Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:29 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn
Fan Service or Hardcore?
Which do YOU prefer, Wyrn? :smirks:

Personally, I love leaving 'em wanting more, so Fanservice for me.

Wyrn...special three-part question for ya. xd

Whipped, Flogged or Caned? heart

I love the hard core stuff but I also love fan service...

hmmm... hard one... Flogged... yeah definately flogged.
:smirking, I pull you toward me so that our faces are almost touching. As I smirk to myself, my tongue runs over my lips.: You know...being caned hurts a lot more. :laughing quietly to myself, I release you, but not before brushing my lips gently against yours:

Daikon Radishes or Bananas, Wyrn? wink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:31 pm
I watch Azzysan closely as you pull me close. I blink as your tounge flows easily over my lips that I can't help but taste them after your has already left. Hearing you words I can only defend myself... the only way I know possible... logic. "For me Azzysan, It...it's not the quality of the pain but... but... but the quantity. The flogger just seems to... to... to covers more surface area." I look up hoping my word would please and feel the touch of you lips against my own and you let me go.

... eek how the hell did you find my one food weakness! Daikon. I admit it is part of my Korean Heritage but still I can eat Daikon with everything.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:41 pm
Wyrn
I watch Azzysan closely as you pull me close. I blink as your tounge flows easily over my lips that I can't help but taste them after your has already left. Hearing you words I can only defend myself... the only way I know possible... logic. "For me Azzysan, It...it's not the quality of the pain but... but... but the quantity. The flogger just seems to... to... to covers more surface area." I look up hoping my word would please and feel the touch of you lips against my own and you let me go.

... eek how the hell did you find my one food weakness! Daikon. I admit it is part of my Korean Heritage but still I can eat Daikon with everything.
:grinning, I stare at you, a semi-arrogant, yet still attractive smile spreading across my lips. Stepping toward you, I put a finger under your chin and force you to look up at me: I think it all depends on who's doing the swinging...non...?

:is sitting at his computer grinning arrogantly and eating miso soup with spiral fishcakes and daikon. LOTS of daikon.:

Hot Wax or Piercings, Wyrn-chan? :smirking, I stare at the screen, awaiting your response:
Slowly I whittle you down until your very SOUL is bare to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:31 pm
My Poor Poor thread gonk blaugh  

violet faerie

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:33 pm
violet_faerie
I'm sowwy. crying Should I stop? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:24 am
MadAzrael
:grinning, I stare at you, a semi-arrogant, yet still attractive smile spreading across my lips. Stepping toward you, I put a finger under your chin and force you to look up at me: I think it all depends on who's doing the swinging...non...?

:is sitting at his computer grinning arrogantly and eating miso soup with spiral fishcakes and daikon. LOTS of daikon.:

Hot Wax or Piercings, Wyrn-chan? :smirking, I stare at the screen, awaiting your response:
Slowly I whittle you down until your very SOUL is bare to me.

I wish to run when I see that smile and yet my reluctant body stand still even as you come closer pulling my head up. My eyes flash warriness wondering what would happen nest. "Is that an offer?" My words are out befor I know it. I look up at Azzysan trying to act calm even as my eyes betray me.

:Just got up from sleeping... listening to musicals... and wondering where the hell I put my Cha cups:

Hot Wax: I dislike the idea of holes being a lasting part of my body. I would try to close it up as soon as possible.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

violet faerie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:35 am
MadAzrael
violet_faerie
I'm sowwy. crying Should I stop? xd

You are not sorry xp And apparently no has complained yet, so your still free for take off...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:47 am
I would yell at you two for being off topic but the converation, but it's too entertaining to watch. XD;;  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

sock_froggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:24 am
I don't have any clue what's going on here, but... um...

Grapefruits or lemons?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:28 am
sock_froggy
I don't have any clue what's going on here, but... um...

Grapefruits or lemons?

gonk There both so gonk But if i absolutely had to choose the one, IT would be grapefruit, because if you spoon on sugar at least its horribly edible....

Katana or Sieves

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:39 am
Grapefruit: I like grapefruit and I don't need sugar either.
Katana: SHINEY!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:09 am
Wyrn
Grapefruit: I like grapefruit and I don't need sugar either.
Katana: SHINEY!

How can you digest that without sugar gonk

rofl rofl shiney you blaugh

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:17 am
I just like the taste. I sure I eat a lot of things you could never digest.

Sushi or Onigiri?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:22 am
Wyrn
I just like the taste. I sure I eat a lot of things you could never digest.

Sushi or Onigiri?

ONIGIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! though Sushi can be quite tasteful too, when I digest sushi I have to hold my nose xd

Miso soup or Oden

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:33 am
Onigiri: I love sushi but but onigiri is more fun to make.
Miso: I like both but Miso is a favorite of mine

Rice or Bread?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games