Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almond Scented Cyanide

Dapper Nerd

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:42 am
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
I heard you guys!!!
I sang along. xDD

Zack had the "MVP" belt in the basket of his bike, if you've heard about that.

And your RyRo makeup is cute. <3

-click-
That is me in line before Zack told everyone to move in line in front of the doors [I was like, five hours early. xDD] I'm on the left in the white and black. I didnt go with those two girls, but I met them in line. <3

Aw, I would've loved to see the MVP belt! [I would die laughing if I saw Ryan wear it. XDD]

Thankie very much. mrgreen

Cool, I totally saw you in line! XD I think you were doing a little dance at one point... I don't know. xD

HAHA. Yeah, that was probably me. I'm a hyper little child. xDD
I can't believe you saw me! This is surreal!

Yeah, seriously.
I think I noticed you because of the dancing, and I was loving your hoodie. XD

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:04 am
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
`PrimeRib
Emotive Cabaret
I must've missed him on the bike. XD
LOL That certainly sounds like Zack. Short and blunt.

Yes! [I doubt we were the only ones. xD] We ending up singing along to the whole CD. xDD

Click-eth
Here's a pic of me after the concert. I was surprised my makeup didn't run as badly as I thought. xD

OH MY FREAKING GOD.
I heard you guys!!!
I sang along. xDD

Zack had the "MVP" belt in the basket of his bike, if you've heard about that.

And your RyRo makeup is cute. <3

-click-
That is me in line before Zack told everyone to move in line in front of the doors [I was like, five hours early. xDD] I'm on the left in the white and black. I didnt go with those two girls, but I met them in line. <3

Aw, I would've loved to see the MVP belt! [I would die laughing if I saw Ryan wear it. XDD]

Thankie very much. mrgreen

Cool, I totally saw you in line! XD I think you were doing a little dance at one point... I don't know. xD

HAHA. Yeah, that was probably me. I'm a hyper little child. xDD
I can't believe you saw me! This is surreal!

Yeah, seriously.
I think I noticed you because of the dancing, and I was loving your hoodie. XD

Aww, thank you. 4laugh I was dancing and jumping up and down a lot because I was so cold and excited. xDD I felt like I waited my whole life to be in that line. Good times, good times.

PrimeRibby
Captain

MissTetra

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:59 am
Hello everyone, I'm Melissa.
I'm 14 and my birthday is August 31st.
I'm a freshman in highschool and I'm a loser and say I love school. Because I do.
I love photography, makeup, hair-styling, listening to music and playing my pretty red guitar.
I'm a pretty shy person at first.
My all time favorite song would have to be Time to Dance (the demo) since it was the first song from them that I heard, and I might just be in love with Invisible Monsters (and yes, I read that before it was cool to read it and figure out Ryan's lyrics).
I've only been to one NRWC Tour show, but I absolutely loved it and got a ton of pictures that I might post here later :]
I think that's about it. The only logical thing to do is ask me if you want to know more through a PM.
I don't bite. Hard.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:22 am
MissTetra
Hello everyone, I'm Melissa.
I'm 14 and my birthday is August 31st.
I'm a freshman in highschool and I'm a loser and say I love school. Because I do.
I love photography, makeup, hair-styling, listening to music and playing my pretty red guitar.
I'm a pretty shy person at first.
My all time favorite song would have to be Time to Dance (the demo) since it was the first song from them that I heard, and I might just be in love with Invisible Monsters (and yes, I read that before it was cool to read it and figure out Ryan's lyrics).
I've only been to one NRWC Tour show, but I absolutely loved it and got a ton of pictures that I might post here later :]
I think that's about it. The only logical thing to do is ask me if you want to know more through a PM.
I don't bite. Hard.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! I'd love to see your pictures. 4laugh We should have a concert picture thread. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Carnage_By_Beauty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:35 pm
hi [insert name]
Name:
Mariana
Birthday: August 8
Grade: 5th
Fave Song: Build God, Then We'll Talk and Camisado
I am very random, I usualy write in indigo and violet, I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!! heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:31 am
Heya. I'm a Munkee. xd

You can call me Angel, though...

I'm male, I'm 16, and I live in the Philippines.

I like Panic! at the disco alot... Their sound make me hyper for some reason. lol  

Drunkehn Munkee

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 pm
~Divinity_Sakura~
hi [insert name]
Name:
Mariana
Birthday: August 8
Grade: 5th
Fave Song: Build God, Then We'll Talk and Camisado
I am very random, I usualy write in indigo and violet, I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!! heart

Aww, you're so young. 4laugh It's cute. And you're very literate. <3 I like you. xDD You break the stereotype. Welcome to the PANIC! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:35 pm
Drunkehn Munkee
Heya. I'm a Munkee. xd

You can call me Angel, though...

I'm male, I'm 16, and I live in the Philippines.

I like Panic! at the disco alot... Their sound make me hyper for some reason. lol

Hyperness is the key to a happy soul.
Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Mizz.Penguin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:26 pm
`PrimeRib
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
Mizz.Penguin
Name: Sunnie but my friend call me hotpocket because i love ryan and his favorite food is hotpocket
B-Day: dec 30
Grade: 8th (last year of J.H.) If only my borthday was in september i would be in high school
Fave Song: Build god then we'll talk
Hobbies: dreaming about RYRY, writing poetry, having no label and doing what i plz
LOcation: i acually live in Las Vegas and my brother went to school with Brendon Urie (he gets mad at me because i like to steal his year book and stare at brendons pictures)

Thats so cool that your brother went to school with him. 3nodding I've also met someone else on a different forum that went to school with him. Did he actually know him, or did he just know of him? Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild!
he actually knew him

Were they like, friends?
no...but the had classes together  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:52 pm
Mizz.Penguin
`PrimeRib
Were they like, friends?
no...but the had classes together

Thats sweet. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Souperficial

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 am
so. i'm kate.
and i'm 14 (15 in 18 days)

and i happen to looooove spencersmith.

and besides the internet and music, i probably have no life.

and i'm very amazing at making graphics and using the word and.

and i usually type all nicely and such, but i'm at school, so nuu.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:20 pm
Superficial Ecstasy
so. i'm kate.
and i'm 14 (15 in 18 days)

and i happen to looooove spencersmith.

and besides the internet and music, i probably have no life.

and i'm very amazing at making graphics and using the word and.

and i usually type all nicely and such, but i'm at school, so nuu.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3 Your sig is cute. Pete looks adorable as always.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:35 am
I'll keep it to the point.

Name: Shari, but you have to call me Hiei unless I say otherwise.

Favorite Panic! Song: "Build God, Then We'll Talk."

Favorite Panic! Member: Spenceerrrrr. biggrin

Fun Fact: I had to do a project in Spanish about visiting the doctor's office, so I drew Ryan going to see Brendon (the doctor), and at the office, Brendon told Ryan to take his pants off. At that point, Ryan was like, "Omg no way!" and called Brendon crazy. xB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:43 am
Chibi Hiei! At the Disco
I'll keep it to the point.

Name: Shari, but you have to call me Hiei unless I say otherwise.

Favorite Panic! Song: "Build God, Then We'll Talk."

Favorite Panic! Member: Spenceerrrrr. biggrin

Fun Fact: I had to do a project in Spanish about visiting the doctor's office, so I drew Ryan going to see Brendon (the doctor), and at the office, Brendon told Ryan to take his pants off. At that point, Ryan was like, "Omg no way!" and called Brendon crazy. xB

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 A lot of Spencer fans have been joining lately. 3nodding I bet you're excited about the Build God, Then We'll Talk video being released Monday. What did your teacher think of your project? xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

[spanish] PANIC!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:22 pm
Hello. My name's Claire and I was asked to join this guild. I love Panic! my favorite song being Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off. My user name comes from a joke that me and my friend had when we were in the show Once Upon A Mattress and there was a song called the Spanish Panic. Her and my friend Abby really got me into the band last year and my favorite member is Brandon.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games