Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Bleach Character?
  Ichigo
  Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:16 pm
Man people love takin the long route, always fight never pay, oh well. Chi draws her sword and smirks at Sakura, lets not play around, I'll realease mine if you realease yours.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm
"Ok" with that she release hers to the final form in seconds "You won't last long" she said smiling.  

Death_God_Sakura

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:25 pm
"Eh anytime just consider this a date if you will. Besides you looked hungry." Yukamasu said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:37 pm
Chi smirks, I can't wait to die I'm such hurt hurts less the second time. Satou Chi. Spearding her wings Chi flies up and goes to dive bomb Sakura.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:46 pm
Sakura vanishes and aprease to be circling Chi. "Give me the antidote an i won't kill you" she use the two sword like wings to fly around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:58 pm
Pulling out of the dive Chi soars straight up, pay me 2,000 yen and I'll hand it over. That or let Satou here drink your blood and give me 500 yen. Chi throws her blades at Sakura.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:35 pm
Sakura use one of your sword to block the blades. and sent the other straight for Chi. "Who is this Satou you speak of"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:51 pm
Katana heard those words and blushed "A DATE"Katana said thinking "Well i am alittel hungry i havent eaten in a while!!!!"Katana said to Yukamasu  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:36 pm
Satou Chi is my soul, you must know yours name. Chi doges at the last second but dosen't get away without a gash across her right cheek. Wow I've been hit. Taking her blood Chi smears it on her blades and begins spinning them beside her. I should have brought more bottles of antidote.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:55 pm
"Your soul, don't make me laugh. people like you have no soul" Sakura said now using both blades to attack  

Death_God_Sakura

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:53 pm
If I had no soul then I wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have a zan-pak-tou. Chi throws the one blade and it begins to circle around Sakura. If you upset with how I act blame thouse who new me in life, and if you wnat to blame someone for me being here. Blame the one who has a small gold cross shaped locket. He's the one who stopped me from turning into a hollow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:11 pm
"Well enjoy your food." Yukamasu said.  

Atacis_Grave

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:18 pm
"Wait, what does stop you for becoming a hollow." Sakura is getting angry "That is impossible no can stop from becoming a hollow"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:24 am
I was turning into one you know my chain was being eatin away, I only had a tiny bit of chain left. He came along just as the time I new the chain would start eating it's self again. He sent me to soul society just when the pain had only started. When the chain was gone and the hole was just apearing. The pain was as bad as anything I'd felt in life. No it was worse, it was a pain that meant nothing, pain must have a meaning. As chi goes to have her blade circle around Sakura again. A small tear falls from her right eye and mixes with blood below her eye.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:42 am
"I have to go Katana. i have a feeling Sakura and Chi have gotten into it." Yukamasu said walking out of the saki bar. He ran back to the company stable. "I told you not to fight!" Yukamasu said with his usually easy-going face gone. A serious one took its place.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games