Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:20 am
looking back, zieg said, "have you ever heard of data bugs?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:41 pm
:: Fynn looked up at Zeig again. ::

Yes.

:: She glared at Zeig. ::

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:57 pm
"please calm down. a data bug attacked that girl in another area i believe and she fell into a coma when she came here. she was already feeling the symptoms, but it didnt click with her." he said, not loosing his temp.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:06 pm
:: Fynn continued glaring. ::

You are not answering my question. I do not need you to explain the whole thing. Why are you here? To think? To see somebody? It really isn't that complex.

:: She put her hand on her waist. ::

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:26 am
User Image Akura was bored out of her mind as she crossed the bridge in Mac Anu. She had spent the last two hours hunting for people to PK in random areas and found no one who was worth the trouble.

Sighing, she headed towards the magic shop. She needed some more Speed Charms for the next time she decided to go after people.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:34 am
"i said that earlier, i was visiting aura. and to think about all the stuff that has happened today." he said tryin to keep her from getting pissed.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:12 am
:: Fynn turned around and gated out. She appeared in Mac Anu and logged out. ::

(( I was thinking that Kuroneko wasn't actually comatosed but just passed out for a few hours out of exhaust, and she forgot what recently happened. So I shall be roleplaying her. It's more fun being her. xD; I'll still be roleplaying Fynn, just not as much. ))

:: Kuroneko logged in, appearing in Mac Anu. She looked around, she began walking to the bridge. ::

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:56 pm
zieg: "guess she didnt like my answer."

aura: appears and says to zieg, "kuroneko is back and alright. she has a bit of amnesia though. oh, and hello there, hitomi."  

Zieg_Tonanami

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:41 pm
User Image After stocking up on Speed Charms, she received a flash mail from a friend of hers saying that there was some suspicious activity going on in Δ Holy Forbidden Holy Ground and listed what all the people there looked like. Looks like Kii's been spying again. Good girl. Now time to go look for those users...

She turned on her heal and headed towards the bridge. I bet they're all back in town now... Finally, some excitement.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:53 pm
:: Kuroneko ran to the chaos gate and entered the keywords, Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground. Appearing at the church again. She saw Zeig. ::

Hey! I know you! I remember being here a lot!

:: She yelled as she waved her hand in the air. ::

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:18 pm
User Image Standing on the bridge, she received another flash mail. So they're there, hmmm? I guess I'll pay them a little visit. She approached the Chaos Gate and entered Δ Holy Forbidden Holy Ground.

As soon as she warped there, she placed her fingers on her twinblades instinctively and then realized that if she reached for them, the people outside the church might think of her as hostile. Letting her hands drop from their placement on her belt that held her blades, she casually walked toward them.

"Hey, you guys come here often?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:51 pm
:: Kuroneko stopped waving and turned around, she took a step sideways so her body was facing the characters. She smiled, and turned back at Zeig. ::

Come ovvveerr heeerree!!

:: She dragged out her words, and motioned him to come. ::

Shuyu

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:56 am
"oooooookayyyyyy, aura, please go ahead and go. this person came out of nowhere." he said as he started to walk to kuroneko.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 2:31 pm
User Image Feeling a bit ignored, she smirked and ran up behind Kuroneko, drew her blades and pressed one at her throat. "So, what are you fools doing here? Refusing to tell me will result in your little friend's death."  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games