Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:28 pm
Draco's eyes narrow up at his former proffesor. "YES and it got me a black eye from his danm cane! He said I need to respect him and listen and do everything he says.. Don't you think I would have TRIED everything before asking for help? I'm not some ignorant child!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:08 pm
Kathryn smirked in amazement as the once tall slightly buggered grown man morhped into a bear-like black dog. Slightly in shock and adoration of the dog, she chuckled as the dog immedietely began slobbering dog drool all over her face. Stroking him gently on his straggly fur she felt his heart beat and tail thump against her chair.
"Down Sirius... Your making my robes stickier" She uttered, half her words cut out by her face smothered in dog drool. As Sirius jumped towards James she used this oppurtunity to wipe her sleeve against her face, her cheeks already dripping in sweat and a mixture of dog drool.

"You need a good shower Sirius... Even for a dog you smell bad" She said laughing as she brushed dog fur off her robes with her drool covered hand. Turning to face James her face broke into a wider grin.

"A stag? Pretty!" She exclaimed.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:11 pm
Padfoot narrowed his eyes and growled lightly at Kathryn's shower remark, remaining by James. As the girl exclaimed over his best friend's Animagus form he barked happily and leaned forward to give James a lick again before settling back down.

Sirius knew he should probably turn back to his human form, but he had become more comfortable in his other form, not to mention he was enjoying the closeness he was sharing with James at the moment. After so many years, it was still hard to believe his best friend was back.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:10 am
(( wooooo, Sirius x James <333333333333333333 XD XD ))

Kalida frowned as she entered the main hallway of the castle only to hear voices still emanating from the great hall. Opting to delay her return to an empty common room and dorms, she turned for the open doors of the great hall, peering in only to find two Slytherins (and a gryffindor??) were the only ones hanging about. One of them being Prof. Snape. However civil he appeared to be in class, Kalida wasn't quite willing to test her luck outside of class. Amber eyes narrow as she hesitated in the doorway still. There were a couple of sandwiches on the empty Ravenlaw table and a few pasties left on the abandoned Gryffindor table. With the idea of snacks to tide her over until dinner, she entered the great hall, eyeing the other 2 (3?) almost warily, a spark of hope for perhaps a bit of company glittered somewhere in the auburn depths as she made her way.

(( yea, didn't get to finish my post as I had to caiper out to the stable in the middle of it sooo, it's done now XD ))  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:47 pm
Severus smiled at Draco's reply, oddly enough. It was good to know what type of reaction he might get from Lucius. It was also good to know that Draco hadn't changed by much.

"Fine, and I take it that he doesn't want visitors?" he didn't wait for a reply. "Yes...I do believe he wouldn't."

The smile faded back into a knowing frown.

"I will try my best to convince him...after this rediculous event," Severus said in a finalized tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:41 am
Draco nods "thank you.. I'd greatly appercaite it." he takes a drink of his pumpkin juice. "So now that the war is over what do you do with all your time? I'm finding life horriably boring now.. bloody wars make everything exciting only to take it away" he was clearly being sarcastic.  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:39 pm
Severus's frown returned as he thought about what he did nowadays.

"Mostly teaching dunderheads and occasional gifted ones. I try to stay in Hogwarts most of the time to avoid the unpleasant press. The prophet lately has taken a...great interest in trying to get some type of story about the war from me," the Potions Master replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:43 pm
Draco chuckles "they're doing that with all the 'war hero's' If you let them interview you they'll go away.. Father made me address mine right away. At the time I didn't look to good either. Father said my look will play better for the people. But now that it's been so long I'd sugest you try and look your best"  

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Nika Hesse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:59 pm
"I'm afraid that I might be very..." the corners of Severus's mouth twitched, "...unpleasant to those imbeciles wanting my interview. But I suppose yelling at them to leave me alone might just work better than staying in the castle."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:15 pm
feeling sufficently ignored, Kalida gathered the items from each table quickly, magicing a basket with which to cart her swag to the Ravenclaw common room, and headed back out of the great hall, steps hesitant as she tries to decide whether she wants to take the long way and meander by the library or if heading directly to the tower was a better idea.  

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:54 pm
(what happened to all the rpers?)

Draco chuckles softly "I think it might..' he grabs a muffin that was sitting nearby and nibbles on it. "just try not to curse them"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:28 pm
Smiling thinly, Severus finally did take a seat next to Draco (he had been standing for quite awhile and had not noticed).

"I'm afraid that shall be a trying task to complete," he told him. "Reporters are quite discourteous to the ones they interview, I heard."  

Nika Hesse

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:29 am
Kathryn gave Sirius another pat, feeling the warmth of his fur against her fingertips. Smirking she pulled out her wand with a sudden idea.
"Hey, does this dog like baths?" She said teasingly and shot a little bit of soapy pink bubbles form her wand into his back. Relieving a laugh she turned to Sirius fluffy face.
"Haha, now you smell like Moon-grass!" She said with a chuckle as the smell lingered on the dog's fur.
"You need... Something more though" Kathryn uttered thoughtfully, She grabbed a green ribbon from her pocket (which she usually ties her hair with) and tied it into a little bow and placed it between Sirius ears.
"And the finishing touch!" She waved her wand with a lovely flourish and the little bow became a bright pink.
"Whos the cutest little doggy!" She said in a voice quick unlike her own. She never acted in anyway girly, but it was hilarious sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:04 pm
James was laughing softly as Kathryn played around with Padfoot like that. "Aw, what an adorable little Paddy!" And with conjuring up a mirror, he would let the big black dog see himself in it. "See, now you're a pretty little pooch and all of the female doggies will be after you." It was all in joking of course, as laughter was indeed the best medicine.. he was feeling better all ready.  

Duchessina

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:02 pm
Sirius was taken by surprise by the spell and the bow. He blinked a few times as Kathryn spoke to him and then quickly glanced at the mirror James held out. He barked and growled, turning away and stalking back to his chair. He jumped up in and stuck his tongue out at the two humans before turning away from them and turning into a human. The bow remained on his head as he crossed his arms and glared at them.

"I see how you two are. I'll have you know I'm not interested in the "female doggies" James," he said sticking his tongue out--still not realizing that the bow hadn't fallen off like he had thought (hoped) it would when he transformed.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games