Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:38 pm
Sakira jumped at the voice that said hello. "Could it just be my imagination?" She thought. "They're ghost in here!" Yuffa moaned. Sakira turned around and jumped again when she heard someone said Morning, Aya. Sakira looked at the entrance of the cave and saw fire and a shadow. She looked closely and saw the same girl from the river earlier.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:52 pm
Aya waved to Jami. "Morning..."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:09 pm
Sakira saw two shadows now. "Maybe I can be friends with them." she thought Sakira approach them slowly with Yuffa quietly fluttering behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:13 pm
"And hello to you, newcomer..." Aya said without turning around.  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:18 pm
Sakira jump a little since she thought they didn't know she were here. "H-Hi. I'm Sakira and this is Yuffa." She said pointing at the tiny bird.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:38 pm
Aya turned and bowed. "A pleasure to meet you, I'm sure... Any particular reason why you've wandered into our little shelter...?"  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:44 pm
"Umm well I wanted to explore and this cave seem interesting. So I came in here. I'm sorry to have bother you. I can leave right away if you wish." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 pm
Aya shrugged. "That's up to you... you're not bothering anybody right now..."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:54 pm
"Oh I guess I'll stay since I didn't find have shelter yet." Sakira said as she sat down near the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Aya nodded and sat down beside Jami. "Alright then."  

AyaSantres

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:11 pm
Sakira forgot to introduce herself to the girl in white hair. "Sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Sakira and thats Yuffa." She said quickly. Then she turned back and looked at the fire.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:41 pm
Jami inclined her head. "I heard." She smiled slightly and finished the apple, throwing it far out of the cave. She moved closer to the fire to dry. "Help yourself to the food lying around." She gestured to the dried meat hanging near the wall and the multiple fruits she threw on her bed.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:13 am
Sakira looked at the pile of food. She got up and took some berries and apples for her and Yuffa. "Here, Yuffa." She said handing her the berries.
"What bring people like you into the forest?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:55 pm
Jami looked down at the fire. "I lived her my entire life." She smiled slightly, but mainly to herself.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:25 pm
Aya glanced at Jami, wondering silently. He shrugged the question away.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games