Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Were you ever against yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi =
  Love
  Proof someone out there loves us/wants us to be happy.
View Results

Mistina60

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:39 pm
I wasn't against BL, I was against pairing up the perfectly straight characters of anime in slash pairings... but one fateful day, curiosity got the best of me and a single fic got me hooked! Slash pairings then led me to BL manga. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:31 pm
Well I wasn't ever against homosexuality (although i have homophobe parents..>.<)

But at first I really didn't like yaoi....but..
(after my 1st exp. with fanfiction...i started to sorta like it.)

it grows on you!! now I blame my frined Ari XD
for all those times she talked aobut yaoi with me in bio class when I was freshman.

and eventually I was curious...and then I just got into it. now My friends refer me as the yaoi expert....

and....pervert. XD  

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

BlackFalcon002

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:21 pm
I was never against yaoi, EVER, but it took me a while to get used to yuri. Either way, I'm not against anything anymore. I mean, I've got a boyfriend, I'm not afraid of that. He and I just....kind of happened, but I never rejected the thought. I got really into yaoi after that, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:05 am
At age 10 I accidently stumbled upon a SetxJou lemon fic while googling Yuugi-ou! fanfics... I was a bit shocked at first and stopped reading at the lemony part, but a few weeks later I wanted to find it again, but I stumbled upon other stuff. XD It alll spiraled up from there.

Now I have lot's of OTP's and read fanfics whenever I can, and even make up some in my head when I lack it. xd I'd even say it'd help me have a reason for living and being me... sweatdrop Everything before discovering it seemed to be a faint dream...

Lenre Li
Crew

[D]age

Newbie Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:48 am
Sadly I was, and now i really dont see why...probally family infloinces XD

(SP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:59 am
Well i love yaoi/shounen ai alot..but there's time i find it quite digusting..like for example, i was browsing through some cute yaoi pictures in the net and sometimes i came across some disgusting hardcore yaoi pictures...but that doesn't affect my love and craziness to yaoi/shounen ai.

Hate To The Core

Kyshoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 pm
I had a fear of it until my friends show me some picture of some yaoi couples... then there was Princess Princess (though probly not a shonen-ai i would guess it's pretty close)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:25 pm
I have always been a hard core Yaoi fan. I don't understand why anyone would hate it. If it isn't to your taste, fine....read something else.  

Lenniel

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Grandma Fartparty

Space Sleuth

7,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:02 am
Sadly, yes, I was once against yaoi.
It was back in my Pokémon days, when I was looking for James/Kojiro fanart, I stumbled across some yaoi fanart and I was outraged.

Then, about a year later, I started getting into Gundam Wing and started reading fanfics... then graduated to fanart and doujinshi. heart _ heart

I soon got a few of my friends into it! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:29 am
*snorts* Hell yes. I'm sorry to say it but I used to be a homophobe. Le gasp, right? Luckily for me pictures started my venture into the yaoi world until all I can write and read is Yaoi. crying I can't even read Het pairings now its gotten so bad! gonk  

[Loveless.Freak]

Look_into_Me

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:29 am
PeaceSoul
Well i love yaoi/shounen ai alot..but there's time i find it quite digusting..like for example, i was browsing through some cute yaoi pictures in the net and sometimes i came across some disgusting hardcore yaoi pictures...but that doesn't affect my love and craziness to yaoi/shounen ai.

yes i agree with you..sometimes...some yaoi pictures..are digusting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:48 am
I can honestly say that I was never against Yaoi. 3nodding In fact, I remember when I was around 8 or so (yes, THAT young) I was watching Digimon and I was silently thinking, 'Hmm if Matt was a girl, he would look cute with Tai...' Then, I went on the internet to find fanart of said pairing.

Oh how my innocence tainted. xd

I was hooked ever since.  

Aya-Pe

Demon sword_of_death

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 pm
i was against it a long time ago cause i thought it ruined anime but the more i looked at it the more i liked it and thought it was hott. I love it now  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:08 am
It's not that I was ever against it, I just never knew what it was until I started Gravitation (which isn't yaoi, but it led me to other stuff like FAKE and Sukisyo...) ^_^  

otakubaybay

Tsuki Taken

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:31 pm
GaaLee...
that was my first meeting with yaoi and it made me vomit gonk --I still detest that pairing-- I absolutely hated yaoi! It was awful... but then... I dunno what happened... I found some other pairings, learned more about yaoi.. and came to embrace it x3
yeah >o>

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games