Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
How often do you think about yaoi? :| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh_Sheba

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:04 pm
So often...I don't remember how I occupied my brain before it, other than crappy ideas for my own mangas...

In fact the other day, or night, actually, I was lying down for sleep before work, and I wasn't asleep, nor was I awake, and all that popped into my brain was yaoi. Pre-existing, or my own made up fantasies of OSR. One yaoi idea/image after another. When my mom came in to get me up, boom, Yaoi. First thing I thought about. It's probably also how I keep my remaining sanity when I'm at work at the newspapers...

I don't know what it is, but once you've got it, you've got it. What's crazy, is now even my boyfriend is starting to collect some Yaoi pics into his 'collection'. Most of them he saves for me, but he says he actually likes some of them if they're well drawn. *falls over*
And my boyfriend used to be, what would you call it, Yaoi-phobic? XD Yeah, but we're probably two of the biggest pervs of our group, with exception of one person, but I will not get into that!Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Oh this is embarrassing... I have been thinking about it so much lately that last night I had the weirdest dream. I dreamed I was friends with Scott McNeil(I'm not by the way sweatdrop ) and that he was gay and ranthing about how him and his boyfriend didn't have any rights. And my poor friend and I were trying to calm him down and stuff. I have no idea how my subconcious produced that. Scott McNeil is married and as far as I remember, has kids. It made me come to the conclusion that maybe I should lay off the shounen ai just a little.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mosspixi

Wheezing Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:05 pm
I think about it almost all the time o.o My god,I need a life  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:56 am
alomst all the time! o.O  

irori

Eternal Bookworm

Jennycat_007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:25 am
LifelessWings
24/7 Its sad. My bf hates it!!! But then again I did turn him bi!!! HAHAHAHAHA twisted

LOL awsome 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:39 pm
I think about Yaoi so much that I pretty associate everything with Yaoi!!

I also have alot of yaoi dreams... whee

My freidns have dubbed me the yaoi fanatic/expert. :3  

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

crazy 4 anime lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:29 pm
Tear of Death
Dream of Existence
The real question for me is.... When don't I think about yaoi?

Lmao! Seriously. xd

same here  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:18 pm
all day long but mostly at night..thats when I am thinking of my story that is a yaoi itself!!! rofl  

Kozi_22

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:12 pm
rofl hahaha... at least 6x a day!! LOL... rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:29 am
I think of Yaoi almost twice a day. But when I'm not working than it is six times a day!  

Soul of Deflection

Newbie Noob

r3veRse[Psych0]loGy`Pix!e

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:15 am
I don't think about it as much
as before, but I dream about it
a lot.
: O

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:29 pm
now that i think about it.....when ever im bored O.O which is most of the day xd  

n0va14

N e v i n n o s t

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:16 pm
sweatdrop um... what can I say? Fortune favors those... ah, screw it. I think about it very often... Considering I'm gay...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:28 pm
superwhatever
I only think about it at night time where I can fantize about 2 males doing it xd

omg you have no idea how true that is. All my yaoi is by my bed and well it's my last read before I go to sleep. Pleasent dreams... mwahahahhaha  

puffinseatmuffins

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:51 pm
I think of it at least once a hour!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games