Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:11 pm
Melody of the Heart
(Are they all at her house including Hanahlisa?)

(they don't have to be)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:39 pm
(Thank you)
Ami had walked hanalisa home, then met up with her at the park to go to the others.

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:44 pm
"Ami-chan! Hanalisa-chan!" Iva cried, spotting the two. She smiled and waved while sitting on a park bench, eating a sandwich.

"Geeze, why are you so loud?" Sachiko grumbled, looking at her friend.

"Eh... Heh heh..." Iva laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head.

Sachiko glared playfully at the cheerful girl, before sighing. "And I have to put up with this..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:31 am
Ami smiled. "Hey!" Ami said her and Hanalisa went to them. "This is the gold pearl princess that is so cool!" She said.
Hanalisa smiled. "Thank you" She said happily. "Sachiko!" She said happy to see her.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:48 pm
"So, you really did turn out to be a Mermaid Princess." Sachiko winked, while ruffling the girl's hair.

Iva giggled lightly, before turning towards the young girl. "Nice to meet you. I'm Iva, the Pink Pearl Mermaid Princess!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Miles away to the beach,alot of noises were heard with a crew crowding the stage with papers and media all around.It seemed it was just being built today as if something new came.  

MaronaPossessed

Lyia Lunamara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:29 pm
[sorry i haven't posted my brother had to go to camp so he dosen't like anyone one in his room while he isn't there]

lyia woke up and saw jay sleeping right next to her. she got up and sat down next to the sea as she thought to herself "what happened yesterday, and why did i pass out" lyia just sat still thinking  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm
jay woke up seeing lyia next to the sea as he got up and said "i think our introduction was cut short want to try again, hey my names jay" jay put his hand ready to shake lyia's hand  

Kitsunimochi

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:16 am
((updated rules XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:59 am
[ok]

lyia got up and said "my name is lyia" and shook jays hand, as she shook jays hand she thought to herself "i gusse jay really dosen't remember me"  

Lyia Lunamara

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:18 am
[alright the rules are still cool]

jay stopped shakeing lyia's hand and smiled as he said "so what brings you around town, after last night i'm not surprised if you want to leave" jay then heard some commotion on the beach as he said to lyia "i think somethings going on i'm going to check it out" jay started to run towords the commotion  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:17 pm
"Nice to meet you" Hanalisa said smiling at Iva. "I guess i did" She said excited at the thought. "A princess I never thought"  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:07 am
(Another update from me!Anglie requests all users to post here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9615315 if they want to stay in the guild!)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:11 am
(I just posted. What about you guys?)

Sachiko grinned at Hanalisa before ruffling the girl's hair.  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:39 am
(I posted too...why did you think I posted the address here?XD)

A handsome man stood on top of the stage,looking at the instructions given to him.A director then came to him,handing another paper.The man then rejected."These are fine with me.We need to be done by tonite."

A loud crash then was heard in the back,sounding like the equipment falling over.He then sweatdropped."Which I doubt..."he sighed  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games