Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:31 am
Thanks, guys! I'll go replicate another dartboard. whee

How about Heart of Targ, Maddy? It's lightly cooked (I think sweatdrop ) and not moving. But it's still right up your Klingon alley.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:16 pm
Lindira
Thanks, guys! I'll go replicate another dartboard. whee

How about Heart of Targ, Maddy? It's lightly cooked (I think sweatdrop ) and not moving. But it's still right up your Klingon alley.

mmm, tarqtIq (heart of targ) sounds good. I don't remember if it's cooked or not, but you can cooked it anyway... I won't complain wink  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:46 am
It'll be just barely cooked. wink *goes into the back for a while and emerges some minutes later with a warm plate* Looks... delicious! xd Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:06 pm
Thanks!

Looks yummy.

*forgets about the world while eating her food*  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

jamie405

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:22 pm
Jamie sat back down and drank some more root beer. He set the glass down and looked at all the other patrons in the bar. 2 minutes later, he grabbed his glass, gulped the rest of his root beer and asked Lindira for another one.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:58 pm
*brings jamie another root beer* There you go. Let me know if you need anything else.

How is everybody doing? Any news? Gossip? wink  

Lindira
Crew

jamie405

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:35 pm
Gossip.... Well, yeah, I now plenty of that.... Most of which is very seriously embarrasing..... I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:03 pm
*enters and goes up to the server*
"Hey, I was just wondering if I could get a mug of Root Beer?"
*looks around...and feels very new.*  

phoenixfireball

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:39 pm
if I was to set up a patition to keep enterprise on the air would anyone sign it?if I get enough yesses I will set it up.We can save this show but it will take alot of signatures.WHO IS WITH ME!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:54 pm
ThesmilingchocoboofGOD
if I was to set up a patition to keep enterprise on the air would anyone sign it?if I get enough yesses I will set it up.We can save this show but it will take alot of signatures.WHO IS WITH ME!!!
It's best to sign an already existing petition. like the one here. That way, they will recieve a few large Petitions, instead of dozens of small ones.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

ThesmilingchocoboofGOD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:38 pm
I have and hope to see al of you sign it too  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:19 am
Welcome phoenixfireball! *brings over a frosty mug of rootbeer* There you are. I hope you enjoy it here!

jamie1295
Gossip.... Well, yeah, I now plenty of that.... Most of which is very seriously embarrasing..... I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Congrats! Just in time for Valentine's Day. But why is that very seriously embarrassing?  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:21 am
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! *passes out heart-shaped cookies and chocolates* I hope everybody has a good one!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:05 pm
Its embarrasing because i have known her since I was 5 months and she was born. That is why its embarrasing.  

jamie405

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:16 am
jamie1295
Its embarrasing because i have known her since I was 5 months and she was born. That is why its embarrasing.

That's kinda cute. whee I still don't get why it's embarrassing.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games