Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:58 pm
"second set of stairs on the right!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:10 pm
Kumi climbed out of the vehicle and walked after Noltic quietly and looked up at the mansion and blinked, silently."I hope I dont get lost..."she said raising an eyebrow.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:33 am
Noltic walked inside up the stairs Tao had directed and thought to himself... man, this place could pull a wicked sick house party....

Hismood was that of ultimate happiness nothing was about to tarnish the big grin he wore across his face and he bagan to look about at the odd furnishings and things of the house of a vampire.

Kumi wouldnt like the looks of this place too much, there were reminders of the blood lust everywhere.

Noltic turned when he got to the top of the stairs and said to his freinds...

"You coming or am i gonna have to find myself a room?"

With that he shot a wink at Kumi an began to walk down the hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:27 am
"the set of stairs leads to your room" Tao said as he walked up the opposite staircase.  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 am
WOW... your jokin me right?"

Noltic turned and saw quite possibly the largets sleeping wuarters he had ever reembered using.

He turned back to Kumi".. i guess he was serious, about me and you sharing a room. Dont mind do ya? its pretty big...."

Noltic then proceeded to walk into a huge open space in the floor with a raised platform... a fencing stage. He thought to ghimself slowly and then without another though he stripped off his shirt and threw it to a laundry hamper in the corner... peeling off his boots he pulled out his whip. And began to practice... hewould surely need it tommorrow night.

He felt free and at ease for the first time in a while... as he danced aboiut fighting imaginary vampires...

Then he stopped and smelled the air.... He was goin to need a shower after his training too.

With a smile he continued to practice  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 am
"you have two more floors that are part of this room, one is a study and the other a large bedroom with a large bathroom" Tao said as he came in through an inside window, which was then covered as soon as he was inside.

"this place belonged to the original Krsnk." Tao said as he drew a saber from the rack on the wall. "these are called slayers, only weapon from before 1950 that could successfully destroy a Krsnk."  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:01 am
Kumi crossed her arms looking out the window. She sighed looking around the place none to happily. She then ran over to the bed and jumped on it and sighed laying on her tummy and closed her eyes burying her head in the sheets."Its soooo soft!!!" she mumbled from her head faced down in the sheets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:32 pm
"Ive got all day to get used to using this thing though... maybe more if the big ones are a no show tonight. but im gonna need some sleep.Hmm.."

Noltic looked at kumi and suddenly felt extremely self concious... without his shirt on she could see all the horrible scars he had from the two years of inhuman torture. He looked at himslef and saw the lines where his skin had been removed and regrown... and felt.... like a monster again. No one was pained as much as he was by his past and he fought fto help the ones who had done this to him.

He looped the whip around his belt and left the room... alone.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:28 am
Kumi raised hr head from the sheets and blinked watching Noltic leave the room. She looked after him worridly and jumped off the bed and followed after him."Whats wrong Noltic?"she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 pm
Noltic turned quickly with a smile..."Nothing... Not at...." He was about to say all but he trailed off... he couldnt hide it, his skin bore the markings of ages of abuse to his body... he didnt even understand how Kumi didnt stare.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:13 pm
Kumi looked at himand her expression softened knowing what he was thinking and she reached out and touched his scars softly."I dont care..."she said softly."I...I know you may think of yourself as a monster...but I dont..."she said looking up at him quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:25 pm
Noltic looked down at her and felt it he felt it inside him... he felt the need to be somnething other than alone... but he had to be he didnt want to have to subject the people he cared about to his sickening company....

He couldnt even look himself in the mirror up and down... the sickening surgical lines that ran across the autopsy slices where his skin had been pulled back... all while he was awake and feeling it. He couldnt take it he reached into his backpack and pulled out his other set of clothes to put on...  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:32 pm
Kumi looked at his scars quietly and reached out tracing a finger gently over the lines as soft as she could and then hugged him softly not wanting to let go."I know it hurts..."she whispered."But I wont leave your side...even when I mgone...Ill be by your side..."she said."maybe you wont see me...but Ill be there.."she whispered looking up at him and blushed faintly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:35 pm
"that's really sweet and all, but you two should clean up, dinner's in a few minutes" Tao said as he walked over by them "nice scars, you are a true man Noltic"  

Tillman -DUH-

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:38 pm
All sympathetic emotion flushed from his miond Noltic stared at his freind's back... he had such gall.... and then it hit him... maybe he meant to do that... whatever the case he'd cheered Noltic up so he'd best get ready.

Noltic looked at Kumi"... im kinda smelly and i gotta shower... but ladys first i geuss."

Then he thought of his clothes... man he was gonna have to like nick some digs from a butler... all his were battleworn bloodstained and scruffy as hell....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff