Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:48 pm
[Fluffy slash with whatever my OTP is atm ^^]
[I think I'm just easy to please XD]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:04 am
3 Words: Ninja Turtle Yaoi!  

Muno Mushi

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:23 pm
Lots of things make me Sqwee like a fan girl, a good example is whehn i played the pridelands part of KH2 and i was like "OMMFG! Sors is so cute as a lion cub!!!!" XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:24 pm
I usually squee like a little fangirl when two characters I really wanted to get together finally have their love confession. I am a big sucker for sap too, so the sappier the better ^^;
Ahem, of course I will admit to being a bit of a pervert... so some smut sometimes makes me squee as well... redface I am 20 though, so I am legal to enjoy it...  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xXx Dawn in the Dusk xXx

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:30 am
Almost anything can make me squeal.

Like, when a boy I know admits they like/love yaoi. ^o^
Or, when I'm reading a fanfic of one of my favorite pictures and it's either seriously cute or seriously smexy. Or if they say something that makes the other blush like mad. whee
Or if I look at fanart/a pic and it's just OMFG, ADORABLE!

...Yeah, I squeal A LOT.
And I'm a sap for romance, so it works out. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:44 pm
A bit embarrassed to say, but I get all flustered and nervous when the seme either corners the uke against the wall or catches them off guard and tosses them on the bed (with them on top mrgreen ). And if they have their wrists clasped in their grip, and an expression that is so intense as they draw their face closer....oooh, I just get so weak in the knees. redface  

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

lawliet-senpai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:40 am
In Gakuen Heaven the voice actor that plays Keita (Jun Fukuyama)-- his voice just makes me squeal! He also is in Karin, Inukami, Loveless, Princess Princess, and La cordo D'oro-- OMG I'm on anime news network and hes gonna be on Vampire Knight!!! everyone that manga is awesome!!! (i know not really related but i am excited, that has made my day!)

anyways Roy Mustang from fullmetal alchemist also makes me squeal, his gaze is soooo intense! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:20 am
Stealth_Mode
I absolutely LOVE it when youthful, smexy rivals get together in fanfics ... One example is in Death Note. Mmm ... please just chain Light to the bed, L! We all want you to! (scream of joy) I could list 5 others right now, but I don't want to waste too much screen space. @w@

*squeeeeee* I've pretty much read manga because I know the characters through doujinshis and slash fanfics! I agree with the quote above and I have read 7 volumes of Death Note waiting for something hottt to happen! heart
I also have my tummy do a backflip when unexpectedly, a confesion or a kiss happens! heart heart heart And if there is a seme pinning down the uke and confessing I will melt! redface
I pretty much squeee whenever I see two hott boys close and my brain goes into *FANGIRL MODE* 4laugh  

Minapot

dara_kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:21 pm
I agree with every thing in the last post
heart *squee's thinking about it* heart

I am new to all the yaoi but the more I read and see and everything,
*.*
I just squee at everything right now...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Unfortunately I do not own my own yaoi's yet crying

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:05 am
AxelxRoxas!!! omg i love it  

H o r n C a l l s

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:44 pm
Mostly fluff.

The biggest squealer is the realization.

The one boy has loved the other since God knows when, but has hidden it from his friend to preserve what they have. But then the friend realizes it and realizes that he loves his best friend too... KYAA~~~! KAWAII whee >w<

That and the actual confession! whee >w< >w<

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:18 am
I squeel/ scream when I see or read about crazy makin out goin on btw an uke and his seme, usaully when the seme starts to get really aggressive is when I get close to hyperventilating.........yes that actually happened to me some people think i have asthma now because of it LOL  

meow-ku

Koneko-Tsuki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:33 pm
heart Fluff heart is the best it's so cute you just have to squee with delight. I love SoraxSunoa from Sukisyo. And slash, I Loves heart Slash heart . I also love this guild, where I can be a total fangirl out in the open interwebz.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:51 am
Adorable/Quirky seme's xD I just started readin Vanilla (only good Yaoi manga I've been able to find so far D cool at first I thought the seme was pretty much like Gravitations Yuki only a teacher... But he has a lot of strange quirks that make him really cute (best example I can think of being a moment where Morio - the uke - asks him if he likes sandwitches, which results in a speech about why the sandwitches from a particular store are superior to other sandwitches XD )

Unrequited Love and Love Triangles are awesome. Mostly because both usually entail much OMG DRAMANGST which I am extremely addicted to xD
Oh, and Unresolved Sexual Tension cool Best. Thing. EVER heart  

Yofiel

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas