Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:59 am
Tala nodded, and crept off away from the pack to hunt. She saw the pack move off towards an alleyway, and watched almost amused as a strange wolf lept over roofs towards them. She crept further away; into the shrubbery. Crouching low to the ground her scarred ears picked up noises. Creeping forward she noticed two lovers in a clearing, locked in embrace. She gave a wolfish smile. This was gonna be easy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:00 am
Mako spun around teeth beared, growling, until he realized it was Drew. "Drew. Good to see you again."  

bign15

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:40 pm
"Good to see you too." Drew said, then realized the smell of blood was drifting to his nose. "Mako, did you get shot?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:00 pm
"Nothing serious, a couple of clips but nothing els." he said as he tried to raise his backfoot off the ground without notice.  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Violet stuck with the pack, her golden hair didn't blend in well with the night. She watched everything happened and saw the someone called 'Mako' get shot. Violet looked over Drew's shoulder to get a better look at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:21 am
Drew, however, noticed Mako raise his foot off the ground.
"Mako...can you walk?" he ventured, craning his neck for a closer look at the paw. "Because, if you can't, we can go back to the warehouse. We can't hunt with an injured wolf."  

Conbryo

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:22 am
Jared watched the captain intently, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:13 pm
Luna sighed so far she hadn't run into another werewolf. Sheathing her sword she folded her arms across her chest as she continued to walk.  

KageUmi

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:53 pm
((oh, guys...just so you know (and if you haven't noticed) I've changed my username- Enderdog is now Timelord2))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:17 pm
"We're going to live in a warehouse?" Violet's eyes were huge with surprised.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:48 pm
Drew looked at Violet, a gentle amusement in his eyes. "No. The warehouse is just our headquarters. It's where we go if we need to recuperate or plan a hunt. On that note," he said, turning back to Mako. "You're in no condition to continue hunting. You'll be fine by next month, but we should go back to the warehouse for now."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:32 pm
"I can hunt for him when he's hungry." Violet suggested.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:58 pm
Drew turned back to Violet. "Are you sure? You'll still have to hunt for yourself. Hunting for two is a bit of a challenge."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:10 pm
Violet shrugged. "I'm used to doing this. When my friend became a werewolf she didn't want to hunt so I hunted for her." Violet replied. "How much does he eat anyways?"  

SweetHugz

bign15

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:55 pm
"Damn it I said it was..." He said trying to put weight on his injured he winced in pain. "Nevermind."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games