Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
If You Have Any Pride In Your Race At All You Will Read This Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kAcYbIaNgCo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:21 pm
i signed it i couldnt get a drink at my school because im asian i was really thirsty  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 am
recently..the hk magazine in hongkong and one of its known journalist wrote that my country the philippines is a country of slaves the column also stressed out some discriminatory opinion about us filipinos about the oil rich island spratlys that is the subject of many claimants like china,indonesia,malaysia,vietnam and brunei..the column by that journalist in honkong that, as a country the philippines have no right to flex its muscles against china..in truth china is a great country and with its military power could be another japan in the world war 2..i like to stress out why im concern about the journalist opinion is that it does not only show discrimination but an utter disregard of other peoples right enshrined in the international law of the U.N. constitution. perhaps the author should be thankful to his servants for taking good care of him and his family..the working class is dependent on the help of the servants..how could you work comfortably in your workplace if you are more concern about who will take good care of your house and your kids...i believe that whatever classes of people you belong you always need the other....one cannot stand without the other..in this world there are servants and there are masters..they both need each other reciprocally...i hope people will learn to value the other and respect the other..there are servants and masters it is in truth inequality but in reality it is reciprocally beneficial to both classes of people..i hope rich nation would learn to respect the poor nations just like america should learn to respect china's military might..  

micoloy

sexibabe245

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:08 pm
are people just jealous of us or what. sighned and sighned again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:25 pm
Yeah, I'm picked on a lot at school too. Even in elementary.

At first I didn't know exactly why people said such idiotic yet hurtful words towards an innocent little girl.

I signed the Petition.

There is -no- reason why people should think that way, we are all the same never the less.

Fates Fatality

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bi_Shinigami12

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:29 pm
Asians do not deserve this nonsense! We do not go around beating up people that aren't Asian! We deserve respect! Racism seems like the biggest problem between people. Other people should just treat us like they treat their nationalities. It is just plain RUDE!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:53 am
iono...I'm in college and frankly, I don't really see any difference of how I was treated in high school. It's mostly the same: neutral opinions. I wasn't picked on because of my race.  

Naitomea_Infekt_Infested

IXI iPhantom IXI

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:09 pm
I think asian and europe are the same its just how they live. No offence but europe has snow. Both attitudes are the same just like in gaiaonline. No offence.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:34 pm
NegativeGate
what is the different in asian or not?
black or not?
yellow or white?

we are all homosapien biggrin
let be happy all together wee heart heart heart heart

Unfortunately, we homosapiens must make it complicated and start dividing up the groups until we are in categories that completely distinguish us as different. With lovers there are always haters, because well that's just how the world is.

I'm not signing because it only says anti-asian. I think all racism should be BANNED but, I don't think that this petition will truly help us.  

BreathingIsFun

Friendly Flatterer

lonesmen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm
people respect me at school.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:10 am
how is that even so.

oh how rude of me not to introduce my self im supunika chutima im from one of the thai chinese families.

um if there is a reason why asians shouldnt be treated the same as other people then sign me up as well. blaugh  

hot namfon

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

rawrxbunnii

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 pm
signeddd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 pm
I signed it.

How Horrible!
gonk A filipino beaten up by 10 black guys, and the bus driver tells her to go to a priest?! It's bull!! It's like another ethnic abuse. It used to be blacks being bullied by whites, now it's asians being bullied by blacks.... I'm just so stunned of this society and of how it had become.... scream

I even put it up on myspace bulletins. This asian discrimination or any discrimination should be
STOPPED!!

[Even, a month ago, 2 spanish kids were making fun of my korean ex-bf...IN FRONT OF ME.....] Therefore, I never forgot. stressed stressed stressed stressed  

hikari megumi 15

hikari megumi 15

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:29 pm
micoloy
recently..the hk magazine in hongkong and one of its known journalist wrote that my country the philippines is a country of slaves the column also stressed out some discriminatory opinion about us filipinos about the oil rich island spratlys that is the subject of many claimants like china,indonesia,malaysia,vietnam and brunei..the column by that journalist in honkong that, as a country the philippines have no right to flex its muscles against china..in truth china is a great country and with its military power could be another japan in the world war 2..i like to stress out why im concern about the journalist opinion is that it does not only show discrimination but an utter disregard of other peoples right enshrined in the international law of the U.N. constitution. perhaps the author should be thankful to his servants for taking good care of him and his family..the working class is dependent on the help of the servants..how could you work comfortably in your workplace if you are more concern about who will take good care of your house and your kids...i believe that whatever classes of people you belong you always need the other....one cannot stand without the other..in this world there are servants and there are masters..they both need each other reciprocally...i hope people will learn to value the other and respect the other..there are servants and masters it is in truth inequality but in reality it is reciprocally beneficial to both classes of people..i hope rich nation would learn to respect the poor nations just like america should learn to respect china's military might..

I totally agree. The Philippines is getting discriminated by many different asian countries. stressed Maybe it's because it doesn't seem to look very industrialized.... sad  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff