Welcome to Gaia! ::

Children of the KoRn

Back to Guilds

A home of all Korn Fans. [The OFFICIAL KoRn Guild that ends all others!] 

Tags: korn, jonathan davis, fieldy, munky, ray luzier 

Reply .:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.
+Intro Circle: Introduce Yourselves Here, KoRny Peers! ^_^+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We give you gold!
  GOOOLLDDDZZORS
View Results

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:12 am
jesicka27
Hello All! My name is jesicka27. I am goping to be 27 in a few weeks and i am huge Korn fan. I have loved the band sience i was 12! Wow more than half my life now! I have had the privlage of meeting fieldy @ a book sighnig @ one of thier concerts this year.. err well last year '09. That was deffantly a day 2 rember but any ways. thanks for the gold i wasnt even expecting. I was hoping to just meet some fellow KoRn Nutz!
Much Love,
jesicka27

Welcome! And yes, you ARE the first poster here for 2010 biggrin . Sorry we're not as active as we used to be, but thanks for postin'.

And ooo 27 soon eh, that makes you even more of a Korn veteran than I, I'll be turning 21 in a few weeks too ^_^.

Hope you have a great time here at COTK! Cheers mate! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:00 am
I'm IXI Zero Gravity IXI, you can call me Zero. I'm a very huge fan of KoRn, and I love their songs. I have an album of theirs Life Is Peachy. They're #1 on my Fave Bands list -^^- smile  

1SanjiGirl101

A DEADLY KITT3N

10,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:32 pm
hey im misty, im 20 from boring indiana... i love korn they are one of my fave bands. idk there is just something about their sound and voice that just kinda turns me on lolz. i have been to a couple of their concerts and yes they are always amazing! i also love the fact that they redid the song kidnap the sandy claws!!! anything else you would want to know about me just pm me. im a pretty outgoing and easy person to talk to!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:53 pm
Welcome Zero Gravity and Misty, it's a pleasure to have you here! smile  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Roman Apocalypse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Hi I'm Valerie Anne other wise known as Vee (: I hail London,United Kingdom, lived here for half my life. I like different kinds of music,not much a Country fan,but I usually listen to bands like KoRn and H.I.M.. I do have a facebook and a Myspace. My Myspace is on my profile just to let you know,incase you want to add me. I was first introduced to Korn by my papa,but then I met Olivia Arvizu,a very sweet girl, who is my little sisters best friend and one of the bassist daughter and I really got into them. Well I think that's all you need to know about really so Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
Ifeelsogay is my name... and yes, i usually feel so gay. I love the korn... both xD  

ifeelsocheesyfluff

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:14 pm
S0ZI
Hey I'm Sozi, I love KoRn, they are by far the best band and even though I like Marilyn Manson I will always love JD for punching him in the face ^^

noh-uh JD did what? is there a youtube vid of thaT?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm
Hey everyone, I found KoRn at a rather young age and got hooked from the first song. You see, what happened was I was trying to find a good song I liked, searching a whole bunch of bands, but it felt like they were all missing something. a couple song almost had it, but not quite. then one day as everyone was doing chores listening to some random song, mom put on "Coming Undone." She said "this is real rock." And I couldn't stop listening to it to save my life. been an addict ever since.  

The Spellslinger

Dangerous Regular

Skurai Silver Bane

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 pm
whats up IM daniel people call me pinhead, for reasons other than the name is usually for, that or psycho clown. KoRn is my all time av band i listen to all forms of rock though, i am completely goth, i write draw play guitar and write songs i live in Allen TX US unfortunately. i been listening to korn since i was in seventh grade the first song i heard was shoots and ladders and havent been able to put them down since im gong to see them this summer on Aug 13 along with Rob Zombie and Lamb of god  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:58 am
Hello fellow Korn fans. I'm Anthony, but ya'll can call me applejacks. I've been a Korn fan since I first heard Falling Away From Me. It's great to see that there are so many Korn fans on Gaia. First we take over Gaia, next the WORLD.  

applejacks1991

god of the night

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:48 pm
Hi my name is James but if you call me that I'll make you bleed slowly . So people call me squirell. I have a facebook my name is Squirell Conklin . I'm been hooked on KoRn since late last year so. my fav songs is Got the life and here to stay . My second fac band is Linkin park . but KoRn is way better this is my first guild  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:38 am
Good Day All!
Name: Elizabeth, but please, Lizzi-B is fine.
Grade: Freshman!

Hello! I'm a new freshman at my high school in WV. XD I'm very crazy, outgoing, and a total drama addict. Like my name, I absolutely LOVE drama, and am sometimes the cause of it. Though, that's only rare. I just watch all the drama that happens in homeroom...and I think I even attempted to bring popcorn to watch the fight between a classmate and teacher. Heh...I'm very random (TACO) and yea...I'm a shopaholic and rarely have any money...but I'm starting to save so I can get more CDs and all...XD And work on my cosplay outfit...XD
I cuss... a lot...but I'm being totally polite now, and NOT cussing...but I do cuss...a lot...so yeah...if you see a random, "b***h! That was ********' my idea!" That's me... ^^"

MUSIC: I love Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Alternative music. My favorite bands are KoRn (no duh), A7X, Chiodos, Rise Against, and many more! XD I am the proud owner of KoRn's Greatest Hits Vol.1 and an Avenged Sevenfold CD. I mostly get my music the internet, so I don't get a lot of CDs...^^" and when I do get CDs...My computer doesn't work, and I can't rip them..so yea...I'm currently finding a solution to that...
How I got into KoRn? Well, I was watching this AMV, and I really like the music in it, so I was like, 'i like this song...' Found out it was Evolution by KoRn... So, yea, my top four KoRn songs are: Ya'll Want A Single, Evolution, b***h We Got A Problem, and Twist. Yea...

LINKS: Ha...ya really think I'm givin' you guys a link to my Facebook? Ha! I don't want stalkers...XD Lol, JK...but seriously...you're not getting it...

AMVs: I have yet to make an AMV with KoRn songs, because, my movie maker is being a b***h and won't let me make movies...without crashing...so, the Naruto AMV with KoRn's 'b***h We Got A Problem' is put on hold...for now... -.-

ASK?: Wanna ask me anything else? Just go ahead and PM me... biggrin

User Image

punchella

Shy Stylist

DomFox94

5,150 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 am
Hey, I'm Dom and am glad to have joined this guild! Korn is my favorite band for like ever! Korn's music has always been there when i needed it, and in most cases i needed it to keep my self from killing someone! xd twisted xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:14 am
Hey im NamiKidd but everyone calls me Nami. I hail from the place that Jonathan Davis hails from whee though i really hate this place except for that fact that i can run into Korn band members & this is where they originate from. Other than that some day ima get the hell out of here haha.
Im into Rock music. not a definite type because i go from Korn to Coheed and Cambria to HIM.

Info on what Korn has done for me: It has made me proud to say that i am from Bakersfield (even though i hate the place lol) because i love the fact that Korn's hometown is also my hometown ^^ thanx to that i got to witness when they got their own street named after them biggrin Korn has also helped me through tough times with their music. ... though, the thing i am most grateful that Korn has done for me is bring me my soulmate. It was because of our love for Korn that started it all. He claimed he was the biggest KornFreak & i said nope i am! haha thus bringing up a "who knows more about Korn fight" and ending up with falling in love : )

anyways im glad to have joined this guild & look forward to meeting other Korn freaks biggrin  

NamiKidd

Magical Genius

.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas