lilly ate a piece of chicken. Much better than that cat stuff, she thought happily. She mewed thankfully and rubbed up against his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:44 pm
Cloud walked over to Able and took a small chunk of chicken. He sat down and started eating it. "Hm...this guys not a bad cook..."  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:59 pm
"No, he isn't," Lilly agreed.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items