Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Apocolypse Survival (Adventure/Romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:19 pm
Darren pulled the guitar off his back and start playing a soothing melodic instrumental. he often found music to be one way of inspiring emotion in almost any situation. He tried to play a tune that was hopeful yet laced with notes to encourage memory. The chords enveloped him. If anything it ws something to fill the slight silence only otherwise broken by the occasional crunch of a chip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:23 pm
Damien turned his head towards Darren and smiled. "music ..." he mumbled so quietly only he could hear it. He hadn't actually heard an instrument in ages. The song was wonderful, it was inspiring yet soothing at the same time.  

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:27 pm
"You're really good," Lissianna told Darren as she listened to him play.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:51 pm
"hmm" Darren said snapping out of a trance, yet still playing, "Oh I'm not that good..." he said blushing slightly, "I miss a chord every now and then..."  

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:58 pm
"It's still amazing..." Damien chirped. He ate another chip as he watched Darren play.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:32 pm
Lissianna nodded in agreement with Damien.  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:45 am
Darren shrugged and started on a new tune. It had been a favourite of him and his friends.

Say your prayers little one
Dont forget, my son
To include everyone
Tuck you in, warm within
keep you free from sin
till the sandman he comes
sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

Exit, light
Enter, Night
Take my hand
we're off to never-never land

Somethings wrong, shut the light
heavy thoughts tonight
And they aren't of snow white
dreams of war, dreams of liars
dreams of dragon's fire
and of things that will bite
sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight

Exit, light
Enter, Night
Take my hand

Now I lay me down to sleep (x2)
I pray the lord my soul to keep (x2)
If i die before i wake (x2)
I pray the lord my soul to take (x2)

hush little baby, don't say a word
never mind that noise you heard
it's just the beasts under your bed
in your closet, in your head

Exit, light
Enter, Night
grain of sand

Exit, light
Enter, Night
Take my hand

As he finished he was reminded of his friends, his mate who'd played bass with him. His cousin who'd played Drums. And most painfully of all his girlfriend who played Backing Guitar. He'd never see them again. He couldn't hold back the few tears that trickled down his face.

"It doesn't sound right acoustic...."

((Song: Enter Sandman))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Damien closed his eyes and listened to the song. When he opened his eyes he looked over at Darren, expecting to see a happy Darren...Damien was shocked to see him crying. "Are you okay...?" he asked softly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:12 pm
"Yeah" he said, wiping his tears away on his sleeve and looking up smiling, "I'm fine"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:06 am
Lissianna looked at him, her expression softer and not as passive as usual. "It's wierd, isn't it? Knowing that we can't call them later to see what they're doing. It's hard..."  

amore_mia_bella

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:56 am
"Yeah..." he said, biting back more tears, he sighed, composing himself, "So what should we do now?" he asked. he had never really been prepared for the end of the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:58 am
((Sorry I haven't been on for awhile I've been abit busy.))

Sage had sat on the floor munching on a small bag of chips she had grabbed."We really should find some way of surviving."She put in looking up at the group.  

KageUmi

Kumori-dono

Shy Borg

8,900 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:23 am
"Well it's blunt,, but true" Darren said, "This food will probably last two or three weeks, maybe five at a stretch. In that time we should probably build somewhere to shelter us, this shelter wasnt built for five people" he continued. He himself was wondering what they would do when the fod ran out. But for now he thought he would focus on neccessities, and cross that bridge when they came to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:34 am
Raven on the other hand, was drinking out of a flask that had the strong scent of Vodka inside of it. After taking a long swig, he closed it and shivered a little as he mumbled to himself in incoherant words that were mixed with russian and english. Soon, you could hear a light sound of breathing from him, showing that he was asleep, but on of his eyes were open and glazed over, giving him a creepy look.  

Daigo Himazaki

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:03 pm
Lissianna looked over at Raven and rolled her eyes. She kicked him hard in the stomach to wake him up. "This isn't the time to be drinking. Darren's right. We need to think up of a plan."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff