Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good roleplay topic?
  Yes
  No
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:28 pm
"Oh yes please. Thank you Kiba-kun," said Mika as she placed a sleeping Toki on the couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:23 am
Uchiha Sakura Sabaku
"Oh yes please. Thank you Kiba-kun," said Mika as she placed a sleeping Toki on the couch.

"ok what would you like?"  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:14 pm
Mika smiled and sat on the couch. "Anything is fine or do you have any shrimp Ramen??"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Uchiha Sakura Sabaku
Mika smiled and sat on the couch. "Anything is fine or do you have any shrimp Ramen??"

"In fact I do have it." *kiba walked into the kitche made some shrimp ramen, came back and gave it to mika*  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:29 am
Mika sat down and began to eat. "Thank you Kiba-kun. You don't mind if we're here right? The reason I came was cause Toki missed his Daddy." She smiled at Kiba.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:29 pm
"No I don't mind at all I mean....getting a bit lonely here....hehe." kiba said as he scratched the back of his head.  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:41 pm
Mika giggles and finishes her ramen. "Kiba.... there's something I need to tell you about Toki. First off we have to make sure the Akatsuki never finds out about him."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:37 am
"Ok...." kiba got up and put her bowl in the sink((May i ask why?))  

Alucard The Wolf Demon

rockalot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 am
Lying down on a bed of clovers and dandelions, Sakura gazed into the stary, night sky. She yawns and lifts her shuriken above her face, observing every detail, from its smooth surfaces to its sharp edges. She wondered about the next mission she would share with Naruto and Sauske. Would she be able to prove herself worthy of fighting along side them? She closed her eyes slowly, thinking. "Aya, what a drag! I'll be on a mission soon and I'm questioning myself like this. I need to keep my confidence level up or I won't be able to perform at my best." she said aloud to herself. Sakura let her right arm, possessing the shuriken, fall down at her side with the blade sinking into the soft dirt. "Naruto, he always makes me feel better. Where does he get all that confidence and energy from?" she says before letting out a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:43 pm
Mika bit her lip. "You know how Naruto and Gaara both have demon's sealed inside them.... well so does Toki. He's got the five tailed dog demon Houkou. Thats why toki is so attached to us because we're both from canine clans."  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:48 pm
kiba walked back in and said "ahhh I see now" kiba walked into his basement grabed a box and walked back upstairs into the livingroom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:10 pm
Mika sat on the couch and pulled their sleeping son into her lap. "What's that kiba?"  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:15 pm
Haruno Sakura Sabaku
Mika sat on the couch and pulled their sleeping son into her lap. "What's that kiba?"

kiba looked up and said "just a box of extra locks" and screwed on two extras on each door.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:57 pm
Mika looked at him and laughed. "Oh, Kiba-kun," she said as she shook her head lightly.  

DranineStone

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:18 am
"just kidding just kidding."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items