Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
THE HOT TOPIC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:55 pm
Striped Panties
wow, cool, that's only £14
You mean about 7 quid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:44 pm
hot topic makes muffin sad.  

e x m o t i o n a l

a~akeing~inside

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:44 am
Rellik San
What is the fascination with hot topic, its like the Abercrombie of the alternative scene, everything is over priced stuff left over from old tours, or jeans that cost about 50p to make, import and market.

I don't get it, do you people want to look like an army of clones (oh sorry too late), leaving people like me, Isel and Chaos as the new Jedi to fight off this clone threat? All joking aside, it annoys me, doesn't anyone ever look around places for small independent retailers anymore? If you go to Manchester, as soon as you arrive in the city center there's at least 5 shops, all different, all with different gear but aimed at the same market, people like you lot. Or is Hot Topic just another peice of the American dream and to be alternative by numbers what you want? I swear, the song punk rock 101 is true.

i agrre but i do get stuff from hottopic but im usally the only one who buys the s**t i get cause i have a alot of him s**t and i dont get from hottopic my cusion ville is in the band wel n ice tlking to u bye  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:33 am
yeah okay, you need to use punctuation  

The Dadalorian
Crew

e x m o t i o n a l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:41 am
a~akeing~inside
Rellik San
What is the fascination with hot topic, its like the Abercrombie of the alternative scene, everything is over priced stuff left over from old tours, or jeans that cost about 50p to make, import and market.

I don't get it, do you people want to look like an army of clones (oh sorry too late), leaving people like me, Isel and Chaos as the new Jedi to fight off this clone threat? All joking aside, it annoys me, doesn't anyone ever look around places for small independent retailers anymore? If you go to Manchester, as soon as you arrive in the city center there's at least 5 shops, all different, all with different gear but aimed at the same market, people like you lot. Or is Hot Topic just another peice of the American dream and to be alternative by numbers what you want? I swear, the song punk rock 101 is true.

i agrre but i do get stuff from hottopic but im usally the only one who buys the s**t i get cause i have a alot of him s**t and i dont get from hottopic my cusion ville is in the band wel n ice tlking to u bye

I agree, but I do buy things from Hot Topic. However I'm usually the only one who buys what I do because I have a lot of H.I.M. s**t, and I don't get that from Hot Topic. My cousin Ville is in the band. Well, it's been nice talking to you. Goodbye.

Also, what the f*** were you trying to say? Your logic makes my brain asplode.
You wish Ville was your cousin, I want pics or you're full of s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:12 am
Those places sound interesting. I really wuv HT, it has all most of my favorite band shirts, and it's so nice and jolly in there! biggrin . Ok now you are all thinking Ok...what is she doing in this guild. I listen to emo music and dress it occasionally I suppose so yes....I shop at good will sometimes to I guess. I want to get into making my own clothes. I have this really awesome book 109 things to do with a T-Shirt (or summit like that) and it has a bunch of ways to cut up a shirt. biggrin  

Emily da Strange

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:19 pm
Emily da Strange
Those places sound interesting. I really wuv HT, it has all most of my favorite band shirts, and it's so nice and jolly in there! biggrin . Ok now you are all thinking Ok...what is she doing in this guild. I listen to emo music and dress it occasionally I suppose so yes....I shop at good will sometimes to I guess. I want to get into making my own clothes. I have this really awesome book 109 things to do with a T-Shirt (or summit like that) and it has a bunch of ways to cut up a shirt. biggrin

Your in an emo guild, owned by an emo hatin' metal fan... no ones gonna question you here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:19 pm
I shop at hot topic all the time its a great store  

x-Linkin_Park-x11

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:26 am
x-Linkin_Park-x11
I shop at hot topic all the time its a great store

All the time? Uuhh, Hot Topic is a store for every now and then. All the time just depletes funds too fast. In proportion, please? I don't want another teen to go broke because they shopped for clothes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:36 pm
ok i gotta defend my shop hottopic is da best i dont buy my cloths there but i do get my band shirt there people can say what they want about the store but its still a cool place to jus chill cause sales people there are the coolest n that where i get my friends b day gifts there n i dont think that poeple should dis it jus cause of the way they do things HOTTOPIC RULES^^♥  

girl with power of moons0

solonley

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:07 pm
i dont shop at hot topic a lot.
i usually just go there for the anime shirts
i luff my anime shirts heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:12 pm
lil_kikio
ok i gotta defend my shop hottopic is da best i dont buy my cloths there but i do get my band shirt there people can say what they want about the store but its still a cool place to jus chill cause sales people there are the coolest n that where i get my friends b day gifts there n i dont think that poeple should dis it jus cause of the way they do things HOTTOPIC RULES^^♥

If I want company in a shop, I'll go to a comic store and hang out with people who have more to talk about then simply;

"The new madina lake album is so good, don't you agree Chet?"
"Oh, yeah, its great man, I cut to it last night. Chad."
"Oh hey Chet and Chad, I just got these new skinny jeans they cut off my penal circulation."
"Awesome Ched."  

Rellik San
Captain

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:20 pm
I'll go in there to look around. I enjoy thier body jewelry and belt buckles. I dont hate hot topic nor like it. It's just another store in the mall to me....I dont go to the mall much anyway.
My best friend works there cuz her friend was the manager. She doesnt like working there although she did get employee of the month.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:36 pm
Sashimi on a Platter
Rellik San
Sashimi on a Platter
I own two pairs of NORMAL jeans from hot topic.
They were on sale, two for $35.
I'm sorry, but i'm not going to pass up an offer like that on a perfectly ok pair of pants.
That's all I own from there though.

And no.
I'm not taking the time to find some shitty independent retailer.
I want brand name clothing.
And I'm going to wear brand name clothing...
only if it's s**t from hot topic I cut the brand patch thing off..<_< >_>

When, I could get two pairs of normal jeans for about $25 somewhere else and thats not even a sale price, its the regular.

Well that's you.
I live in northern California, like specific brands, and specific fits.
It was cheap for my standards.

yeah- we have ewwy prices o.0
norcal=expencive as hell...
I would have jumped to see a $35 pair of jeans..
I have 3 HT shirts.. but I got them at SUPER low sale/clearance price..
1 shirt was $5, so 15 for the three...

Tibby Lush

Vaginas For Breakfast

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:13 pm
I get cheap jeans and mess wit em till they're better-looking  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games