Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Vampire or Human? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather be a Vampire or a Human?
  Vampire
  Human
View Results

Holy Demon 1313

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:43 pm
vampire; humans are strange and weak stare no offense to those who r humans  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:13 pm
Holy Demon 1313
Because not needing another organism to live off of makes you weak. rolleyes  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

Veronica090

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 pm
I used to say vampire would be pretty badass, but since Twilight I'm sick of explaning I'd be a REAL vampire.

Human, for now.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313
Not to mention all the incessant whinning that goes with being a vampire. I can't stand people moaning at me for a short time, so centuaries of it and I'd go completely loco.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:41 pm
Rellik San
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313
Not to mention all the incessant whinning that goes with being a vampire. I can't stand people moaning at me for a short time, so centuaries of it and I'd go completely loco.
And all the lameness of your fellow vampires that you'd be forced to deal with. You'd probably drop dead of disgust and chronic eye-rolling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:12 pm
if i were to remain loveless my whole entire life then human... if i did have a lover then a vampire  

ii-See-Stars-x

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm
Rellik San
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313

Really? Somehow I'd picture being absolutely gone from any use of human emotions and thus being very animalistic.

I mean, really, would you want to behave like your food?  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:19 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313

Really? Somehow I'd picture being absolutely gone from any use of human emotions and thus being very animalistic.

Sit around, get drunk, listen to music I like, not have to deal with psuedo politics of vampire society (or human social circles for that matter)....

You bet your sweet a** that what I want to behave like.  

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:23 pm
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313

Sit around, get drunk, listen to music I like, not have to deal with psuedo politics of vampire society (or human social circles for that matter)....

I was actually talking about the whining bit. I never understood that about fiction that makes vampires the protagonists.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:26 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
Digital Malevolence
Holy Demon 1313

I was actually talking about the whining bit. I never understood that about fiction that makes vampires the protagonists.
I walked into my local bookstore recently, I looked over this display of vampire fiction they had. A clerk came up to me;

Clerk: "Can i help you."
Me; "Any vampire fiction where the main cast aren't a bunch of insufferable emo kids?"
Clerk: "Oh I only wish mate... I only wish."  

Rellik San
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:29 pm
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San

I walked into my local bookstore recently, I looked over this display of vampire fiction they had. A clerk came up to me;

Me; "Any vampire fiction where the main cast aren't a bunch of insufferable emo kids?"

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a revolution yet.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:33 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San
-Resurrected Writer-
Rellik San

I'm surprised that there hasn't been a revolution yet.

Its the whole "can not be arsed" thing.  

Rellik San
Crew

XxChOcOsKiTToAddiKtxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:30 pm
vampires are thou best in the world 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:01 pm
I'd go with vampire. Mostly for the longevity and I'm already fairly nocturnal. Would of course be sad to live so long and see loved ones come and go. Both have their pros and cons.  

Autumn Caledonia

Hyena_Queen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:59 am
Ugh...I am tired of vampires.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items