Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:14 am
Naruto sat down next to her and slowly placed his legs over the edge of the dock. The tip of his sandals touched the water. He felt his toes get wet and a slight smile appeared on his face. "Well I guess things have been well for me." He rubbed the back of his head for a moment, "It was kinda lonely with the pervy sage but he was nice so I guess it was okay. How was things for you Sakura?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:27 am
" I was just saying good bye to an old friend is all. Now lets go Deidara we can't keep the leader waiting." Yushai jumping onto the roof.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:30 am
"Heh," Was all Deidara said then he got on the pigeon and looked at him, "Did you get the information the boss wanted?" He had a blank look on his face.

Slowly Akito started to move, she woke up but her vision was really blurry. "W..where am I?" She tried to stand up but quickly fell back on her belly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:36 am
" Yep I got all of it and I even stated to inact the seal on Jinchuikii Naruto it should be even easier to extract the Kyubbi now." Yushai said handing Deidara a scroll.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:42 am
Deidara grabbed the scroll from him, "Your doing well for a new member." He stuffed the scroll in his pocket and blinked a couple of times. He had a weired feeling but ignored it.

Akito slowly stood up and reached her hand out to try to lean against something so she could walk. Her vision was still blurry for some weired reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:43 am
" Akemi." Yushai mumbled. " Well how fast does this thing travel?"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:47 am
Deidara blinked and stared at him, "I guess you never seen on of this things before? It's a master piece, yeah it is. It goes pretty fast." Of course he heard what he said a tiny smirk appeared on his face but didn't say anything.

Akemi walked out of the bedroom and fell on the ground. Softly she cursed under her breath and slowly stood up again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:50 am
" Good. the sooner the better." Yushai said crossing his arms.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:54 am
Deidara looked at him, he was going to say something about the girl he knew he was trying to hide but he decided to not talk about it. He will send Itachi after her since he knew her so well. "Well are you just going to get on or you just going to walk?"

Akemi stopped walking and rubbed her eyes a couple times. "That b*****d.." She mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:07 am
" Sure hold on." Yushai said jumping onto the bird. He left another note on the roof. It read. " Sorry Akemi but don't mistake what I've done. And just so you remember I meant what I said before. I love you don't forget that."
" Lets go Deidara." Yushai said ignoring the fact he had just left the letter.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:13 am
"Yeah, we better go before the boss gets pissed, since your a new member you have no idea how pissed he can be." Quickly the pigeon rosed on the air and started to fly towards where the hide was at.

Akito walked out of the house, finally her vision turned back to normal. She looked up in the sky and noticed something After she clinched her fist she jumped onto the roof and noticed the note. She quickly picked it up and read it. Her face slightly blushed, "I hope you know what you got yourself into Yushai kun.."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:16 am
" Then lets hurry." Yushai said taking off his headband and taking out a kunai to slice it. " Well Deidara I guess we work as a team then." He said slicing the headband across the middle.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 am
Deidara smirked a bit, "Yeah I guess we are for the time being..that is if the boss says so yeah.." He grabbed onto the pigeon as it started to fly faster. It was a couple a miles away from the hideout.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:21 am
Yushai put his headband back on. " Good we're getting close."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:26 am
"Yeah, don't be surprised if you see Itachi staring at you. It's a order from the boss to see if he made the right choice of choosing you. Yeah you have to go some where with him tomorrow." Quickly the bird landed a distance from the door of the hide out.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games