Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
The Confession thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:D
  I've dedicated my life to driving youngsters crazy.
  I'm sorry. I'm honest to a fault.
  No, no. I've been frail since birth. *cough cough*
  Oh, I assure you. I'm crying on the inside, racked with guilt.
  I wish I could go back in time and kill myself as a newborn. I keep coming up with such troublesome things.
  It's so difficult when people take me seriously.
View Results

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Ahem.

Now it's Qwerty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:29 pm
And

Now its not.  

-Houshin Engi-

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 pm
XD Wonderful.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:39 pm
Bitches n hoez.
Biches n hoez!
Bitches n hoooeesss,
gonna hoe them bitches!  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

-Houshin Engi-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:43 pm
Fidei Defensor
XD Wonderful.

mad we can be on at the same time! and im confessing to that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:48 pm
-Houshin Engi-
Fidei Defensor
XD Wonderful.

mad we can be on at the same time! and im confessing to that!
~*~*~*~*~
i.e. now mad  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:49 pm
*shrugs* I know. Trust me; you don't have to convince me. XD

I confess that I miss our days on Neopets, back when I actually had to watch my mouth (lest I talk about frosting cakes with semen) and the most risqué thing to ever plague our chatrooms was some kind of advertisement for sex, featuring pairs of parentheses with strategically-placed periods.

I also confess that that previous confession is false. I actually don't care to have us back on Neopets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Hay Pokemaster guess wut

(______________|______________)

( . )( . )

DONT U WANNA PIECE OF DEZZZZEEE  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:55 pm
Oh you know it baby.

c('')|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;> Come to Papa. I promise he's clean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:59 pm
ROOOFFLLL THAT LOOKS LIKE A SWORD  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:02 pm
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN
T__T I had to think of something; I can't whip out the other thing, because Crystal cut it off and pickled it. Besides, it's a knife....O_O Holy crap; That's a big ******** knife.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:08 pm
Fidei Defensor
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN
T__T I had to think of something; I can't whip out the other thing, because Crystal cut it off and pickled it. Besides, it's a knife....O_O Holy crap; That's a big ******** knife.
Crystal is going to need a very stern talking to. mad

i was going to make some sort of crack about nubs and the clitoris, but idk i'm not quite as cuttingly witty as i once was.  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:12 pm
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN
Fidei Defensor
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

i was going to make some sort of crack about nubs and the clitoris, but idk i'm not quite as cuttingly witty as i once was.
"...So Chef told me that if I really wanna schmooze a woman, I need to find the clitoris...What the does that mean?"

I shall accommodate your lack of a witty response with yet another standard-issue Neopets response: "REPORTED". XD I don't know what the hell kind of weed I was smoking to think those forums were actually good for something, besides maybe random (but technically clean) debauchery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:15 pm
Fidei Defensor
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN
Fidei Defensor
CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

"...So Chef told me that if I really wanna schmooze a woman, I need to find the clitoris...What the does that mean?"

I shall accommodate your lack of a witty response with yet another standard-issue Neopets response: "REPORTED". XD I don't know what the hell kind of weed I was smoking to think those forums were actually good for something, besides maybe random (but technically clean) debauchery.
ROFL. I ONLY USED TO REPORT PEOPLE WHEN I WAS PISSED OFF AT THEM.

then i would sort of lurk on the boards which they might have been inhabiting and look for any other excuse to get their accounts frozen.

and o lawd, that is practically the only thing i remember about the south park movie.  

CH1LDREN BE1NG BEATEN

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:20 pm
"Kenny! Good, you're alive! But we replaced your heart with a baked potato...You have four seconds to live."...""

Remember back when we all inhabited the same Anime Chat room on those boards, and how every other day some kind of dramatic argument would come along and turn the thread into a freaking soap opera? We were such nooblet tweens back then, I swear..."Wut, u're leiving? OK fine, I see wut frends mean to u guys, and i wil not leve after all. Yu have shown me th way."  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff