Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Do You Cut Your Wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do You Cut Your Wrists?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Akisame Okeru Za Mayonaka

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:26 pm
I wish so much to say that I didn't. Although it's not technically my wrist, more of under-forearm. I did stop, once, long story, I'll leave it with this: it was because of a guy, what more of a reason do I need? After I stopped, I remember it so clearly, I felt like I had just quit drugs. I couldn't sleep at night, I broke down in tears throughout the day, and my skin where I cut... I don't know how to explain the feeling I got... it... somewhat... crawled.... to put it in simple terms, I felt as if I needed a punture somewhere on that area, it hurt more than... more than my finger hurt when I accidently sliced it with a potato peeler, long story short, I don't peel potatoes anymore. The pain was too much and I had gotten rid of my guitar pick when he had told me........ anyways, (this pick was filed down so there was a razor-like cutting edge).. I didn't have anything... I found an embroidery kit that my crazy aunt bought for me and took the needle out of it... my friends thought that I had stopped but one of them saw scabs and well... yea.. she tried to steal my needle away from me but I couldn't let go... It's a bad habit that I just can't let go. emo  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:06 am
Well I used 2 cut daily. I left a good number of scars in my torso and arm. But I decided that doing this wouldn’t really solve anything for me. So I decided 2 take action of what happened 2 me. Now I just cut when I really need 2 feel pain, witch is about 2-5 times a month. I’m trying 2 top and am going 2. I know I will. But yeah, I can easily say I can be a little addicted 2 it. But yeah, instead of cutting just do something different. Grab your pillow and scream your lungs out with your face pressed against it. I can safely way it works :3  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

LelandStanford

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:42 pm
yeah i do...on and off  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:26 pm
I cut. I need to stop though.  

SolTheHedgehog

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Tikal14_Calgo

Good, you're on the right track. To stop cutting is a good thing.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:59 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Tikal14_Calgo

not nesesearly... if you try 2 stop and you arent ready 2 stop you might crack in the middle of the way and end up hurting yourself badly-er. So yeah... stop when you ready 2 stop... not because someone tells you 2.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:34 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Tikal14_Calgo

not nesesearly... if you try 2 stop and you arent ready 2 stop you might crack in the middle of the way and end up hurting yourself badly-er. So yeah... stop when you ready 2 stop... not because someone tells you 2.

It's never good to put off breaking an addiction.
It's also never good to inflict pain on yourself no matter what you're feeling, that's what horomones are for. There is no "badly-er" about it, it's bad as is and it needs to be stopped BEFORE it gets worse.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:58 pm
I have been clean for a week now. It seems like its been forever. But anyways, yes. I hate the freaking addiction.  

Dark Spirit of the Forest

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Mayuki Tsukino

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:25 am
I did. It was hard to stop. And it all started over a guy. We were best friends, we dated, then he broke my heart. Now, we're together and getting married. O_o
I've been clean for about half a year. biggrin I feel great about stopping... But sometimes I just want to feel the "rush," if you will, out of cutting again. Or sometimes my "problems" just overwhelm me and I want to again, like a month ago, I had a razor in my hands (one of my old ones) and I was soo close to cutting again. But I didn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:35 pm
emorckrgrl
I did. It was hard to stop. And it all started over a guy. We were best friends, we dated, then he broke my heart. Now, we're together and getting married. O_o
I've been clean for about half a year. biggrin I feel great about stopping... But sometimes I just want to feel the "rush," if you will, out of cutting again. Or sometimes my "problems" just overwhelm me and I want to again, like a month ago, I had a razor in my hands (one of my old ones) and I was soo close to cutting again. But I didn't.

Yeah. i jinxed myself by writing that.
I got in a HUGE fight with everyone in my household and I got my fiancee so pissed that he's not talking to me.
So much for half a year. neutral  

Mayuki Tsukino

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:30 am
Dark Spirit of the Forest
I have been clean for a week now. It seems like its been forever. But anyways, yes. I hate the freaking addiction.

I'm very happy for you :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:06 pm

I cut my wrists with my razor...I hope one day i'll cut a vein.  

Kiador_wolf

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:13 am
RockinLeo17

Why?
And why are you hoping?
You could just do it yourself. It doesn't have to be an accident or by chance
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:27 am
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
RockinLeo17

Why?
And why are you hoping?
You could just do it yourself. It doesn't have to be an accident or by chance

Perhaps I'm not ready to cut a vein. I probably shouldn't have said I hope one day I will. But I did post that comment a while ago. Things have changed. I still do it daily, but now I'm hoping not to cut a vein.  

Kiador_wolf

ange de douleur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:35 pm
I did, kinda still do, it's a hard habbit to stop..
One night I did it meaning to cut a vein
I cut deep I actually saw the vein
then I stopped I couldn't do it
I was being selfish

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items