Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:50 pm
takashi_sahoko

Okay. I just had one. And it was sooooooo random. 3nodding
So lately I've been obsessing with Lord of the Rings more. I mean I've always loved the movies and the book. But yeah.
And so in my dream. Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Pete were the hobbits. And Brendon [poor poor Brendon] was Gollum. And I was an elf. sweatdrop I don't have a clue how that happened. And it was so weird. Because Ryan was Frodo, Spencer was Sam and Jon and Pete were Merry and Pippin. And boy Holy crap. Pete has got to be the funniest hobbit I have ever seen. because you know how they barely cussed in the movie? Pete was saying ******** every effing sentence. And then and then, when the wraiths came, Pete was like.
Come on mothereffers, come give me your effing best shot sweatdrop . And then a bass came out of nowhere and he started to rock out. Then Brendon who was Gollum, was with Jon who was either Merry or Pippin and Brendon kept repeating My Precious. And the precious or whatever was a little pint of beer I think. It was something alcoholic. And then there was Ryan. Ryan was in a corner with the ring and he was like all going to the shadow and all. Then Spencer who was Sam came at him and slapped him hard on the face. [Poor Ryan gonk ] And then Aragorn came. Aragorn was well... Aragorn from the movie. And Ryan got cut by a Uruk- Hai. (Where are all these bad thingies coming from?!) and Aragorn made Spencer get the little plant to help him. And the whole time Spencer was mumbling profanities about being a fat little hobbit. (Don't think that Spencer! gonk ) And then when Arwen came. Ryan kept freaking out, saying that she was out to get Ryan's scarf. And Jon was there munching on a piece of Lembas bread (You know what that is right?!) and then he turned into a chibiw with a big smile on his face. And I don't know what I did, but I could hear myself laughing. And Legolas and Gimli came! They were just being...them. And I joined them when it came to the or battling. And I killed more orcs than them! Yippee! whee blaugh (You know the Battle at Minas Tirith --> Gondor?!) And Jon was so adorable. He was very short and he had a sword with him and he fought an orc. And Pete was all shouting on top of the olipaunts dancing like Michael Jackson on top of them. And then it turned to Ryan, Spencer, and Brendon. And Brendon bit Ryan. And then Spencer was all like.
Oh hellz no you did not just do that!
And they all got in a fight. And then my dream ended with Brendon's Beer falling into the fire. And that's when it turned into the Prince of Tennis.
sweatdrop
Wow. I had a weird dream.

Thats so strange! But tightt xD
I want to have a Panic At the Disco and Titanic one! But none of them die.
xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:09 am
another panic dream biggrin
in the dream i was at school and we were in french waiting for our teacher
but she never showed up and my friend said to me 'i wonder who's gonna teach us then...'

and Ryan walked in the room with a briefcase wearing really thick glasses xd eek
he didn't know what to teach us so he made us watch this random french movie about a murderer (i don't think it was a real film...but whatever... it was in my dream =])
then at the end of the lesson he left and me and my friend stalked him =]
we followed him back to his ''house'' which was this restaurant or something ...i'm not quite sure all i know was there were loads of people eating pizza there biggrin

Doll Bruises

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:24 pm
wow Cherry that was a weird dream but i would let Ryan teach me french any day. wink
And that would be pretty weird if he really lived in a resturant...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:10 am
I dreamed [sp?or is it dreamt?Gawd I'm stupid.] that Jon Walker came to my Gramma's house. o_o

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:11 pm
wow thats weird but like cool cuse then you could go there and visit him 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:30 am
Lol..ya,that's true..very true..

Golden Clogs

550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

VickyT_089

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:50 pm
I have 2 but one isnt mine though.

I was at a PATD concert and I was coming out of the Bathroom and it was one of those weird ones with the two walls jutting out of either side. So im walking out and I see Brendon and Ryan and their just like " Hey VickyT" and like "umm hi" and then we all leave and I get on their tourbus and I'm like #1 groupie and I tour around with them and stuff and then one night on stage Ryan proposes to me out of the blue and we get married. it was cool.

2(this one isnt mine. It's my friends).

My friend passed out on her kitchen floor and she woke up to see Brendon climbing out of her refrigirator and like half naked in just pants. Then Ryan comes out of her freezer eating a banana and she asks where he got it and he said the monkey gave it to him.
Then Spencer comes out of her oven and says its really hot in there then Jon comes out her microwave cuz he was like little and when he jumps out he gets to his regular size kinda like in Blues Clues. Then they all sit around playing go fish.and eating Cheezits.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:33 pm
@Vicky: that was a weird dream but cool cuse you got married to Ryan and your friends dream was just odd Pretty.Odd. but kool also and i thought it was kinda funny when Ryan said he got the bananna from a monkey xp  

