Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Rina blushed when he said that. She watched him fly off. "I guess we should back inside." She said then her and Kaisa walked back into the school  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:24 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Deserei do u mind that we are holding hand expecaily that are fingers are entwined and let walk this way and lets go where ever the halls lead us" Leon said

"No i dont mind and ok" Deserei said sweetly

"darn thats sucks we can't go outside oh well we can walk around the buliding" He said then he kissed her again. they walked down the hall and towards the stairs.

"alright then" Deserei said with a smile

As they walked down the stairs and it still raining he held her close and wonder if she was scaried " Hey by any chance are you scaried of storms or stuff like?"he asked her putting his arm aroun her holding her close to him

"Not really i love storms ever since i was an infant storms put me to sleep Also all us witchs have a caertain element that makes us stronger when we are near it and ironically mine is storms and any kind of rainy weather"Deserei said while holding on to Leon  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:29 pm
daisuke waited for rina to come in and then grabbed her by the arm and brought her into a kiss then he took off down the hall  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:32 pm
Rina blushed a lot."No wait!" She said chasing him down the hall  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"Deserei do u mind that we are holding hand expecaily that are fingers are entwined and let walk this way and lets go where ever the halls lead us" Leon said

"No i dont mind and ok" Deserei said sweetly

"darn thats sucks we can't go outside oh well we can walk around the buliding" He said then he kissed her again. they walked down the hall and towards the stairs.

As they walked down the stairs and it still raining he held her close and wonder if she was scaried " Hey by any chance are you scaried of storms or stuff like?"he asked her putting his arm aroun her holding her close to him

"Not really i love storms ever since i was an infant storms put me to sleep Also all us witchs have a caertain element that makes us stronger when we are near it and ironically mine is storms and any kind of rainy weather"Deserei said while holding on to Leon

"oh ok, well let me know if u get sleeply ok and you know ever sense i met you i have gotten the feeling that you have a crush on me" he asked her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina blushed a lot."No wait!" She said chasing him down the hall
he turns and jumps out the window and his wings unfold and he flew up into a dorm room  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:47 pm
Rina ran up the stairs. "Witch room is it witch room!" She said knoking on all the doors  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:48 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"oh ok, well let me know if u get sleeply ok and you know ever sense i met you i have gotten the feeling that you have a crush on me" he asked her

Deserei started to blush a little "well maybe i did a-a little bit" she said embarassed  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:50 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina ran up the stairs. "Witch room is it witch room!" She said knoking on all the doors
in dorm 12 you heard light sobbing then "shaizuno you see light come from the top of the door and at the bottom as well  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm
Rina saw the light and ran to doorm 12 she knoked on the door. "Open up! Please." She said  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

Deserei started to blush a little "well maybe i did a-a little bit" she said embarassed

He stop and looked at her " don't worry, I have falling in love with you." He said. then Leon grabed her and pulled her close then kisses her deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:57 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina saw the light and ran to doorm 12 she knoked on the door. "Open up! Please." She said
the door opened and daisuke was sitting there drinking tea "hey rina"  

Atamous

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:01 pm
Rina blushed. "Don't go running off like that. I have to keep an eye on you." She said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:04 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Rina blushed. "Don't go running off like that. I have to keep an eye on you." She said
he pulls you in and closes the door and pins you on a wall and kisses you "rina i love you
Darks limps in with cuts and is bleeding "dark what happened he looks up remember that demon i killed well he had friends and they weren't happy he falls and reverts back to Atamous he is unconcious  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:05 pm
Alena walked down the dorm hall, she was looking for her room.
Or just for something to do, Jack was taking a nap.
and she didn't feel like playing with Chemicals.
'Maybe I'll play my Cello.' She past Dorm 12, humming to herself a sweet lullaby She noticed Atamous on the floor and gasped, running to him she glared at the two, "What happened?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games