Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Only Fox Prince

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:00 pm
"Yeah... you're probably right." He said  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:45 pm
"Come on" He Said.  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lolvy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:33 am
Lira the Gardevoir woke up. Still in the black, void-y-ness. She started crying, and unconsciously started using her telepathy to send out a message to her friends. "Let me go you stupid, big, dumb Darkrai! I want my bro! I want Darkfire! I wanna get out!!" she didnt realise that when she was crying this out to the void, her voice was sounding in Darkfire's and Slash's ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:04 am
Slash grabbed Darkfire and teleported to where his mind located the telepathic voice, they were suddenly floating. "Sis!!! is that you?!" he shouted towards the figure, it was Darkrai.  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 am
!??!? Gardivoir Darkfire said quietly. ... Darkfire Screamed GARDIVOIR!!!!!!! He jumped off Slash He looked like he was crazy with all of his power he Flare Blitz Through the portal I'm coming Gardivoir !!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:30 am
"Hey! Wait up!" shouted slash as he saw Gardevoir crying far behind. "Sis! come here!"  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:29 pm
Wait. ... There's Darkness around here Darkrai is near Slash keep your guard up you better be ready for a brawl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:56 pm
Slash looked around, then he stared at the ground behind his accomplice "Darkfire, he's being your second shadow..."  

The Only Fox Prince

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:41 pm
Nickname: Lee
Species: Pikachu
Accessory:a hitek couler that translats poke speach into another languege
Popularity:meny consider him an odd ball and best walk on by
Personality:hily loyal to his trayner and is not abuve kissing his a** or showing off to others
Bio:due to a recent declin in bisnes lee's master homer has told him to do what he can to help with it so he moved to a poke town in a forist some ware to open a gun shop (a obveasly stuped idea) and contracter front to help with bisnes and test guns/gun mods

hope he folows rules  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:51 pm
lee's outside his new bisnes ponding in a sighn labiled "free beer for ferst five custermers" he gigils to himself "hehe perfect"he said toses the malet he used carlessly in to the air grining widly only for the malit to hit him square on the head "OW"!! "sher nothing like that will hapon agen and soun the custermers will flock to me" he then heds inside and waits  

evil homer 91

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:09 am
crickits cherp whil lee waits in his shop he sies to him self "well no ones heer yet mite as well test out that new stinger" he then grabs the stinger missile loncher and heds out of town and see's a large pile of rocks "that'll do" lee then houstes the loncher up to his shoder and wates for a lock on he pulls the triger but insted goes flying into town "OH SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"!!!!!!! he yels as wehn he landed a misile plops out of the stinger on to his lap petrifide with fear he calls out hope ing some one can hear him "SOME BODY HELP ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 pm
"Darkfire! Get my sis out of here! I'll handle Darkrai..." He said intently, using hynosis on the now forming darkrai. "GO!!! I'll be ok! Now it's personal..."  

The Only Fox Prince

Lolvy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:29 am
Lira shut her eyes and tried attacking the portal, trying to open the portal more. "Darkfire!" she called, looking back into the darkness around her. "Get me out of here!!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:37 pm
Slash sighed and sent a Psycho Cut roaring towards the portal, opening it to it's full. "Darkrai... let my friends go or I will destroy you..." Slash's eyes glowed red as he growled each word.  

The Only Fox Prince

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm
*A Shadow looking aura covers Darkfire*heeeehehehehehehehehe HAHAHAAAHHAAA Go ahead if destroy me you will destroy Darkfire as well or shall I say Blazer the legendry Blaziken.((Ok If any one confused Darkfire true identity is Blazer a awsome Blaziken none by anyone who has truth power so many challengers wanted Blazer to fight them so he changed his name and powers to cover his real Identity))  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff