Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:52 pm
( XD Yeah. <3 )

Hotaru watched as Luella approached Ansel's character. "Woah...slow down.." She had Ansel sit up from where he was lying down. "I'm not sure. I went to his room and there was blood everywhere. And on the ceiling it read "Luella and something..saying..Morganna. He was sprawled out on the floor..there was more writing but I couldn't read it. He had several cuts and it looked like he was coughing up blood too.." She looked at Luella. "He's still alive though. There's blood everywhere though..." The read Hotaru looked at her hands, they were red and dripping with blood. "Dammit, with this amount of blood lost, he could be dead right now..." She thought, wiping the blood off on her pants.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:10 pm
The morbid though of blood everywhere sent chills up and down Luella’s spine, ”But what caused it…. What’s a morrganna? I haven’t known Ansel that long why would he of written my name… “ A new sense of worry flooded her body… a worry for herself. ”At any rate, do ya` think he’ll be okay? I think that’s the most important thing right now.”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:30 pm
( Ily!!! whee )

Hotaru sighed. "The ambulance is here, I'll get back to you as soon as possible and tell you his conditions. Morganna though...I heard it was some god...or goddess of something. Well I'll see you. Sorry for the troubles..I'll come back soon. Later." She headed to the warp point a few feet from the area they were in. "Bye!" She smiled, trying to keep herself happy. Gating out, she logged out. Running outside she directed the medics to Ansel's room.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 am
[;D yay]
Luella gave a faint wave and a grin when hotaru departed for real world troubles, having a new found respect and curiosity for her disposition, ”Hotaru’s so optimistic……. I wonder how she does it. I know I would be fallin` apart if something ever happened to one o f my friends.” With no more businesses left Luella shifted though her inventory and used a return feather to get to the nearest warp point. She warped to Dol Donna to take care of the next thing on her agenda, Ekon.

As soon as she stepped foot in the green city she instantly tried to flash mail Ekon, but there was just one little problem, he wasn’t logged in. Of course Luella basically imploded, ”How the heck do ya` expect someone to tell you something when your not even there!” She stopped her feet and continued with his blind rage for a few moments more, before she started laughing at her self; laughing so hard that her real self fell out of her chair and rolled on the floor like an idiot. ”Oh wow… I can’t believe I just did that.” The source of the humor was the fact that this was the first time that she was lost her temper in some time, usually this occurs at least twice or three times at day.” I guess some one else’s optimism just kinda rubs off on you.”

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 am
( I added in a new character. <3 )

Nara stood in the shadow of the central shop area in Dol Dona. "Now what'd Hotaru say...Lu something... Leuall..Luella. Right...I guess I should look for her.." She stepped out of the small source of darkness, looking up at the clear sky, she sighed and brushed her hair out of her face. She began walking towards the gate that separated the town into two parts. "The chaos gate is the best place to wait..."

Flashmail to Luella
Hey. Hotaru told me about you. It's time I introduce myself. I'm Nara, Hotaru's sister. She wanted me to meet you in Dol Dona. She told me about the Ansel thing right before she left to go see him.

See you at Dol Dona's chaos gate if you can. I understand if you're busy. Just say so, so you don't leave me waiting. I hate that.

-Nara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:57 am
[ I should add in another seeing as we're like the only people at rp here. ;-;]

”What Kinda shop are ya` running? There is no way that these prices aren’t inflated, and cry and complain about how these are the prices you guild master told you to list them as; think for yourself!! And learn some basic math while you’re at it!” The fool on the receiving end of Luella cohersion was a guild merchant, the poor guy was just taking orders, but there is no way Luella cares about that.”HEY ARE YOU EVEN LIST…”

PING

A flash mail and Luella was so shocked by its sudden appearance she almost fell over. For a brief moment she though t it could of been Ekon, but her hopes where crushed as she found out that is was someone else, if fact it was someone she had never even met before. She scanned thought it quickly with doubtful eyes, ”There is no need for a response I’m right nest to the gate….” Of course, the stupid shopkeeper thought he was the one being addressed, shyly he tried to express his confusion. ”I was not talking to you… and I’m leaving anywayz your prices are crazy.”

Being only a skip hop and a jump away Luella arrived quickly and began scanning the crowd for Hotaru’s sister.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:29 pm
( If you want. <3 whee )

Nara sighed. "No reply. I'll head to the chaos gate then.." Putting a hand on her forehead, she looked around at everyone in Dol Dona. Running towards the gate, she pushed through several people, trying to make it in time. Blasting through the large gate, she kept pushing through more and more players. Finally arriving there. She stood out a lot in the crowd of characters swarming in and out of Dol Dona, since she was taller than most people in the game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:42 pm
Or course being of average high both in the game and in real life, Luella was one of the innocent bystanders that Nara push though. Form the ground an irate Luella clenched her fist and suppressed the urge to yell, no scream, at the giant. Then a lovely little idea popped into her head, taking action Luella squirmed though the crown to where Nara was standing. She approached the other girl with a pseudo smile, ” Hello my name is Luella I was wondering if you can help me since you’re so tall.”  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:02 pm
Nara looked around, then noticing Luella. "Oh...Luella. Hello, I'm Nara...if you don't already know that. Hotaru wanted me to...become friends with you..Excuse me for being tall but..." She looked at Luella without an expression on her face. She blinked a few times waiting for Luella to say something. "This is...Luella...?" She thought examining her character.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:12 pm
Luella tilted her head a bit, pseudo smile still beamed, but she was itching with annoyance underneath; she wasn't getting any ansers like this, ”But what? Do you know why Hotaru wanted you to befriend me?”

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:03 pm
"It's nothing really...Anyways, Hotaru wanted me to befriend you since she will be gone for a while...she says you guys will keep in..close contact if..I'm here.." She slightly smiled. "She'll probably be back soon. I don't know what's taking her so long if that's what you're worried about."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:39 pm
The real life Ekon devoured down the last of her food, before she made her way back to her computer. She scaled the steps leading to her room quickly, trying to block out the pandemonium the enveloped her “home”. She twisted the knob and forced the door ahead of her open, and after she took her steps in she made sure she slammed the door behind her as loud as humanly possible, a due sign that she was to be left alone. She moved over to her Laptop that was laying quite comfortably on her blue and white twin sided bed, her little sliver of comfort looked like a piece of pie cut out of the ocean. She picked up her laptop and flopped on her bed, made a few quick clicks and watched the loading sequence of The World as if it was the credits of an acclaimed movie.
The signature blue rings of light marked Ekon’s entrance into Dol Donna. Luckily Luella was right in his sight, he saw her talking to another girl a PC whose height matched his own. Of course he was curious if she had gotten answers from her friend Hotaru, being ever cautious he contacted her over flash mail.

Flash mail To Luella
Hello Luella,
I just logged on, have you gotten any more information on your friend Ansel, was it. Oh and if you haven’t noticed I’m right behind you.

Ekon stood patiently waiting for Luella to read, receive, or reply. Soon he heard the tell tale ping of a message as it flashed on his screen.

Flash mail To Ekon
Hey,
The person I’m talking to is Hotaru’s sister. I think she knows more that she is letting on though. Come and meet her, don’t be shy.

Luella then waved him over, at this Ekon’s eyes dilated, how can she just tell be that I don’t even know her that well… She is such a child. With nothing else to do Ekon Slowly moved to the two girls and allowed Luella to introduce him.

Luella gestured towards Ekon”Hey Nara I’d like you to meet my friend Ekon. Ekon this is Nara. “

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:40 pm
Nara smiled. "My, a friend of yours, correct, Luella?" She put her hands on her waist. "Hello Ekon. I'm obviously Nara, Hotaru's older sister. Do you know Hotaru at all?" Slightly tilting her head, she continued. "Do you know Ansel also? I have no idea of his current-" She paused at looked down for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:11 am
Nara’s last words just rolled off Ekon and surprisingly Luella as well. Ekon gave a slight nod, ”Why, yes you can say that I am Luella’s friend.” Ekon paused for a moment pondering what he should say about his “connections” to Ansel; No, I can’t just tell her that I attempted to PK him; I think I’m just going to feign ignorance. He extended his arm off to the side, ”Although I’m not acquainted with Ansel or Hotaru.” Of course, he glanced at Luella to see her reaction to the distorted truth, only to see a calm face proclaiming no objection, but then the slightly awkward air was broken but Luella’s words,
”Why don’t we go to another area or something? There is no point just standing around here wasting time.

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:44 am
Nara nodded. "Well that's okay. Yes, let's go to Δ Hidden Forbidden Radiation, Arche Koeln Falls. I believe that would be a satisfactory area to go to." She slightly pushed through Ekon and Luella. "Come then." She walked up to the chaos gate.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff