Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Pride Guild -- Rules, Deathlist, etc. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:47 pm
Omni_Skittles
YOU TRIED TO SHOOT ME!!! lol
Like I'd really shoot a member... don't be so scared, it's just a joke.

...damn. Got a bit off-topic.

. . .

For the past few days I've been noticing a lot of thread reviving in the guild. Henry might have been upset by this (looking back at a previous Sticky thread), but I'm losing my patience, the only difference between keeping my cool and turning into an enraged mod from hell.

If this keeps up, the Deathlist may get a few more names added. I don't want to add any names into this list, or even ban anyone. But this is what's going to happen if you members don't get with the program and read-and FOLLOW-the rules.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:47 pm
-add new rules-

No Borderline trolling & spoof thread titles allowed in APG.

Chibi Akane

HmOngRiCeBaLL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:37 pm
Good Rule  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:22 am
Pagtatapat01
Omni_Skittles

. . .

For the past few days I've been noticing a lot of thread reviving in the guild. Henry might have been upset by this (looking back at a previous Sticky thread), but I'm losing my patience, the only difference between keeping my cool and turning into an enraged mod from hell.

If this keeps up, the Deathlist may get a few more names added. I don't want to add any names into this list, or even ban anyone. But this is what's going to happen if you members don't get with the program and read-and FOLLOW-the rules.

I'm very disappointed that there are some many reviving threads, like the ones that are "I'm back". I don't understand why they feel to revive those. I seen more reviving threads than the new created ones. This is gone quite awhile and it seems like no one had tried to read the rules. For newcomers, I had expected them read the rules and follow. Like how they've been taught by their parents and school. I thought they could've known this is no any difference, this shouldn't be news to them. I don't know.

Reading the rules aren't that hard to do, and plus the rules aren't the long to read. I don't know why no one has taken the time to read it.

edit: I'm very surprise when I looked at the last few pages of Asian guild. There were so many locked threads covered the last few pages. There's still more reviving threads and more threads being locked. It would be nice if anyone could delete the threads that are idled for more than 2 months so no one could be able to revive them. Instead of having more people on the deathlist or being ban. That's my suggestion.  

Pixel Chef

Agent_Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:42 pm
... Maybe it wasn't a good idea to come back in this guild. I'm damn anoyed about those who would break the rules. When I saw all the revived topics, I wanted to post some crap in it but, I held myself. ._. I feel like the Asian Pride Guild is getting worse each day... Please God. Help us!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:47 pm
Pixel Chef
Pagtatapat01
Omni_Skittles

. . .

I'm very disappointed that there are some many reviving threads, like the ones that are "I'm back". I don't understand why they feel to revive those. I seen more reviving threads than the new created ones. This is gone quite awhile and it seems like no one had tried to read the rules. For newcomers, I had expected them read the rules and follow. Like how they've been taught by their parents and school. I thought they could've known this is no any difference, this shouldn't be news to them. I don't know.

Reading the rules aren't that hard to do, and plus the rules aren't the long to read. I don't know why no one has taken the time to read it.

edit: I'm very surprise when I looked at the last few pages of Asian guild. There were so many locked threads covered the last few pages. There's still more reviving threads and more threads being locked. It would be nice if anyone could delete the threads that are idled for more than 2 months so no one could be able to revive them. Instead of having more people on the deathlist or being ban. That's my suggestion.

damn alot has happend since i have been away.  

BlackHammer888

Dark_Strike

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:36 pm
there should a be a rule stating that all topics must have polls. it doesn't take that long to make a poll and every1 gets a load more cash!!! biggrin xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:10 pm
uh..... stare  

BlackHammer888

Inkieee!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:18 pm
Dark Philip
there should a be a rule stating that all topics must have polls. it doesn't take that long to make a poll and every1 gets a load more cash!!! biggrin xd

But there are poll guilds for that.. ._.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:27 pm
Lunar_Miko
-add new rules-

No Borderline trolling & spoof thread titles allowed in APG.
Could you explain what you mean?  

King Henry
Crew

King Henry
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Inkieee!
Dark Philip

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:31 pm
King Henry
Inkieee!
Dark Philip

3nodding
People have the freedom whether or not they want to have a poll in their threads.

Plus, we don't want the APG to be known simply for its polls, now would we?  

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Omni_Skittles

5,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:35 pm
yea what he said!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:01 pm
hello mrgreen