Fragile Panic

As_if_I_care_666

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 2:51 pm
I had this strange dream last night that I bought tons of PATD posters and then I walked into my room and looked around and the walls and the ceiling and the door were covered in posters,and then I started to cry because I didn't have anywhere to put my new posters and then Brendon and Jon and Ryan and Spencer came out of this huge poster of them I had on my cieling and then they hugged me and we started to eat icecream 4laugh and then Ryan and Brendon left,so Jon,Spence and I started to play this weird game that had something to do with skittles and llamas and then Ryan came back and was giggling beacause he superglued skittles all over his face and Brendon was drunk but he wouldn't admit the fact he was drunk,so we all went to the beach for a bonfire and Brendon was all like "Woah,I love the spinning beach' and then I was all like 'The beach is only spinning because your drunk' and Brendon was all like 'I SWEAR TO DRUNK IM NOT GOD!' and then we all went back home and Brendon passed out on my couch. mrgreen neutral  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:00 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
@Vicky: that was a weird dream but cool cuse you got married to Ryan and your friends dream was just odd Pretty.Odd. but kool also and i thought it was kinda funny when Ryan said he got the bananna from a monkey xp

Yea.
Me and my other friend asked if she was on any perscription meds.
XD lol.  

VickyT_089

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm
VickyT_089
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Yea.
Me and my other friend asked if she was on any perscription meds.
XD lol.

lol. nice.
@As_if: that was a pretty cool dream and Brendon and Ryan made me laugh who superglues skittles to their face?i'll eat them off wink lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:10 pm
do daydreams count?  

carrieXchaos

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:50 pm
takashi_sahoko

Okay. I just had one. And it was sooooooo random. 3nodding
So lately I've been obsessing with Lord of the Rings more. I mean I've always loved the movies and the book. But yeah.
And so in my dream. Ryan, Spencer, Jon and Pete were the hobbits. And Brendon [poor poor Brendon] was Gollum. And I was an elf. sweatdrop I don't have a clue how that happened. And it was so weird. Because Ryan was Frodo, Spencer was Sam and Jon and Pete were Merry and Pippin. And boy Holy crap. Pete has got to be the funniest hobbit I have ever seen. because you know how they barely cussed in the movie? Pete was saying ******** every effing sentence. And then and then, when the wraiths came, Pete was like.
Come on mothereffers, come give me your effing best shot sweatdrop . And then a bass came out of nowhere and he started to rock out. Then Brendon who was Gollum, was with Jon who was either Merry or Pippin and Brendon kept repeating My Precious. And the precious or whatever was a little pint of beer I think. It was something alcoholic. And then there was Ryan. Ryan was in a corner with the ring and he was like all going to the shadow and all. Then Spencer who was Sam came at him and slapped him hard on the face. [Poor Ryan gonk ] And then Aragorn came. Aragorn was well... Aragorn from the movie. And Ryan got cut by a Uruk- Hai. (Where are all these bad thingies coming from?!) and Aragorn made Spencer get the little plant to help him. And the whole time Spencer was mumbling profanities about being a fat little hobbit. (Don't think that Spencer! gonk ) And then when Arwen came. Ryan kept freaking out, saying that she was out to get Ryan's scarf. And Jon was there munching on a piece of Lembas bread (You know what that is right?!) and then he turned into a chibiw with a big smile on his face. And I don't know what I did, but I could hear myself laughing. And Legolas and Gimli came! They were just being...them. And I joined them when it came to the or battling. And I killed more orcs than them! Yippee! whee blaugh (You know the Battle at Minas Tirith --> Gondor?!) And Jon was so adorable. He was very short and he had a sword with him and he fought an orc. And Pete was all shouting on top of the olipaunts dancing like Michael Jackson on top of them. And then it turned to Ryan, Spencer, and Brendon. And Brendon bit Ryan. And then Spencer was all like.
Oh hellz no you did not just do that!
And they all got in a fight. And then my dream ended with Brendon's Beer falling into the fire. And that's when it turned into the Prince of Tennis.
sweatdrop
Wow. I had a weird dream.
For what you did to me, and what I'll do to you,

rofl
I agree with Poly.
You should beg them to make it a movie!
xD

you get what everyone else gets. You get a lifetime.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:59 pm
As_if_I_care_666
I had this strange dream last night that I bought tons of PATD posters and then I walked into my room and looked around and the walls and the ceiling and the door were covered in posters,and then I started to cry because I didn't have anywhere to put my new posters and then Brendon and Jon and Ryan and Spencer came out of this huge poster of them I had on my cieling and then they hugged me and we started to eat icecream 4laugh and then Ryan and Brendon left,so Jon,Spence and I started to play this weird game that had something to do with skittles and llamas and then Ryan came back and was giggling beacause he superglued skittles all over his face and Brendon was drunk but he wouldn't admit the fact he was drunk,so we all went to the beach for a bonfire and Brendon was all like "Woah,I love the spinning beach' and then I was all like 'The beach is only spinning because your drunk' and Brendon was all like 'I SWEAR TO DRUNK IM NOT GOD!' and then we all went back home and Brendon passed out on my couch. mrgreen neutral
For what you did to me, and what I'll do to you,

rofl
Let's just hope Brendon doesn't do that in real life.

you get what everyone else gets. You get a lifetime.

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:21 pm
carrieXchaos
do daydreams count?

sure why not?  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild