Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:59 pm
((C'mon Orly whee !))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm
"Well, isn't that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black? You simply walked up behind me and asked if I wanted help, and you never told me your name. Doesn't the person who makes the first effort to communicate with another person need to introduce themself first? Otherwise, the offer begins to sound somwhat suspicious."

Caged bowed again apologetically. "I'm deeply sorry. You made a sincere offer to help me, and yet I was suspicious of your intent. Allow me to introduce myself." He returned his avatar to an upright position. "My username is CagedBird. The name is inspired by the poem 'Sympathy' by Paul Laurence Dunbar. If you would like for me to recite to you the stanza of which the line appears, I would be more than happy to. Otherwise, I am a level 1 Flick Reaper, and I just began this game not 10 minutes ago."

Caged remained standing still, his red eyes searching for something else to say. "I'm sorry you had such an experience one your first day. I'm slightly hesitant to go to the Fields because of that fact. The first conversation I overhead on here was about PKing a man for his staff. Though Flick Reapers have a high attack, their speed isn't so great, and I would be no match for Twin Blades or Blade Brandiers." Caged had done his research before logging on, as he had overheard the different classes mentioned at school and what people thought was the best choice.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:50 pm
[ are you happy nao?]
It was very hard for Aquila to keep up an interested façade while the little one named Caged made his little speech. A strained sigh fled from her lips as she tried to keep her small attention span from capsizing, doing her best Aquila kept her vaguely uninterested eyes focused down on his small girly face, neck slightly to the side with her hand resting at the base.

Oi this kid sure does talks a lot. He’s is perceptive and well informed I need to give him credit for that.

Going to show how little attention she was give she didn’t even notice when his tract was completed. Her neck shot upright, ”Umm Well hello Cadged, first off my name is Aquila, as in the eagle one of my passions in real life is astronomy. With that said I didn’t tell you my name before was the fact that I wasn’t sure how to approach you, you seemed very unnerved and I was trying not to alarm you even though I failed at that. “

She took a short beak as if to mentally verbalize her next point, she brought her hand to her chin as if it would of made this easier, “Well you should know speed is not everything, as a Flick Reaper it is easier for you to attack multiple targets, a good defense if a group is trying to PK you. I’m a Lord Partizan myself and what I have lost in speed I have gained in power.” She brought her hands to her hips; a more genuine aura encircled her verses the facades she was pinning up before, “Well do you have any more questions about the World or would you rather see it first hand in a field.”

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:55 pm
Tsuyuna(the White)
-orly- dream scape
(I'm so sorry Sauce-kay san! I was in Italy on vacation and was only allowed to use the computer once. I forgot to inform you. I should have told you to look at my profile.)
Lit logged on, eager to get back on the computer. She logged on and went into Mac Anu. She walked through the crowds, over twoardes Nero's place.

Nero sat down, and began to talk. "I'm sure both of you know of the Epith of the twilight?"

((Thank goodness rofl !))

Tsuyuna blinked. The character sitting in front of her reminded her very much of a giant match -red at the top and pale from there down. The redhead seemed to have a spark in her eyes, a spark that Tsuyuna knew all too well. It was the same look she used to give other unsuspecting players, like a poker player who knew that they held all the cards. It felt strange to her to be on the receiving end of such a look. A shudder went down her spine. "Yes, I've done some -er- 'researching' on the topic." she replied. She glanced over to Edin, wondering how he was going to react.

Derek felt like time had stalled all around him. Everything seemed to cease all movement. In his blank trance, he approached the car where Emma Wielant lay lifeless in the drivers seat. She was pale, bloody, and contorted in the most inhumane way where the vehicle had caved in on her. Despairingly, he reached out his tiny hand towards the limp body. "Okaa-san..." he called in a void tone, for all breath seemed to have escaped his lungs. He did not know what to feel -right then, no emotion seemed to well up in him at all. Only an utter and complete emptiness was present in the now widening rift in his heart. Suddenly the nanny shrieked and rushed over to him. Time seemed to return to its normal pace as she grabbed him and picked him up in her arms, running away from the horrid scene. As Derek's head flopped over her shoulder, he then noticed Harald Hoerwick standing ten feet away. Tears were in his eyes and his face showed absolute agony. He had lost the most important woman in his life.
But Derek did not care. Suddenly he felt a wave of uncontrollable rage take hold of him. Kicking and screaming to get out of the nanny's arms, he shouted in anger at Harald, complete forgetting his Japanese. "Es ist Ihre ganze Schuld! Es ist Ihre ganze Schuld!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "It's all your fault! If you hadn't have made her drive out this way -" The rest of the words in his mind would not come out, for now he was overcome with tears. Derek had never cried before, not like this. The tears burned in his eyes and an overwhelming pain consumed his chest. As the nanny carried him stolidly back to her car, rain began to pour down from the clouds that loomed overhead. To Derek, it seemed as if the whole entire world was grieving the loss. Little did he know the WWW (world wide web) was about to soon. For shortly after Miss Emma died the Pluto Kiss incident occurred and with it all of her present work on the Epitaph of Twilight, her memory, disappeared as well.
...Most of it, anyway. The memory faded abruptly out of Derek's mind as the threw the book, the only copy of the Epitaph which was given to him, onto the floor. He flopped down onto his bed, bitter tears clinging to the edges of his eyelids. "If only I had never met her," he choked, holding them back to keep his manly composure. If only...then he would have never known what it felt like to lose a loved one; he would have never got removed from Emma's house; he would have never lost his "Wielant" name when the adoption documents were mysteriously lost; and he would have never been given the copy of the Epitaph of Twilight. Derek groaned bitterly as he stared into the rain-filled sky outside his window.

"The Epitaph used to be on an website. Wehn it shut down there were...compilcations. Some people wanted it turned back so they could continue on it. Well, somehow someone has downloaded it. And they have found a way to send other players into a coma. A dear friend of mine who was sometimes on his friends account. He was called... Never mind." I don't know these people and I do not want to go pscological on them. "Any way these people are known as." She stopped suddenly because there was a message for her, from Lit.
Nero opened the door and in came Lit, her normal self. "Orly told me to come in and check up on you" she said in a bouncy, cheerful voice. She smiled at the other two people in Nero's place and sat down on a couch.
Nero shook her head, muttered "Orly" under her breath, sat down and said to Edin and Tsuyuna "Where was I?"  

sadi s t o i d

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:48 pm
Still day "dreaming" Edin looked around, imagining he was still in the church. He felt like he was thinking about something important, but really, he didn't even know what he was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:17 pm
-orly- dream scape
"The Epitaph used to be on an website. Wehn it shut down there were...compilcations. Some people wanted it turned back so they could continue on it. Well, somehow someone has downloaded it. And they have found a way to send other players into a coma. A dear friend of mine who was sometimes on his friends account. He was called... Never mind." I don't know these people and I do not want to go pscological on them. "Any way these people are known as." She stopped suddenly because there was a message for her, from Lit.
Nero opened the door and in came Lit, her normal self. "Orly told me to come in and check up on you" she said in a bouncy, cheerful voice. She smiled at the other two people in Nero's place and sat down on a couch.
Nero shook her head, muttered "Orly" under her breath, sat down and said to Edin and Tsuyuna "Where was I?"

Tsuyuna blinked. The Epitaph was now being brought global? "Do the admins know 'bout this?" she wondered. No doubt they were probably seeking out the culprit already...and they would probably end up catching the wrong person. "Why's this person sending it to coma victims? Are ya suggestin' -?" She caught herself in mid-sentence. This situation could be bad, really bad. Now she was really reconsidering whether she wanted to be involved in this whole ordeal.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:33 pm
Tsuyuna(the White)
-orly- dream scape

Tsuyuna blinked. The Epitaph was now being brought global? "Do the admins know 'bout this?" she wondered. No doubt they were probably seeking out the culprit already...and they would probably end up catching the wrong person. "Why's this person sending it to come victims? Are ya suggestin' -?" She caught herself in mid-sentence. This situation could be bad, really bad. Now she was really reconsidering whether she wanted to be involved in this whole ordeal.

"The problems that it wasn't just one person, its a group known as Oracle. Their so good that the admins don't even know about them. And I'll soon introduce someone who has had four members of her family already caught by Oracle." Nero said.
"Me of course."said Liz.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:41 pm
Edin finally was paying attention. "So who exactly are these Oracle guys? Are they against or with any particular group of people? I've never heard of them.."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:51 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin finally was paying attention. "So who exactly are these Oracle guys? Are they against or with any particular group of people? I've never heard of them.."

"Better than the admins," she mused silently to herself. Tsuyuna wondered if these same people could, or already did, crack the CC Corps system and looked into the many secrets behind the World not known to the general public. If so, the corporation was probably hot on their case. "They're probably offered a big paycheck to anyone in their company who nabs these guys." she thought. Suddenly her eyes lit up. They would probably offer a big reward to the general public as well, and if Tsuyuna caught them, anything was possible. "Who knows, maybe one o' them's the person who that girl wanted us ta find?" she said to Edin. This was what Tsuyuna did best: find opportunities.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:09 pm
"Better than the admins? Hm.." Edin sighed. "Maybe, I don't know what harm they have against the game, they haven't done anything yet, so I doubt they'll do anything now..I don't know why we'd have to find them. It's still a possibility..." Almost forgetting about what just happened, he turned to the other players. "You guys probably know the most about these guys, I'm assuming."  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:51 pm
"Battle hungry, are we? You betrayed your 'original' personality with that slight shift in posture. You now appear more confident and slightly bored, showing by your lack of interest when I rambled on. I do commend you, however, on partially listening to my speech." CagedBird shift his posture into the more default position of an avatar's stance. "...though I don't believe you are actually decetful in personality. So let me guess, you hoped someone like me would come along? Possibly for some noobish company? By any chance do you enjoy The World because of its art?"

Caged knew he was assuming a lot for just meeting a person who wanted to help him. However, because his first overheard conversation dealt with PKing, he felt it would be nice to cover the bases. By knowing if her personality changes, he would know whether betrayal was prevailant in her personality. By responding to his speech with a similar greeting, it proved she was listening and not just trying to use him. And by loving the art...well he would have something in common with her; something they could discuss. Ulterior motives, however, would simply be nice to know about before going on a potentially dangerous mission.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:52 pm

[Sorry that took so long anything that could of gone wrong did. D: ]
What ever self esteem Aquila had was gone; minced into little bits by Cadged perceptive skill. With an embarrassed smile, but an overall content visage she spoke, ” Am I really that easy to read? I should be ashamed; your level of insight is somewhat, no very, painful. Although it is very admirable; it’s easy to see that you are a very intelligent person in real life. I do have to say I am not battle hungry, the truth is that most things in this game are better learn with action than with words. “ A pause broke out in the mist of Aquila speech, she wasn’t quite sure how to connect her next thought to the rest of her dissertation ; she bought her finger to her nose a sure sign that she was more than a little hesitant to share he interests. In real life she remembered the ridicule she endured for once sharing her “weird” and “pointless” hobbies with a peer.

”Well I do like art. I love looking at it and seeing the different styles created by different people, but I really have no talent at it, it’s kind of depressing actually. What I really enjoy about this game is its starry skies, odd I know, but I really love astronomy. That’s how this pc got its name, as I said before. Aquila “The Eagle” as in the constellation.”

x-Rorein

sadi s t o i d

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:30 pm
Sauce-Kay
"Better than the admins? Hm.." Edin sighed. "Maybe, I don't know what harm they have against the game, they haven't done anything yet, so I doubt they'll do anything now..I don't know why we'd have to find them. It's still a possibility..." Almost forgetting about what just happened, he turned to the other players. "You guys probably know the most about these guys, I'm assuming."

"You assume to much." Liz giggled.
"She's right. We know who the leader is and other then that you know everything we" Nero pointed to Liz and herself "Know."
"Of course, there is someone who knows alot more about Oracle then we do." Liz said distantly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Sauce-Kay

"There against one group in practicular. That group's leader is one of the Non Player charecters that no longer work for CCCorp. She looked like a small girl. We are part of this group. We call ourselves.." ,Liz stopped dramaticly, "FatesBane."  

sadi s t o i d

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:03 pm
"I can't find any for the level we want. You know any for Delta Server?" He asked as he walked towards the Chaos Gate.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games