Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youkai90kitsune

Familiar Gaian

3,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:11 pm
If she is not wearing green on St Patrick's day pinch her shoulder.(she said she would hurt anyone who did that)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:34 pm
bandgeek101
If she is not wearing green on St Patrick's day pinch her shoulder.(she said she would hurt anyone who did that)

Heh, my band had two festivals and an open house on St. Patricks day. That meant Black on Black/White on Black all day.

She tried to get out of the harassment by wearing a green Post-it Note.  

Jazztast!c

Beccu-chu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:57 am
StickChick09
Chew gum, talk, wear sunglasses, wear a shirt that says 'its funny how the director thinks I'm listening', forget you INSTRUMENT!

I'm going to make a shirt like that!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:12 pm
Hang out right outside his office and talk loudly of personal issues.  

Pectar

Awesome-Taro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:28 pm
Being that my band director has a huge window in his offic that you can into the band I suggest start to make-out with you bf or gf right in front of the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:21 am
I don't know if this had been said or not but oh well.
In the middle of a short rest stick your finger and either pretend to get it stuck somewhere on your instrament or accuatly do get it stuck. It works best with the flute. I have big fingers and I always get my middle finger stuck in the end. I usually pull my flute to peices trying to get it out XD  

Midnight Waters

hermonia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:41 pm
Ask everyday if your band can play the Simpson Theme song. I tried it once last year and it didnt work.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:42 pm
i annoy my band director enough already since i am the biggest and most dedicated band nerd  

2BQ

wings of the heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:21 pm
Hehehe... I'm a flutist and a percussionist, so when I have to move to switch sections for different instuments, I moon walk to my other thing, and my director is turned around so he can't see!! But he REALLY hates it when the class starts laughing for "No reason" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:19 pm
Ok...I think this kinda annoyed my director...

I had just gotten a cell phone and it went off in sectionals. I had forgotten I had it and this is how it went.
Me: Oh wait that's me, I forgot I had a cell...*takes the cell out of my jacket pocket* It's my mom....
Mr D. (BD):*leans forward onto a stand with a slightly annoyed look on his face* Well tell her you're in section rehersals.
Me:Ok...*pushes the wrong button* Oops,I pushed the wrong button....*puts phone back in pocket
Mr. D.:Ok now 2nd moveme...
*cell makes a funny noise*
Me: *takes it out of my pocket* She left me a message....
Mr. D.: Well, would you like to check it while we're stopped? (sarcasm)
Me: I can't waste my minutes!
Mr. D. along with the rest of the trumpet section: *start laughing*

I still think he was annoyed even though he ended up laughing at me....... sweatdrop ok so anyways...to make that shorter it would be....kinda like answering your cell in class...sorta... sweatdrop  

kitties meow

tjballer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:28 pm
Chibi faery
Our band director hates the intercom. He tends to throw stuff at it when someone calls the band room.

lol what my band director does is he ignores it completly while the rest of us tries not to laugh. well he usually ignores it unless one of the custodians comes on and starts speaking in spanish for a long time. THen my BD just looks at the intercom and his eybrows go way up but he's still smiling. but its hilarious. the whole band just about fell over laughing the first time he did that. (at least i did blaugh )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:28 am
i have a couple things:
ask for money in the middle of class and don't stop bugging him until he does
when the flutes "have a who can play louder" contest and te piccolo joins in and plays the really really high C (my BD gets so mad especially when we stand o the podium with him)
blaugh  

princessdianagreenleaf

cursedflesh

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:24 am
Well, here are a few things I KNOW irritate our band director (the way we know is that his vein on his forehead pops out...we named it Angus xd ):

1) Playing Tenacious D at all.
2) Calling notes "weird" names, like: "the note with the little flag thingie on it" or "the donut-sorta-like note"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Show up consitently late and become well known for that attribute. blaugh  

RiverSprite

RiverSprite

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:45 pm
Conspire with the clarinets to have them all during class try to hit their highest notes over and over and over agian, and then see if there are higher notes.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games