Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:29 pm
Milk and Rainbows
The one time I ever truely felt lonely is when my mum was bleeding to death in the hospital. But when she got better I started to get happier. Now I barely ever feel alone because I have great friends who help me through tough stuff. smile
YAYAYAYAYAY
that's awesome :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:23 am
I like being alone, but not all the time.. Im not a people person, but i try too be friendly most of the time.. ninja  

gloomy_doll07

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 am
I love being alone from time to time so that I can reflect/meditate/whatever, but I love the company of others as well. I only felt lonely when I had to live with my brother and everyone left the house. It was so boring -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:25 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Milk and Rainbows
The one time I ever truely felt lonely is when my mum was bleeding to death in the hospital. But when she got better I started to get happier. Now I barely ever feel alone because I have great friends who help me through tough stuff. smile
YAYAYAYAYAY

whats awesome?? Me not really feeling alone?? xp  

Teh Killer Jellabean

Aesop Rock

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:52 pm
yeah im alone a lot stare : sad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:13 pm
I feel alone when im not on a computer....and without coffee in my life  

stoned wolf 248

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 am
Teh Killer Jellabean
Soviet Mudkipz
Milk and Rainbows
YAYAYAYAYAY

whats awesome?? Me not really feeling alone?? xp
yeah and you have good friends  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:34 am
I felt lonely when my mother walked out (for the second time in a year) now she lives in a different country and I realised that my parents have been lying to me for ages and I can't trust them so now I feel really alone when I'm at home. At school, I have a nice happy mask to put on.
If u feel lonely, listen to Stand in the Rain by Superchick. My emotions in a song, almost.  

falling_to_fly

Darke Skye

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 am
Yes, I feel lonely, almost all the time. I'm more or less the black sheep in my family. There is no one I can really open up to or confide in should I need to confide. So basically I'm alone with my problems, hurts, worries, concerns, etc. It kindof sucks....  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:12 pm
I'm alone, if not all the time. But it's been that way for so long, that eventually I got used to it, so now it doesn't bother me anymore, and now I think of the enjoyable sides of being by myself. But still, I'm open to having friends, or a significant other. It's all about having patience  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

i i s p a r k

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm
eek duh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 pm
im lonely when im with ppl like my girlfriend and when im with my friends and when i am al alone i feel like im getting more and more disattached to them stare stare  

Aesop Rock

Explosive Effects101

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:42 pm
All the time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 pm
everyday i do because no one talks to me  

dontlickme

midnightwings34

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 pm
sometimes. like when my friends talk. i can't seem to enter in the conversation. i try to talk my opinion but then someone interrupts me or doesn't pay attention. so i just kindof sit there and text and just listen on it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games