Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Bad luck Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:15 pm
Methos let the silence stretch as the sun slowly set outside, breathing easily, letting Phoenix gather herself. After a long comfortable quiet, he said, "Three times a week. Here. All right?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:56 pm
"What three days?" Which equaled a basic 'sure, whatever' if she was inquiring when exactly, though she didn't even look at him, "Unless you plan on randomly calling me, at which point don't be surprised if I have shity phone manners."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:25 pm
"Why should your phone manners be any different from your sparkling in-person manners?" Methos smirked. He waved his hand vaguely in the air as he stared up at the church's rafters. "Since you don't seem to have a life, how about Monday, Wednesday, and Friday? Agree to mutually call of one of us can't make it."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:08 pm
"Peachy." Nice simple short answer, it worked, her mind moving on to food now, dinner to be more exact, with that thought she sighed and went to stand, "What's a half way decent food joint around here?"  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:13 pm
"Depending on your definition of half-way decent," Methos said, standing, "there's a pretty good mom-n-pop restaurant about a mile on the way back. There's also a..." He sighed. "...a Burger King. Or, you could follow me to Joe's where I'm meeting MacLeod."

He made no move to roll up the mat, instead retrieving the wooden swords. Sitting in one of the pews he began to rub them with a cloth that he dipped in a pungent substance that looked like thick Vaseline.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:38 pm
"The wanta be model?" She gave a laugh on that and shrugged, "Oh sure, why not, lets go make a fool of myself." She took a second to crack her fingers, a bad habit of hers really, "You need help?"  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:29 pm
Methos chuckled to hear the proud Highland warrior called a wanna be model. But, hey, if the Italian leather shoes fit... "Yeah, that guy," he said, handing Phoenix a rag and the wooden sword she had used. "Put a thin, all-over coat on it. Keeps the wood from drying out."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:35 am
With that she ended up sitting again, this time in the pews, they were there after all, she could be helpful, from time to time at the very lest. "Wood can dry out?" Was her confused sounding question as she took the items, "Never knew that, never paid attention, but never knew that." With a half a small shrug she set to following his instructions.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:34 pm
Methos looked surprised as he finished with his wooden sword and put it aside. "Anything organic can dry out," he said. He glanced to where her sheathed sword lay across another pew. "Show me your blade, if you don't mind."

OOC: He wants to see how well she's been tending her weapon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:05 pm
"Oh, well that's...creepy." For lack of any other word she could think of at the moment, but shrugged, "Give me a sec." After all she wanted to finsh what she was working on first, which didn't take long really, but still. Then she stood and with a sigh went to go gather her sword and with ease unseathed it, even went to hand it to him, handle first of course.

She was right, it was unbalenced as hell, most the weight being in the handle, otherwise she took damned good care of it, she liked her sword, mainly because she couldn't handle balanced blades well.  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:21 am
Methos tried not to sneer at the quality of Phoenix's sword, mostly because he was pleasantly surprised by how clean, oiled and sharpened it was. He carefully handed it back to her, mindful of the bad joke he had once played on MacLeod after asking him if he could see his katana.

As cranky as Mac had been over it, he didn't necessarily want to rile Phoenix up. "Very good," he nodded. "It's in good shape."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:24 am
"I have no life, therefore of course I take good care with it, duh." She rolled her eyes slightly as she took it back, well she was truthful at any rate, she really didn't have a life enough that she spent time on other things like that. Without really paying attention she sheathed the sword, "Anything else to do?"  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:15 am
"No, I think that's got it," Methos said, though he was looking at her a bit distractedly. Suddenly he blurted out, rather like a kid who couldn't hold it in much longer, "How do you back draw that thing without getting it tangled in your hair?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:31 pm
Now that got her to look at him like he was nuts for a half a second before she ended up laughing, she had to at that, "No, the question is how to do it without cutting off hair, I spent a few years with really short hair, that was funny as all hell." With a smile she shrugged, "No clue though, practice? Use to do that a lot to, not anymore though."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Methos chuckled and shook his head. "You must have the luck of the gods on your side," he said finally, pulling his socks and boots on. "There are so many things about you that should have gotten you killed, and yet, here you are!"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff