Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:15 pm

Meigumii
I wonder if I should get the Rose hairstyle (again) for Peachpa. I think she'd look really cute with it, but I also want to fix up Meioku's skills u__u;

Maybe decide by which character you'll probably be using more often in the near future? X3

I think the Cash Shop throwing stars are really cool. XD They look so much cooler then normal stars to me. lol
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:17 pm

Defiled
Meigumii
I wonder if I should get the Rose hairstyle (again) for Peachpa. I think she'd look really cute with it, but I also want to fix up Meioku's skills u__u;

Maybe decide by which character you'll probably be using more often in the near future? X3

I think the Cash Shop throwing stars are really cool. XD They look so much cooler then normal stars to me. lol

*flailflail* Omg, the Throwing Hearts and Teddies are so adorable and I love the sound effects so much 4laugh I think it'd be a waste to purchase them for Subis, though... hm... perhaps if Peachpa becomes successful one day xd

Meigumii

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:23 pm

luckily when I went back to sleepywood i grabbed a henesys town scroll and when I did john's present (lv 15) and w00 got all 10 on the first try ^^.. took me a few times falling all the way down to get back in the habit of that jump quest

definately gonna make a fire wiz though. I made up my mind.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:33 pm

t e n n y
luckily when I went back to sleepywood i grabbed a henesys town scroll and when I did john's present (lv 15) and w00 got all 10 on the first try ^^.. took me a few times falling all the way down to get back in the habit of that jump quest

definately gonna make a fire wiz though. I made up my mind.

The first jump quests are so easy @o@ Though I find the lvl 20 one a bit easier than the lvl 15 one xd Congrats on the quest, though heart

Woot fire mage! I haven't partied with one much~ whee This is going to be so interesting! I don't party with spearmen in Bera, either.

Meigumii

Defiled

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:33 pm

Meigumii
Defiled
Meigumii

*flailflail* Omg, the Throwing Hearts and Teddies are so adorable and I love the sound effects so much 4laugh I think it'd be a waste to purchase them for Subis, though... hm... perhaps if Peachpa becomes successful one day xd

Haha, well, they'd always still be there if you got new stars in the next 90 days(?), right? XD I actually haven't got them on my sin just because I can't decide which one I like better. lol

I think the hearts are probably my favorite. <3

Ho'man, I am not so good with the jump quests. lol
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:41 pm

that lv 15 one is the only jump quest I can or will do xD all the others cause me lots of stress.

teddybears are my favorite. hearts are #2 then the skulls.xD its fun previewing them in CS. I'm gonna use BannedStory and see if I can make a outfit that I want Pain to have

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:42 pm

Defiled
Haha, well, they'd always still be there if you got new stars in the next 90 days(?), right? XD I actually haven't got them on my sin just because I can't decide which one I like better. lol

Mm, what? xd I thought you couldn't unequip the star overrides owo~

The hearts are most definitely my favorite heart

Which one(s) gave you the most trouble?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Meigumii
Defiled

Mm, what? xd I thought you couldn't unequip the star overrides owo~

The hearts are most definitely my favorite heart

Which one(s) gave you the most trouble?

Really? I could be totally wrong about that then. I thought they were just like other weapon equips. D: I never tried them, though, so don't go by what I say. lol

Oh, and as for jump quests.. well, which one didn't give me trouble is a bigger mystery. XD

Defiled

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:00 pm

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:02 pm

Meigumii
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/booneh/ms/firstparty.png
that was fun

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:05 pm

Defiled
Really? I could be totally wrong about that then. I thought they were just like other weapon equips. D: I never tried them, though, so don't go by what I say. lol

Oh, and as for jump quests.. well, which one didn't give me trouble is a bigger mystery. XD

Ah, neither have I. I believe it was what I read in the Cash Shop description of it, but I do have terrible memory >w>;

lol I see, I see. Well, if you ever feel bold enough to try at jump quests one day, I'd be happy to tag along and wait for you whee

@Tenny: Very much so 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:16 pm

Thats a really cute shot of us. XD You caught it at a good moment, we're so well spaced. lol

When the Cash Shop is back up I'll have to re-read them. I'm probably just wrong. lol So, what happens if you sell a star with the cash item applied, I wonder. I guess maybe its just invalid off of your own account. o.O

Defiled

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:19 pm

this is how I want Pain to look
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope I have luck to get that hair on 1 try
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:20 pm

Defiled
Thats a really cute shot of us. XD You caught it at a good moment, we're so well spaced. lol

When the Cash Shop is back up I'll have to re-read them. I'm probably just wrong. lol So, what happens if you sell a star with the cash item applied, I wonder. I guess maybe its just invalid off of your own account. o.O

We were all jumping and I tried to get a screenie of that, but I apparently failed xd Oh well, I agree about the spacing.

I've wondered what would happen if we were to sell the stars, too... I think it wouldn't let you until the stuff expired, but it sounds unfair.

Meigumii

Meigumii

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:23 pm

t e n n y
this is how I want Pain to look
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3410/painwl1.png

I hope I have luck to get that hair on 1 try

That is too cute~ that's an adorable hairstyle and I don't see it around much. Best of luck heart

I wish I had enough NX and confidence to try for some pretty EXP hair D;
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games