Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Does Anyone Here Actually Classify Themselfs Emo? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

------------------</3
  x_X
View Results

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:51 am
June_Tears
I'm not too familiar with the sex toys department, I'm sorry to say.

I am way too tired to come up with innuendo's right now. ******** it. Gods, just shove that wand up my a**, my wet dream of a Sevy.

Good point. However, I thought Aqua Teen Hunger Force did alright with all it's racist junk, voodoo Lincoln, and general randomness. I'm sure the Simpsons will pull off something awesome.

Lol, fair enough enough with the innuendo, been upto much?

I'm sure the Simpson's will, but I just don't see the format working as a movie, it worked with South Park, because its aimed at late teens and adults same with Aqua Teen, but with the Simpson's the pressure is on to deliver a huge moralistic tale, that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, and I hate that in a movie.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:40 pm
Rellik San
June_Tears

I am way too tired to come up with innuendo's right now. ******** it. Gods, just shove that wand up my a**, my wet dream of a Sevy.

Good point. However, I thought Aqua Teen Hunger Force did alright with all it's racist junk, voodoo Lincoln, and general randomness. I'm sure the Simpsons will pull off something awesome.

I'm sure the Simpson's will, but I just don't see the format working as a movie, it worked with South Park, because its aimed at late teens and adults same with Aqua Teen, but with the Simpson's the pressure is on to deliver a huge moralistic tale, that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside, and I hate that in a movie.

Yeah, like so many of us young'uns today, insomnia beckons.

Ugh, who doesn't? It's the ack of fuzzy feelings that make movies like 300 good. (If only the Matrix Revolutions could have been spared. *sigh*)

I am so hungry right now. I think I'm going to go and make a sandwhich.

Placeo

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:01 am
June_Tears
Rellik San
June_Tears

Yeah, like so many of us young'uns today, insomnia beckons.

Ugh, who doesn't? It's the ack of fuzzy feelings that make movies like 300 good. (If only the Matrix Revolutions could have been spared. *sigh*)

I am so hungry right now. I think I'm going to go and make a sandwhich.

Haha, you'll get over it, just remember caffeine is not the answer.... copious amounts of sex until you pass out is.

...Matrix revo... oh you mean the horse s**t in a film can the studio released trying to besmirch the name of the 1999 classic.

Those films (revo and reload) have nothing to do with the original, save the same actors and character names... THATS IT! where was the white room? the changing program Deja Vu? The risk that for the most part, they are all subject to the rules of the system (FFS Morpheus holds his own against a freaking agent after that spiel about them being unstoppable mostly) where was the bullet time? sure, there was slow motion, but no ******** bullet time effects. They turned a kick a**, mind bending film, into another ******** superhero flick... I mean seriously, who here was half expecting Neo to fight smith in tights and a cape? Thats another thing, the long coats in the original, had a purpose, they were to hide a multitude of guns, in revo and reload, they are just gratuitous fashion accessories.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games