Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Quasar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:58 pm
Welcome new members. Please let me know if I may be of assistance. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:17 pm
Familygirlfan
Hi, I was invited by the ower.

Thank you for joining and accepting my invitation  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

MiakaXHotohori

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:47 pm
Hey everyone! I'm MiakaXHotohori. I'm new to gaia! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:54 pm
hey. im new. call me alex. im 13  

T3NiiS_c h i c k 220

sakamari

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:02 pm
hi im sakamari but you can call me elle (el-y)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 pm
Well, I'm new and I just got the invite!
Thanks for inviting me, glad to be here!
Such an nice guild, all you guys are running.
=D

My name is Fletcher, nice to meet you all.

Dark Delphic

Sirushi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:55 pm
Well I can't exactly say that I'm a brand spankin' new guildie, like some rockin' action figure that was just assembled on the line; nor can I say that I'm an old guildie. I'm just, well...
scream A GUILDIE AND PROUD OF IT!
stressed Man, what do I do now? Aww, come on man, don't mess this up yet!
I was brought into this world born as half of one, and as much as I yearn to be a loner, I am eternally bound by the stars to my sister.
You, dear sister, were the moon, and I the star. Do you remember those days, little sister?
I've been without her for only one minute in my life. June 10, 1983, 1:37a.m. A star was born! June 10, 1983, 1:38a.m. Along came the moon!

I've always been obsessed with numbers! I've often thought of becoming a mathematician.
domokun 12345
There's a darker side though, one that dreams of becoming a quantum physicist...
gonk BUT IT'S FOR ALL THE WRONG REASONS!!

I read a book once, titled "The Little Prince". I bawled my eyes out at the end. crying
I saw a movie too, titled "Gumo", that has left me forever mentally scarred.

My favorite band is Sublime, a fresh and original punk-reggae fusion band that formed in 1998. If you would like to learn more about Sublime, then please click here.

I have a dream of one day playing cards with Stratus, as I know she is just as mad as I and would be delightful to talk to!

If I could have one wish, I would like the power of time travel. I'd forever wander the streams of time looking for...

I've been in two car accidents since I started driving; thankfully nobody was ever hurt, and neither were my fault. Both wrecks were in the same car, and both times the insurance companies totaled it and gave me money. The first wreck paid for the car, and the second bought my new car! Seriously though, buckle up, k? It saved me from serious harm, and possibly from death.

If I could have lunch with anyone in the world presently living, I'd take Stephen Hawking out to the Burger Hut down the road. If I could have a midnight breakfast with anyone in history, it'd be Albert Einstein baby!

I love Aqua Teen Hunger Force! And Sealab 2021, and well...
scream MOST OF THE ADULT SWIM LINEUP!

Favorite X-Men character? Wolverine! FTW

Favorite Marvel Comic hero? Spider Man! Peter Parker, I feel your pain sometimes, buddy.

Joe: "An activated ability is basically anything with a colon in it."
Sam: "Does that make you an activated ability?"
Part of an actual conversation about Magic the Gathering that took place between a friend and I. Can you guess which one is me? This is one of the few card games that I really like. Why? Numbers my friend, the game is all about numbers!!

Well, this turned into a ridiculously long post, as I knew it would. I think I've afflicted myself on you long enough.

~Adios, Space Cowboy~  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:33 am
Hello Miaka, Alex, Ellie, Fletcher, and Siruchi. Welcome to the guild!
I notice some of you are new, so if you have any questions or need any assistance, feel free to PM me. :]

Angelic Quasar

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:33 pm
Welcome to the guild i hope you enjoy your stay  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:27 pm
hello everyone!!! blaugh i'm lilqt555!!!!!  

Uh Fleeting Memory

Xachaelim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:00 am
I can't remember if I have already posted here or not, but I'll do it again if I have already done it >_< *racks brain*

'Allo! My name is Michaela, but you can call me Xachae (Za-kay) It's my Kingdom Hearts Organization XIII wanna be name xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:13 am
Welcome, Lilqt, and Michaela. :] It's a pleasure to have you in the guild.  

Angelic Quasar

Young Master Aibiki

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:03 pm
Hello all, today I found out I had been accepted into this guild, so here I am.

You have already met my mule account foxdemonkuey, and I would also like you to know that in real life I am a FEMALE. So.... yeah... That's about it.

NEed anything else? PM me ^__^ I like PMs.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:24 pm
UM.....how do you OFFICIALY join?  

Ice_heart45

aitenshi16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:16 pm
Hello everyone^^ I'm aitenshi and I'm new to this guild.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games