Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:23 am
Xynos heard Rina and looked over. "Are you okay?" Xynos tilted his head.

((Goddammit. I'll be back in 10 minutes.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 am
((ok))
"Yea i'm fine." She said and tryed to get out of bed but coughed again. No i can't get sick! She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:34 am
((Back.))
Xynos walked over to the bed and placed his hand on her forehead again. "Go back to sleep. I'm going to get medicine." He walked out of the room and out of the Inn and headed for the medicine shop down the street.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:37 am
She layed back down No i don't want to be sick.. She thought.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:39 am
Xynos walked into the shop and grabbed a bottle of pills. He paid for them and walked back to the Inn. He walked into the room and filled a cup with water and pulled a pill out of the bottle. "Here. Do you want some help sitting up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:45 am
Rina nodded as she tryed sitting up again. Never take a bath in a cold lake... She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:48 am
Xynos grabbed one of her hands and pulled her up. He placed his other hand on her shoulder and got her so she was sitting up completely and handed her the water and a pill.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:53 am
Rina put the pill in her mouth then drank the water and swalloed the pill. After she layed back down feeling like Crap.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:57 am
"There. Trying going to sleep or at least rest. I'll be here in you need anything." Xynos went back over to the chair, sat down and watched Rina.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:01 am
Rina looked at the ceiling. Stupid cold. She thought then closed her eyes and fell asleep again. The faster i get healthy the better  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:05 am
Xynos sighed and looked out the window. It was raining hard. He began to hum as lightning light the sky and the sound of thunder filled the air. He shut the windows and sat on the couch at the other side of the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:07 am
Rina slept so she could get better and lose her cold. If she woke up she would jus close her eyes and fall back asleep.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:13 am
Xynos stared out the window at the black clouds from the couch. He turned to the TV and turned it on. The weather channel said that the storm should last for a couple of hours. "Damn it..." He flipped through the channels and turned it off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:17 am
Rina started talking in her sleep. "I didn't do anything.......Why are you yelling? stop yelling at me" She said in her sleep  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:19 am
Xynos looked over at Rina. She was talking in her sleep. He walked over to her and tried waking her up. "Rina... Wake up..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games