Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:39 pm
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Sakira knocked on the door to her room. Her hands were full of bags of food, she couldn't open the door. "Ronin." She said. "Can you open the door? My hands are full."
He heard the knocking and immediately went for the door opening it. "Here lemme help you with that" he carried not some, but everything he carried and placed them on the table. "I'm glad to see you, Sakira-chan" he smiled at her
"I'm glad to see you too." She answered brightly. "Hungry?" She asked she she digged in the bag for food.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:43 pm
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Sakira knocked on the door to her room. Her hands were full of bags of food, she couldn't open the door. "Ronin." She said. "Can you open the door? My hands are full."
He heard the knocking and immediately went for the door opening it. "Here lemme help you with that" he carried not some, but everything he carried and placed them on the table. "I'm glad to see you, Sakira-chan" he smiled at her
"I'm glad to see you too." She answered brightly. "Hungry?" She asked she she digged in the bag for food.
"That I am. What kind of foo-"he was interrupted by his growling stomach. He laughed nervously in embarrasment. "Ehehe...my stomach really spoke for me there"  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
"That I am. What kind of foo-"he was interrupted by his growling stomach. He laughed nervously in embarrasment. "Ehehe...my stomach really spoke for me there"

"Well I brought whatever. Sushi,curry,noodles,burgers,rice or pizza. I think I named all of them. I think that's all of them." She said as she took out the noodles and ate them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 pm
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz

"Well I brought whatever. Sushi,curry,noodles,burgers,rice or pizza. I think I named all of them. I think that's all of them." She said as she took out the noodles and ate them.
Being from feudal Japan, he was not use to such Americanized foods, as he held up a cheeseburger with a confused look. "well whatever it is, I know for sure it's food, soo...."he took a bite out of it. "Mmm..not bad. What is this food?" he's scarfing down the cheeseburger rather hungrily  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:00 pm
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz

Being from feudal Japan, he was not use to such Americanized foods, as he held up a cheeseburger with a confused look. "well whatever it is, I know for sure it's food, soo...."he took a bite out of it. "Mmm..not bad. What is this food?" he's scarfing down the cheeseburger rather hungrily
"It's called a burger. Since it has cheese then it's a chesseburger." She explained as she took out sushi and popped them in her mouth one by one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:06 pm
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz

"It's called a burger. Since it has cheese then it's a chesseburger." She explained as she took out sushi and popped them in her mouth one by one.
The moment he saw Sakira pop a sushi in her mouth (and finishing the burger at the same time), Ronin nearly reached for the sushi, but stopped. "Anoo....Sakira-chan, may I have some sushi please? It's one of my favorite foods..." retracted his hand and eagerly looked at the sushi, but also reminded himself that this is really her food and not his so he should ask first.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:10 pm
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz

The moment he saw Sakira pop a sushi in her mouth (and finishing the burger at the same time), Ronin nearly reached for the sushi, but stopped. "Anoo....Sakira-chan, may I have some sushi please? It's one of my favorite foods..." retracted his hand and eagerly looked at the sushi, but also reminded himself that this is really her food and not his so he should ask first.
"Sure. I won't mind sharing." She said giving him some. "How was your rest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:13 pm
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz

"Sure. I won't mind sharing." She said giving him some. "How was your rest?"
He took the sushi gratefully and popped one in his mouth. He looked at her and smiled softly "It was nice. I feel very much well-rested."  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:18 pm
Sakira smiled at him. "That's nice to hear." She took one more sushi and ate it. "I'm full and we didn't even finish all of it." She said looking at the table which had 2 more bags of food left in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:24 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira smiled at him. "That's nice to hear." She took one more sushi and ate it. "I'm full and we didn't even finish all of it." She said looking at the table which had 2 more bags of food left in it.
"Hmm...yesh we should save it then, don'tcha think?" he finished his sushi. "I feel very much satisfied for tonight" he pats his belly. He looked over at Sakira and smiled sincerely. "Sakira-chan I want to thank you for your hospitality. I'm in your debt. If there's anything I could help you with, don't hesitate to ask me." and he meant it too  

HaJoeKen

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:29 pm
Being full just made Ronin feel lazy and tired again, and he slumped over on the bed. "Ahh....well, thanks for everything, Sakira-chan. You've made this young samurai's day well." It was not long until he fell asleep again on the bed

((sowwies i gots to go. bye bye!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:30 pm
Ronin Misaki
SweetHugz
"Hmm...yesh we should save it then, don'tcha think?" he finished his sushi. "I feel very much satisfied for tonight" he pats his belly. He looked over at Sakira and smiled sincerely. "Sakira-chan I want to thank you for your hospitality. I'm in your debt. If there's anything I could help you with, don't hesitate to ask me." and he meant it too
Sakira got up and stretched. "Don't worry about that. That's what friends are for right?" Sakira started cleaning up the mess by putting it in the trash.  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:03 pm
Ronin Misaki
Being full just made Ronin feel lazy and tired again, and he slumped over on the bed. "Ahh....well, thanks for everything, Sakira-chan. You've made this young samurai's day well." It was not long until he fell asleep again on the bed

((sowwies i gots to go. bye bye!!))

[[Bye!]]
Sakira looked at how fast Ronin fell asleep. She was tired too but she had to shower first. She went into the bathroom and showered and she came out in her blue PJs. She checked to make sure Ronin was alseep and not looking. Sakira placed an egg on the ground and waited for it to hatch. It became a small white dragon. She cuddle it and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 am
[[I hadn't thrown my weapon, I just stated it was a throwing weapon]]

Ecyv had put away his harpoon, and was secretly relieved he guarded his mind with rune spells. "If you want to know which side I'm on, you're stuck with that doubt. I'm on my own side. I have no need nor desire to participate in this major squabble between a corrupt government and it's weak, complacent subjects." He started walking towards the inn, hoping there was vacancy.  

Lord Vyce

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:48 pm
"If by their weak complacent subjects you mean the starving, dying families out there I'd say you've got a pretty sad idea of 'weak complacent subjects'. Those people fought with all they could to stop the government. They ended up being stuck dead or in extreme poverty."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff