Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Panic! In the Classroom (new pics) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's these substandard motels on the
  la la la la la
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:03 am
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh unless you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

No problem! ;D

I think that's really awesome.
My school well, let's just say the funds aren't capable of such things.
Ahh yeah. Things like this are pretty much the only advantage of going to private school xp

I don't know if I'm THAT lucky guys. If you live in Europe, going to places like Paris and London for a weekend is usually no big deal because it's not far away...
I would love to go NYC or Chicago or LA or tons of other places in the US. Most people here want to go to America, and they would think you guys are lucky if you live close to any of those places...
Know what I mean? It all depends where you live.

But I guess I am lucky that the public transportation system is good, so that I can get places easily. And I'm lucky I have a job and can afford to go places, and that I have the opportunity to..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer
Your poster boards for London and Washington D.C. are really cool Polyphonic Twilight! blaugh
It would be so awesome to visit those cities, you're so lucky! mrgreen
Thanks.
Yeah, my school organizes a bunch of "city trips" where we go places for about four days. It's expensive, but a lot cheaper than if you were to go and have to pay for a hotel and the full price for all the museums and stuff like that... And it's even more fun since a bunch of your friends are with you xp

PrimeRib: I didn't know there was a special word for flower arrangement. Oh unless you mean bouquets xp

Hmm I don't know if I have a temper..... I just get frustrated! xp domokun Haha.

No problem! ;D

I think that's really awesome.
My school well, let's just say the funds aren't capable of such things.
Ahh yeah. Things like this are pretty much the only advantage of going to private school xp

I don't know if I'm THAT lucky guys. If you live in Europe, going to places like Paris and London for a weekend is usually no big deal because it's not far away...
I would love to go NYC or Chicago or LA or tons of other places in the US. Most people here want to go to America, and they would think you guys are lucky if you live close to any of those places...
Know what I mean? It all depends where you live.

But I guess I am lucky that the public transportation system is good, so that I can get places easily. And I'm lucky I have a job and can afford to go places, and that I have the opportunity to..

Yeah, I go to a public school.

I live in Iowa, but our family never vacations a ton.
So I've never even been to Chicago!! gonk
And I'd like to go there really badly...
oh, you know the reason why.

cat 1ady

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:29 am
Scarlet Summer

Aww sad
I want to go there too 3nodding

For the same reason as you, I think wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:11 pm
I live about two hours away from Chicago. whee

I'm going to NY, NY this April with my choir class.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Scarlet Summer

Aww sad
I want to go there too 3nodding

For the same reason as you, I think wink

Yeah. gonk crying

Well if your reason involves Mr. Walker... I'm guessing we had the same thought.

@Ciiiiiity : No fair. talk2hand

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:44 am
CityScene

I was going to go NYC this year.. it was an exchange program, and someone from there would have come to stay with me in November.. it would have been so awesome. But too many students applied for it, and they picked names out a hat and I can't go gonk

Do you have a performance or something in NY, or are you just going for fun? Either way, that's pretty sweet 3nodding

I'm gonna come visit you someday, and we can go to Chicago together. Okaydokay? xp whee

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

I was going to go NYC this year.. it was an exchange program, and someone from there would have come to stay with me in November.. it would have been so awesome. But too many students applied for it, and they picked names out a hat and I can't go gonk

Do you have a performance or something in NY, or are you just going for fun? Either way, that's pretty sweet 3nodding

I'm gonna come visit you someday, and we can go to Chicago together. Okaydokay? xp whee

Aww. sad

That'd be so funny if we like, ran into each other in time sqaure or something. rofl I can see us both standing there watching one of Panic!'s new videos the 40 ft TRL screen. heart

We are performing in St. Pauls Chapel and Carnagie Hall, which are both very famous places in NYC. (if you havent heard of them) So...I'm super excited. We are even going to work with a celebrity at Carnagie Hall, but my choir instructor won't tell us who it is! whee We are going on a ferry to Elis island to go into the statue of liberty and everything. And we are going to a broadway show, but we havent decided which one we want to go to yet. We're staying there for a week!

Okaydokay! xd heart That'd be so much fun!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:38 am
Wow, sounds like a ton of fun! That's awesome 3nodding
A celebrity.. oh la la. I wonder who it is!

The broadway show will probably be really cool! I love musicals and stuff xp

It would be funny if we were both somewhere at the same time surprised I wonder if we'd recognize each other..
I wish Panic! had a new video coming out soon.. But if they release a single by Christmas, the video will be probably be out pretty soon then too..? Right? xp I sure hope so..

Polyphonic Twilight

Possessions Procession

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:20 pm
I used one of they're songs in a "soundtrack" for the Book To Kill A Mockingbird.
Yeah, everyone laughed, biut it was great.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:05 pm
OH oh go see SPRING AWAKENING!!!
Seriousllllyyyy I wanna see that show SO BADLY.

OMIGOD see it and tell the cast I love them! lol.

Ahem.
Anyway.

Los Miserables

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

It would be funny if we were both somewhere at the same time surprised I wonder if we'd recognize each other..
I wish Panic! had a new video coming out soon.. But if they release a single by Christmas, the video will be probably be out pretty soon then too..? Right? xp I sure hope so..

I think I'd recognize you. You probably have a pretty heavy accent, no? At first I'd like, get down on my hands and knees and kiss the ground you walk on because you TOUCHED PETE WENTZ. And then like, hug you to death. 4laugh

Yeah. Singles usually always have a video that follows soon afterwards.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:48 pm
Madame Le Guillotine

Ahem.
Anyway.

eek Uhh.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:46 am
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

I think I'd recognize you. You probably have a pretty heavy accent, no? At first I'd like, get down on my hands and knees and kiss the ground you walk on because you TOUCHED PETE WENTZ. And then like, hug you to death. 4laugh

I don't have an accent talk2hand xp
& rofl
Being a tad bit obsessive, no? heart xp

The hugs would be welcome though 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:39 pm
CityScene
Madame Le Guillotine

Ahem.
Anyway.

eek Uhh.

Well everyone who goes to the show gets to meet the cast at the stagedoor.. I'm just jealous.

That'd be sweet if you got to meet Panic at their concerts. Or do you? o.o  

Los Miserables

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:32 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene
Polyphonic Twilight

I don't have an accent talk2hand xp
& rofl
Being a tad bit obsessive, no? heart xp

The hugs would be welcome though 4laugh

Really? What language do you speak at school and at home? English? O.o Don't the people speaking crazy languages around you like...rub off on you?

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff