Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:21 pm
Jakari pointed at the snakes. "That. You see that? If you can so easily deal with them, why are we avoiding them?" she asked, trying to make the trip faster so they could reach the village quicker. "We can..." she paused looking at the other two, "...well I'm not sure about them, but I can deal with a few snakes as long as we reach our destination quicker." she stated confidently.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:51 pm
"Nope. Snake's can't harm me. I make my own antivenom inside my body so I'm ok." He said looking at the snake Toshihiro had caught. "Mind if I have it?" He asked, holding out his hand for the creature.  

LucindraBee

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:44 pm
Toshihiro handed the snakes to Nyoka, "It's not just 'a few' snakes we're talking about. And we're not avoiding them, we are cutting a line straight through their territory. The terrain is aslo rocky, and mostly up-hill. It's a small slope, actually, but travling takes longer than normal thanks to traps, and the occasional roaming enemy or two, but they usually dissappear after a day or two...Anyway, the village is on the side of a small mountain."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:12 pm
"Oh..." Jakari replied. She'd have to make sure to be on her guard at all times. 'The village is on a small mountain....hmmm. Well maybe if I keep acting questions I'll slowly bit by bit get to know more about what is going on.' she thought. Her gaze turned to Nyoka, waiting to see what she was going to do with the snakes.  

Fire211

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:46 pm
Nyoka smiled at the snake and then let it wrap up his arm as it made its way to his neck where it wrapped around the back of it like a living scarf that would hurt you if you dared approach it. He patted its head and it stuck out its tongue, tasting the air, looking at everyone.

"Doesn't seem to harmful. Though it looks like it'll bite me if I move it." He said, giving a small shrug. "So, lead the way."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:50 pm
"Whatever," Sage said. "It doesn't matter to me. I would just like to see one get near me." She looked around and sensed where there were lurking snakes. ((I'm going to be gone for a few days. You can rp w/out me.))  

SAGE114

SAGE114

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:16 am
((Or don't post w/out me...))  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 6:52 pm
((We can't leave you behind! Lol...yah...I was actually waiting for ninja dude...))  

LucindraBee

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:09 pm
((Yeah, I've been a bit busy with my other sites, and my computer recently messed up. It was a scare for me since I use a laptop, and they are damn near impossible to fix. I managed somehow, and here I am sweatdrop ))
Toshihiro started walking again, "It'll take longer if we don't hurry. I'd like to be in Reventhal before nightfall. The snakes aren't as active at night and in the morning because they're cold-blooded, which means we can move faster."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:06 pm
Nyoka followed him, keeping pace quite easily.  

LucindraBee

Fire211

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:18 pm
Jakari shrugged. "Whatever. Let's just get there quickly." she said. She was excited about learning more about what was going on. Her hands were shaking slightly in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:06 pm
"As long as we go somewhere, let's go," Sage said impatiently.((I don't know how much I'll post this week. I have finals next week so I'll be studying and taking them. xp ))  

SAGE114

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Mika and her little sister Yuka were on the same path Mika heard footsteps and told Yuka to hide!!
*Yuka go hide i will call u out when it is safe*Mika said with a serious look on her face

*Ok big sister*yuka said  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:03 pm
Restart point

((I know you already posted Inu_Girl_777. that's okay. I just want to make it official that the story is restarting from this point. You can post again or change it.))  

SAGE114

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:40 pm
tart from when Mika andYuka meet you (lets restart by haveing Mika and Yuka meet u)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff