Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
declare your love!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

here's some money for chocolates and flowers
  like it'll help...
View Results

alice_downtherabbithole

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:57 pm
You grip my wrists, I let go
It feels so much like falling User Image

I love Robert David Jewell.
I just call him Bobby though.
I always will, no matter if we're together or not.
Thankfully, we're together again.
=]

I don't want to be a liar,
I don't want to be selfish anymore User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:00 pm
I love John Pham.

he's smart, funny, good at Html, likes Naruto (makes him a nerd), and of course,

he's cute.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:52 pm
liking naruto does not mean you're a nerd
it means you like childish animes  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:47 pm
Chaos A.D.

Which naruto?
Dubbed or Subbed?
Cause the original uncut is actually alot better.  

DaisukeOrDark

Rellik Chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:48 am
DaisukeOrDark
Chaos A.D.

Which naruto?
Dubbed or Subbed?
Cause the original uncut is actually alot better.

The dubbed uncut is alot better, you know, the version we in the UK can walk into ANY music/video store and buy. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:31 am
subbed.
dubbed in the us: SUCKS.  

jumbuck [boosh.]

GirlWithaRoseInHerNee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:54 pm
His name is Jake.....and his friend is Gage. Gage is tall, tan(ish) and has like...idk, dark blonde hair? I guess. He's too tall for me though...lol. Jake is shorter, has bright spkiey blinde hair, a lip ring, and usually wears a band t, his FOB belt, and bright colored nikes. He's my favorite out of the two. Well, then theres Jordan, but that isnt a big deal for me!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:12 pm
Sure, I'll tell you about my loves (more then 1)

Darren I just like, he looks hot and is really cute, but I've never talked to him before, but his dad just died so I'm not going to him anythime soon, you know that's a hard time.

Eddie is funny and super cute. Just not serious about school and chooses not to get any help. I've seen him down to his boxers before, theather pays off

Mike is my one true love. Not only is he really nice to me (I'm a nobody here), cute, good at sports, funny; he also has a nice a** (Just showed it in gym out of nowhere) I gave him a V. Card (holiday people) and turns out I was the only one who gave one to him. He didn't know who sent it (No name) and he said to my friend that it was sweet and he was going to hang it. (If you really want to know what it said, it read "I'm a nobody, but you make me fell like somebody" sweet hu?My friend when around and found out he saw me as a friend (He is Bi) that and his p***s size (don't ask) but I can love him none the less right?

Kixcerd

Attack Of The Gummi Bears

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:11 pm
This is a weird one.
There is this boy that goes to my school. I met him at the beginning of this school year because he is in most of my classes and his name comes after mine in the register, therefore in some of our lessons he has to sit next to me. I'm kind of confused about us though. We always have small arguements and throw random insults at each other whenever we can, but we always end up laughing and making jokes about other people.
Almost half of the other girls in my class say that he has a 'crush' on me or 'fancies' me or whatever. In lessons when we are working on computers, he'll sit next to me ... and turn my computer off every 5 minutes so that I don't get any work done, sure, I get a little angry at him, but then I end up talking to him more than I do to my best friend who will be sat on my other side.
He calls me fat (I'm only a little bit chubby stare ), ugly ( scream ), stupid (this time he's right) etc. and I return the favour, and usually he'll tell me that he hates me/I'll tell him that I hate him at least once a day. But still I always look forwardto my English lesson, which is when I'll be sat next to him.
Is that weird?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:09 am
princessxrandom
This is a weird one.
There is this boy that goes to my school. I met him at the beginning of this school year because he is in most of my classes and his name comes after mine in the register, therefore in some of our lessons he has to sit next to me. I'm kind of confused about us though. We always have small arguements and throw random insults at each other whenever we can, but we always end up laughing and making jokes about other people.
Almost half of the other girls in my class say that he has a 'crush' on me or 'fancies' me or whatever. In lessons when we are working on computers, he'll sit next to me ... and turn my computer off every 5 minutes so that I don't get any work done, sure, I get a little angry at him, but then I end up talking to him more than I do to my best friend who will be sat on my other side.
He calls me fat (I'm only a little bit chubby stare ), ugly ( scream ), stupid (this time he's right) etc. and I return the favour, and usually he'll tell me that he hates me/I'll tell him that I hate him at least once a day. But still I always look forwardto my English lesson, which is when I'll be sat next to him.
Is that weird?

not to me...mine's a lot more wierd and pathetic..

PS: the guy does like u..or maybe hes just too friendly..

hitmeibleed

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:40 pm
dpacker
few days and a lot of very very awkward moments later, i saw her eating out with he ex-bf

That's what you get for looking into people's windows late at night, you nasty pervert.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Isel
dpacker
few days and a lot of very very awkward moments later, i saw her eating out with he ex-bf

That's what you get for looking into people's windows late at night, you nasty pervert.

LOL..WTF?!.lemme juz clarify so everyone knows, i DONT do that..saw her out at this random place out at town while i was buying a new video card for our pc..and the awkward moments wer cuz we were classmates and were from the same neighborhood..we sorta saw each almost everyday..i talked, but she didnt seem to know what to say..

wonder what made u think that though..heard a while back that only evil sees evil.. blaugh

hitmeibleed

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:19 pm
dpacker
Isel
dpacker

LOL..WTF?!.lemme juz clarify so everyone knows, i DONT do that..saw her out at this random place out at town while i was buying a new video card for our pc..and the awkward moments wer cuz we were classmates and were from the same neighborhood..we sorta saw each almost everyday..i talked, but she didnt seem to know what to say..

wonder what made u think that though..heard a while back that only evil sees evil.. blaugh

No, you said "eating out", that's slang for when a man gives oral sex to a woman.

I was making a joke.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:49 pm
Isel
dpacker
Isel
dpacker

wonder what made u think that though..heard a while back that only evil

sees evil.. blaugh

No, you said "eating out", that's slang for when a man gives oral sex to a woman.

I was making a joke.

yeah i know u wer..didn know "eating out" could ever mean that.. whee

but i still stick with the "only evil sees evil" line with that post though.. blaugh

hitmeibleed

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games