Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pics Thread #2 (Hijacked. First post.. Hope you understand.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
[-Tedious-]
-Walks in-

._.

Frozen yogurt.

-walks out-

Psssh.

Sea Salt Ice Cream all the way, babeh.

...Wait, I'm bordering on hating KH...I shouldn't be talking about it.

Ah how cometh?

Anyways here is a recent pic of me! http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/53164512/
I have my glasses off! Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:40 pm
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
i sware id stake my life on it

First of all, it's "swear", not "sware".

Second of all...oh, you know what, I give up. You're too ******** thick-skulled. =/ This is gonna get nowhere.
.... just say it

No, no, I'm not going to. Just forget it.

no say it, just tell me, i nkow you have a problem with me, just say it

JUST FORGET IT. It's not important. It's not gonna change anyone's mind on anything. Just a pointless opinion. Forget it.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider
Ah how cometh?

Way too many fantards tyring to convince me it's the greatest RPG ever, when IMO, it isn't. Heck, it's not even 100 percent RPG...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:43 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
infernal_soul
i sware id stake my life on it

First of all, it's "swear", not "sware".

Second of all...oh, you know what, I give up. You're too ******** thick-skulled. =/ This is gonna get nowhere.
.... just say it

No, no, I'm not going to. Just forget it.

no say it, just tell me, i nkow you have a problem with me, just say it

JUST FORGET IT. It's not important. It's not gonna change anyone's mind on anything. Just a pointless opinion. Forget it.
no tell me, i want to hear you opinion  

infernal_soul

The Master uses Thread

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:43 pm
gonk

Please stop fighting, and being mean, and making yuure's soul die. It's already antagonizing her with her father coming tommorow already. I'm sorry sangome, but please try to just.. tone it down a little, not a demand, but a teensy request.

I just don't want to see more fights sprout.

Please. u.u;
-Gives Junyah plushie-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:47 pm
[-Tedious-]
gonk

Please stop fighting, and being mean, and making yuure's soul die. It's already antagonizing her with her father coming tommorow already. I'm sorry sangome, but please try to just.. tone it down a little, not a demand, but a teensy request.

Please. u.u;
-Gives Junyah plushie-

Why am I always the one singled out of all this? It doesn't matter if it's real life or online; there could be a whole cavalcade of people tearing each other to bits, and I'd always be the one singled out. In case you haven't noticed, I ALREADY dropped it, but your darling Zero here keeps pestering me.

Tch. Whatever. I give up. I gave up a long time ago.

Sorry about your dad, though. I hope it goes over well.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:48 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Mack the Dragon Rider
Ah how cometh?

Way too many fantards tyring to convince me it's the greatest RPG ever, when IMO, it isn't. Heck, it's not even 100 percent RPG...

Ah understandable! While that game is good and I loves it to death, there are cetainly better! I try not to let the fantards ruin anything for me anyhow! If I like someting then I try not to let the fantards ruin it for me! I just laugh at them and move on!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:50 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Mack the Dragon Rider
Ah how cometh?

Ah understandable! While that game is good and I loves it to death, there are cetainly better! I try not to let the fantards ruin anything for me anyhow! If I like someting then I try not to let the fantards ruin it for me! I just laugh at them and move on!

I try to, but with the fans out there in the drones, it's kinda hard not to. sweatdrop  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:50 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
[-Tedious-]
gonk

Please. u.u;
-Gives Junyah plushie-

Why am I always the one singled out of all this? It doesn't matter if it's real life or online; there could be a whole cavalcade of people tearing each other to bits, and I'd always be the one singled out. In case you haven't noticed, I ALREADY dropped it, but your darling Zero here keeps pestering me.

cause you started, and im only pestering you because i want to hear you opinion, like i want to hear everyones opinion  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:52 pm
infernal_soul
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
[-Tedious-]
gonk

Please. u.u;
-Gives Junyah plushie-

cause you started, and im only pestering you because i want to hear you opinion, like i want to hear everyones opinion

I only started it because it's been tormenting me for the longest time.

And you're NOT GETTING IT, I'm sorry.

Now then, I'm going to put this all behind me and and LEAVE. If you want to pester me even further about this, click the envelope up there by your avatar. I'm done here.

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 pm
Well then *coughs in an attempt to livin this thread with happiness once more* Happy Friday the 13th XD WHO WANTS CAKE?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:55 pm
CAKE!?!?  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:55 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
CAKE!?!?

Yes you heard right my dear friend! Cake! Want one? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:58 pm
Shoor.  

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:00 pm
LYEK OH MY GOD CONTROVERSY ATTACK!  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games