Pacing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Methos blinked sleepily, more fully awake than he seemed, when she moved. "Sorry," he smiled, turning under the covers until he was on his back. "Not much of a morning person."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:09 pm
"Pity." Was her first response, though smiled none the less, "Sadly I'm hungry enough to most likely eat part of the covers."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm
Methos chuckled, kissing Luana's sweet lips. "Starving to death is an ugly way to go," he said. "Let's see what I can do to prevent it."

Throwing back the covers, he sauntered nude into the bathroom. There was a flushing a moment later, then Methos stuck his head out. He was wearing a bathrobe. "Take the shower," he told her, "while I fix some breakfast."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:07 pm
She gave a soft laugh, "That works I suppose in the long run." Luana finally got up now, and went on the task of collecting her cloths, they might be a little helpful for after a short shower.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:06 pm
Methos vacated the bathroom, leaving towels out for Luana, then went to dress for the day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:48 pm
She found everything she needed to wandered off into the bathroom, leaving the door open a crack before starting the water. So far, so good. That was part of the reason she was in a good mood still, he wasn't being rude, and both of them were still alive. She went for a quick steaming hot shower, she really wasn't one for slow showers, and she really was hungry given a lack of dinner the night before.

So she emerged from the bathroom with some steam, dressed, and working on braiding her hair, not bothering with trying to dry it, besides this would keep it from curling at the moment.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:39 pm
Methos was still cooking the eggs and bacon when Luana came out of the bathroom, a fact which rather surprised him since most women he had known since the invention of the shower tended to linger beneath the spray.

He smiled at her. "Almost ready," he said. "I forgot to ask how you liked your eggs, so I scrambled them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:25 am
She had been rushing with the whole shower thing, for one just not wanting to take her normal amount of time given she was at someone else's. "That's perfect," Luana answered with a smile, "Do you want help with anything?" Finishing her hair she realized just how long it was, maybe she could get it cut, then again short hair she really didn't like, maybe just a few inches. She had forgo shoes for the time being, not seeing a reason to need to wear shoes really, besides she wasn't found of heals, and she only wore about an inch.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:14 pm
A couple of places had been set at the small breakfast nook table, sans plates, along with coffee cups. "You could pour the coffee," Methos smiled. "I like a little milk in mine. There's a carton in the 'fridge."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:03 pm
"I suppose I could do that." Was her soft answer before she padded over to the fridge in silent though graceful steps before pulling open the door, she didn't bother to study the contents of the fridge, only pulled out the milk. Guesstimating for a 'little bit' was a bit harder but she did what she considered a little, if it was too little he could add more.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:47 pm
"Thanks," Methos said, portioning out the eggs on two plates. Adding the bacon, he brought them over to the table. "I've already seasoned the eggs, so don't add anything until you've tasted them."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:19 pm
"My, my, a cook, I was never interesting in cooking." She could do some cooking, but not much, she wasn't talented at cooking.

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:21 am
"At my age," Methos said, sitting with his breakfast, "you either can cook, or you've killed off all your taste buds. Mind you, I've had to eat things in my time that would make a goat puke, but you do what you have to do to survive." He winked. "So, I learned to cook."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:21 am
With a side thought she did take a seat, a smile still playing on her lips, "I have to admit I'm one of those people that burns water without meaning to." A short pause, "Oh, and thank you for the meal, you didn't have to."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:19 am
Methos swallowed a mouthful of eggs and nodded. "I can be a fair host," he said. "If you ever take me home for the night, you can coo..." He paused, considering Luana's "burning water" remark. "...take me out to breakfast." He grinned playfully.  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff