Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:21 pm
Savannah held onto him as he ran through the forest and made it to Raccoon City. Setting her down he ran off to what looked like a barn and she sat on the grass watching him as he stopped in front of the barn. "Be careful." She whispered as she watched him open the door with his gun aimed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:25 pm
The cage Rina was in was getting smaller and smaller If it gets any smaller all my bones will be broken. She thought. She then herd a huge crack. It was her leg. They broke her leg. She screamed in pain. Danm it! I can't get out...I think this is it...I'm going to die. She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:38 pm
Another wave of pain came over Savannah as she felt Rina getting tortured grabbing her head she tried not to scream in pain. 'I need to know where you are Rina!' Savannah shouted in her mind. She didn't know if it would work but if she could read minds and she knew the person well enough maybe she could tap into their minds as well it was worth a try as Savannah kept repeating the words over and over until it was almost like a chant. 'Please Rina Im trying' she said as she wobbled up fro her spot of safety and headed towards the barn. "Treik is taking too long he might not make it in time!" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:40 pm
(where are you? I am very lost. I was about to post then my older sister went back to her apartment and we drived there and yeah.)  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:41 pm
He hear rina scream " hey whats going on down there" Leon said
"you can't go down there its off limits" they said
pulls out both of his 9 mm's "i'm going down there now" he said as he shoots the 2 men " i don't care if y'all are my friends" he added

~~~~~~~~~~~

Leon walked down stairs and look at the other guy
"Leon wat are you doing here " the guy said "come to get her back"Leon said pointing at rina
"Your not getting her i want her flute" the guy said
"Oh you mean this " he said pulling out the flute
"Yes give it to me Leon and we can talk over plus with the zombies help that i used to destroy this town so i can use it then calling you to lure her here so that i can get the flute" the guy said
"you called me you wanted this" Leon said " i'll kill no one ever plays my friends." he points his shotgun at the guy "now let her go or i will shot you"

"Sorry i can't do that now give me the flute or my boys will kill you"

"what boys i killed them too" he said pointing the gun at him and shooting him and then killing him " hey Rina sry i didn't like him anyway" he said freeing her from the cage " Savannah come on!!" He yelled to her..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Savannah hearing Treik inside ran in the barn gasping at the dead bodies and walked around them. Blood was already starting to pool around. Jumping over the bodies she ran down to the basement seeing Rina lifeless and Treik standing over her.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:45 pm
Rina got out of the cage and looked at him in pain. "Thanks." She managed to say. Her back was in pain plus her broken leg. She put her hand on her leg to try to make it less painful witch didn't work. She breathed really heavy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:51 pm
"Rina!" Savannah shouted running to her and stooping down to help her up. About to touch her back she notice her ripped shirt and the bloody whip lines. "Oh my gosh youre really hurt! Treik I think you might need to carry her plus her leg looks broken." Savannah said worriedly.  

GoddessInu03

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:54 pm
Rina looked at both of them she slowly blinked and her eyes closed. I couldn't hold out any longer She thought passing out  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:25 pm
"Savannah i don't know if i can i'm kinda tried from carrying you then hafting to kill these three losers" he said.... He walked up the stairs and out the door.. Leon sat on a bench out side of the barn " why am i calling my self Leon thats not me anymore I'm not Leon Scott Kennedy... Well that was me but i'm Treick now.." he said -sign- " why am i acting lke my old self" he added  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:33 pm
"What?" Savannah asked confused as he walked out. 'Whats wrong with him?' She asked herself. "You know what forget it!" She said to herself as she bent over Rina's body and picked her up. "Gosh your kind of heavy but I can handle it." Savannah said struggling with her and then steadying herself on the railing up the stairs. Reaching the top with only one stop to rest she walked out the barn and looked at Treik. "I'm taking Rina back to the mansion so you can come with us or mope there all night it doesnt matter because were going back with or with out you." she said shifting Rina's weight around as she started towards the woods.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:39 pm
"this is going to hurt me in the morning but oh well. give her to me"he said puting his shotgun up and his 2 pitsols up  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:43 pm
"No I have her." Savannah said stubbornly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:47 pm
"Savannah, I love you but i don't want you to get hurt give her here"he said" come on i can handle it. you maybe be older than her but i'm also older that you and stonger than you let me take her i don't want you to hurt your beautiful self " he added  

KG8584

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:53 pm
Savannah stared at him contemplating, "Fine here." She said handing Rina over to him and rubbing her arms 'ouch maybe he was right.' She thought to herself. She smiled, "You dont want me to hurt my beautiful self?" She asked blushing slightly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games