Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Ask the Mods! AsianGirl answered some questions :o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

metamonkey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:08 pm
Inkieee!: how tall are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:39 am
I want to know, too :]  

King Henry
Crew

metamonkey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:10 pm
all mods: what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:19 pm
all mods:which do u prefer: pie or cake??  

RAWRpham

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:51 pm
Azn Fcuk
All mods: Do you ever start to feel corrupt with power and want to senselessly ban innocent users for the hell of it?
Of course I never. That would just be reducing the member count of the guild for no good reason.

My finger might be on the ban button at certain times, but that only happens with unruly members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 pm
X-Ares-X
To all Mods: What does it feel like to be a mod?
When I became a mod, the first thing I thought in my head when I saw these new Guild buttons was "Oh crap, a while back I was a naked newbie and now I'm a mod for this giant guild... sweatdrop " But it worked well, and I was happy that I could make some contribution to the guild more than I use to when I was a regular APG member

The move from mod to Vice Captain made me a little more concerned about the guild, whether I could keep the job under control. Sometimes I feel whether I'm really qualified or not. Either way, I always have this thought in the back of my head that APG will continue to need improvements, and that I was one of the closest means of improving it. It can be frustrating and stressful sometimes though. But I always think of the guild every time I log in, and on the inside, I get embarrassed easily with every screw-up that I might make.

Overall, I feel that there's a lot of responsibility that's brought to me, and that I should be able to handle it well enough to the approval of the members and mods.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

metamonkey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 pm
Tahimek: what did you do on your birthday?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:53 pm
Azn Fcuk
Tahimek: What if you had uncontrollable hair growth everywhere? (yes, down there too)

Hmmm...though I have a lot of hair on my arms, legs, face, chest, and "down there," the idea of uncontrollable hair growth does have thinking a bit more.

Well, the first thing I'd do is see a doctor. Aside from that, I would have to decide whether or not I should fight it or just let it take over.

[FIGHT?]

1. I can always do what Bryan Cranston (Hal) from Malcolm in the Middle does when he has uncontrollable hair growth. Makes me glad we have electric razors.

2. If I was brave enough, there's always something called a Brazilian wax treatment. It would be painful (especially "down there"), but it should work faster than shaving.

3. Electrolysis would be the best form, since it permanently gets rid of hair.

[SUBMISSION?]
Now for the fun stuff...yeah you're probably going to start laughing at the expense of my debilitating disorder... stare . Just don't rub it in too much.

If it's that uncontrollable, I'll probably have to try to adapt to it. I guess I could break it down into a few solutions.

1. Make an excuse for it such as "Some girls like the warm, cuddly, teddy-bear look," and live up to it (I wonder if anyone has ever said this before...).

2. See the hair as a rugged style feature. Here are some ways to ensure that I can pass it off, as told by the askmen.com article Do Women Like Hairy Men?. However, it'll be a challenge when it comes to pubes, butt, and back xp .

3. Call the Martin Agency to suggest myself to make an appearance on the Geico commercials as an Asian caveman. Perhaps even suggest myself for a role in ABC's TV series Cavemen.

Azn Fcuk
This would mean no more gangster look. rofl

Not so fast...if the Geico cavemen can dress and act preppy, surely a gritty, masculine gangster look may also work out pirate .  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:57 pm
metamonkey
all mods: are you required to greet the new members in the newbie forum?
Not necessarily, but it would be curteous to greet the new members from time to time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:02 am
kawaii_usagi108
all mods:what is(or was) your favorite school subject(s)?
I actually have had many:

- History of Asian Art
- Intro to Computer as a Medium
- Intro to Drawing
- Intro to Design
- 2D Design
- Foundations of Drawing
- English 204
- Public Speaking  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:03 am
kawaii_usagi108
all mods:do u guys like mangos???
Of course. Just see my answer on favorite fruits.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 am
kawaii_usagi108
all mods:whats your favorite emoticoon(s)

stare 3nodding gonk sweatdrop domokun xp lol neutral ninja pirate wahmbulance .

Expect me to use these emoticons the most.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:11 am
midnight v e n u s_
Oh and to all mods: Are any of you mods in other guilds?
I use to be a mod for a guild my high school friends created. I forgot the name of it, but it had to do with Harry Potter, which I didn't know at the time. I just became a mod because I visited the guild from time to time and they had VERY FEW members.

After I found out that it was Harry Potter guild, I guess I accused them of being a bunch of trend followers.

I got banned lol .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 am
kawaii_usagi108
all: do u guys think The Reivers:a Reminiscence by William Faulkner is a good book???
I haven't read that book, but I do know that William Faulkner is one of the most intriguing authors around. The short story A Rose for Emily, I have to admit, was pretty good.  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:16 am
Azn Fcuk
Who watches the most scary movies?
I actually don't know, heh heh. I'll have to say djTAKA as a wild guess.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games