Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:24 am
hanyou-kagome
Emma...I would like you to know, I had an extremely bad day today. So I was reading your post not even thinking about it, not taking it in, stewing in my anger when I see this:

Quote:
OMG. I SAW SHARK PENOR. gonk

...That's it. rofl

All I can say is...Thank you, you made my day ten times better, I just kind of sat there, blinked and then burst out laughing so hard I started to cry. My family thinks I've officially gone insane now, but it doesn't matter, because now I'm in a much better mood. Thank you!

I'm glad you feel better! ;_; *hug* Makes me cry when good people cry. sad

Sounds like I missed a really good show... I once watched a show about these African human-eating ants... And they had a clip of masses of the ants eating a baby. x_x

I was imagining being kicked to death by a kangaroo. Does anyone else find that insane? Does anyone find it insane that we're talking about deadly animals?

Some one did me some really cute avi art, but it's too big for my sig. ;_; Sad times.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:05 am
hanyou-kagome
Emma...I would like you to know, I had an extremely bad day today. So I was reading your post not even thinking about it, not taking it in, stewing in my anger when I see this:

Quote:
OMG. I SAW SHARK PENOR. gonk

...That's it. rofl

All I can say is...Thank you, you made my day ten times better, I just kind of sat there, blinked and then burst out laughing so hard I started to cry. My family thinks I've officially gone insane now, but it doesn't matter, because now I'm in a much better mood. Thank you!

Glad I could make you feel better. whee  

EmmaRaikou

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:29 pm
EmmaRaikou

Yeah, wish you could do it again. My life just took a complete 360 everybody. I might not be around as much (I hope to God that I will be) because I found out something really horrible today. Apparently I have a life-threatening parasite right now thanks to some stupid chef in some stupid croc farm in lovely Australia who couldn't cook the meat properly (it was bleeding) to us stupid foriegners. Luckily we caught it in time, but because it's not domestic to the States we have to import the medicine and I might be in and out of the doctors for a while until it actually gets here for tests, as will most of my family and most of the people I went with. On a bright note--right now I feel completely fine! So it's not like I'm in dire pain at the moment (the doctor says it goes through 21-28 day cycles) but each time it gets worse. Just a heads up! In case I disappear for awhile guys. I really hope I don't....

Luny, remind me to get as many flippin vaccines as I can just in case I run into another stupid person who can't cook meat properly when I visit you. wink Hopefully though, every one is smarter on the West Coast right? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:14 pm
hanyou-kagome
EmmaRaikou

Yeah, wish you could do it again. My life just took a complete 360 everybody. I might not be around as much (I hope to God that I will be) because I found out something really horrible today. Apparently I have a life-threatening parasite right now thanks to some stupid chef in some stupid croc farm in lovely Australia who couldn't cook the meat properly (it was bleeding) to us stupid foriegners. Luckily we caught it in time, but because it's not domestic to the States we have to import the medicine and I might be in and out of the doctors for a while until it actually gets here for tests, as will most of my family and most of the people I went with. On a bright note--right now I feel completely fine! So it's not like I'm in dire pain at the moment (the doctor says it goes through 21-28 day cycles) but each time it gets worse. Just a heads up! In case I disappear for awhile guys. I really hope I don't....

Luny, remind me to get as many flippin vaccines as I can just in case I run into another stupid person who can't cook meat properly when I visit you. wink Hopefully though, every one is smarter on the West Coast right? wink

Yes I'll remind you, W.A is smarter... WAY smarter... I mean, hello, I was born here. Hehe, I am so stuck-up.

Speaking of making peoples day I just read this And I almost wet myself laughing.
Quote:
*DEMENOR SEX*
Okay, we know the produce mist when they breed...

what would sex with one be like?

yes, i have too much time on my hands

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:08 pm
o___o;; I go away for a few days and come back to find you all talking about animal smecks! XD I love you guys.

*Glomps* Hanyou sweetie, I hope everything turns out ok. :/ That really sucks. A lot. I really hope that the meds get to you soon and that you get cured. *hugs*

I don't think I could handle living in australia. x___x Way to many spiders and bugs from what I hear. I'm really afraid of inscets.

And now for my bit of bad news... I might be moving in the next few weeks which will leave me with out a computer for about a month or two until I get enough money to get my own. Yeah.. that home issue thing? Got worse. :/ I'll explain more later... I can't talk long right now, so I just wanted to let you all know.

Lee-chan, I'm going to PM you the password for the SlashGuildFunds mule and try and bring the gold count up to what it's supposed to be (my math is just... arg. Yeah.) so that everything will be taken care of.

*hugs* I WILL be back though, even if I do move, because I love this guild and you all are great people.

I'll try and sneak back on later tonight to chat with you all more.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:21 pm
Graphiti Skies
o___o;; I go away for a few days and come back to find you all talking about animal smecks! XD I love you guys.

*Glomps* Hanyou sweetie, I hope everything turns out ok. :/ That really sucks. A lot. I really hope that the meds get to you soon and that you get cured. *hugs*

I don't think I could handle living in australia. x___x Way to many spiders and bugs from what I hear. I'm really afraid of inscets.

And now for my bit of bad news... I might be moving in the next few weeks which will leave me with out a computer for about a month or two until I get enough money to get my own. Yeah.. that home issue thing? Got worse. :/ I'll explain more later... I can't talk long right now, so I just wanted to let you all know.

Lee-chan, I'm going to PM you the password for the SlashGuildFunds mule and try and bring the gold count up to what it's supposed to be (my math is just... arg. Yeah.) so that everything will be taken care of.

*hugs* I WILL be back though, even if I do move, because I love this guild and you all are great people.

I'll try and sneak back on later tonight to chat with you all more.

*pats graphi* there there, it's like a cold, it has to get worse before it gets better.... I think. I'm not good at comforting as you can tell. razz

My jaw still hurts from that filling I had...it hurts to yawn gonk  

Lunar_Blade

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Oooooh... I got one on Wednesday...

I had to go to Computer Studies with my mouth all numb... eek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:21 pm
Elske29
Oooooh... I got one on Wednesday...

I had to go to Computer Studies with my mouth all numb... eek

Hehehe, I got mine and the numbness went at lunchtime, then just before dinner I yawned and it came back 0.o  

Lunar_Blade

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:22 pm
Heh, luckily I've never had a filling, or any dental work for that matter. o.o I hope it stays that way. But I've been told that it hurts like a b***h, so I hope the pain goes away soon for both of you. x_x

And thank you Luny for the comfort. ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:27 pm
Graphiti Skies
Heh, luckily I've never had a filling, or any dental work for that matter. o.o I hope it stays that way. But I've been told that it hurts like a b***h, so I hope the pain goes away soon for both of you. x_x

And thank you Luny for the comfort. ^.^

It is the anestetic that is the b***h...The almighty b***h..

Aww I feel loved.  

Lunar_Blade

[Elske]-[XXIX]

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:33 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:02 pm
*sits*  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:20 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
*sits*

*waves* G'day *sits next to you*

Sounds like a noob rp doesn't it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:00 am
*hugs Graphiti* I hope everything goes well with you. Don't worry about me, the doctors are playing the "Oh holy ********, we just diagnosed a 15 year old! Well, sweetie, in reality you should be fine, and just...well you know, keep living, and we just need a blood sample (that took about 3 hours, I heard needle, jumped up and ran, I was flying down those stairs to hide, they had to get security on me) and then we need your family to do a few things, and we need you to tell your friends, but you should be fine sweetie!" It's kind of like, what, because I'm not an adult you're going to tell me it's not as life threatening?

I really never liked doctors. stressed  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:10 am
hanyou-kagome
*hugs Graphiti* I hope everything goes well with you. Don't worry about me, the doctors are playing the "Oh holy ********, we just diagnosed a 15 year old! Well, sweetie, in reality you should be fine, and just...well you know, keep living, and we just need a blood sample (that took about 3 hours, I heard needle, jumped up and ran, I was flying down those stairs to hide, they had to get security on me) and then we need your family to do a few things, and we need you to tell your friends, but you should be fine sweetie!" It's kind of like, what, because I'm not an adult you're going to tell me it's not as life threatening?

I really never liked doctors. stressed

I never understood that fear of needles. :/ A few friends of mine actually yelled at me when I went and donated blood because they were so needle phobic. It really didn't make sense. -__-

And that is so bullshit. They should tell you straight out. If you've got to deal with it, you should at least know what's really going on with it dammit.

I never liked doctors too much either. The nurses are nicer.. and smarter. I used to have asthma, and ended up going to the hospital because I didn't have my inhaler twice. Apparently the doctors found it necessary to question me about why I was there, even after I'd told them that I had an asthma attack. One told me that I was just having a panic attack, the other told me that I was hyper ventilating. *twitch* Dumb idiots.

You'll get better though, I think you've got enough will power to want to get better, so you will. *hugs* You'll be ok.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games