Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Girls, ever get randomly harrassed by creepy people? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever been accosted by a creep on the street?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:38 pm
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11
i dont wear slinky stuff like those preppy b****es, and i get either asked out or harassed, i had to knock a guy out for touching me, and then another time i broke a guys arm, nose, and leg for sexually harassing me, if someone dose that to you, kick their a**, and hard! we goth chicks have to stick together.

Violence is not the answer.
*ohhh look boobies*

sometimes yea it is, espessally when they dont get the point of you kicking them in the balls, and they still harass you.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:53 pm
xHinatax11
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11
i dont wear slinky stuff like those preppy b****es, and i get either asked out or harassed, i had to knock a guy out for touching me, and then another time i broke a guys arm, nose, and leg for sexually harassing me, if someone dose that to you, kick their a**, and hard! we goth chicks have to stick together.

*ohhh look boobies*

sometimes yea it is, espessally when they dont get the point of you kicking them in the balls, and they still harass you.

Sarcasm flies right over your head doesn't it.

Whisper Gently

Rainbow Shrapnel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:12 pm
I have a habit of walking across town entirely too late at night. I live in a small town, so there isn't much traffic then. I've had guys pull their vehicles up in front of me, literally blocking my path. "I don't want a ride, and I'm not a hooker." I've had to yell at them to make them stop following me. I'm paranoid as it is, I don't need the fear of kidnap/rape/mutilation/murder floating around in my head in a realistic fashion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm
I've been getting harassed by some guys in my ACT prep class lately. I know they're just doing that cause they have a bet going (whoever can get me to kiss them gets money), but it got to the point where I couldn't get any work done. I ended up telling my teacher they were sexually harassing me, which is true, and all seven of them had to stay after class with my teacher. I dunno if they got any other disciplinary actions, but I'm glad they're gonna stop bugging me like that. It was rude and annoying.

And, this was all fun though, last year for Halloween I wore a TRIPP dress with fishnets and biker boots and a decent-sized group of guys came up to me and asked me if I was a prostitute and how much I was for the night. My boyfriend and sister were with me, but I still joked along a little bit. We parted ways peacefully and none of them were actually serious. All of us had a laugh out of it. heart  

Angelica_Eve_Nguyen

Angelic Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200

EmoxBandit

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:03 pm
i start talking really loudly like "THIS FREAK IS FOLLOWING ME, GOD WHAT A CREEPER, IM ABOUT TO MAKE A SCENE IF HE DOESNT STOP" etc. it actually usually works.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 am
The Reused
i dont really get comments by creepy guys because i wear really big baggy pants with chains, but once i was walking down the street and i was on a vacation with my dad and this guy just walked up to me and said "happy holloween!". i flipped him off with a nasty expression
lol uhh... oh, and: *Halloween

But anyway, yeah, it's hard to go places, especially in the city, without construction workers and whatnot hooting and saying obnoxious things. Or the occsionally creeper who'll come talk to you and stare at your clothing and everything but your face while trying to strike up a creepy/lame conversation. XD

Mydnyte Dystopia

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:07 am
Very first thing my freshman year of college. I met some new friends, we were baking cookies ( my cookies are amazing), and this cocky a** russian exchange student comes into the kitchen and starts hitting on me...
I'm engaged to my highschool sweetheart, have a ring and everything. He doesn't leave me a lone. He keeps making lewd comments, and later on after he took a shower instead of going back to his room, he came into the kitchen with only a towel on and tried to give me a shoulder massage.... >.< I told him off, so did my friend.

Later on I heard that he said to other people that he wanted to smack me and punch me for what I did, and that if he wanted to ******** me then I should let him... He stalked me for a month and I reported him like 3 times. Finally he was deported. ******** yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:08 am
Mydnyte Dystopia
The Reused
i dont really get comments by creepy guys because i wear really big baggy pants with chains, but once i was walking down the street and i was on a vacation with my dad and this guy just walked up to me and said "happy holloween!". i flipped him off with a nasty expression
lol uhh... oh, and: *Halloween

But anyway, yeah, it's hard to go places, especially in the city, without construction workers and whatnot hooting and saying obnoxious things. Or the occsionally creeper who'll come talk to you and stare at your clothing and everything but your face while trying to strike up a creepy/lame conversation. XD
God, construction workers are the WORST. Especially in the hoity toity suburb slightly city ish areas outside of my city.  

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Dwitzy

Smitten Treasure

10,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:05 am
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11

*ohhh look boobies*

trust me im quite sarcastic, just some subjects are stronger than others, thats all.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 pm
Hinata Uchiha-chan
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11
Whisper Gently
xHinatax11

*ohhh look boobies*

trust me im quite sarcastic, just some subjects are stronger than others, thats all.

Sure you are.

Whisper Gently

Scarlette Begonias

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:16 am
i have been hit on or been trying to be picked up, i have to walk practically everywhere or take a bus to get anywhere but when im walking with my sister we just hold hands and keep walking we usually dont get hit on then, weird. we get ugly looks but its better for us! :3

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff